>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsbd39DPrj4&list=PL_QtSMEGimbx0zpSKP3iD5Cj5husWxEq5&index=20
reddit.com/r/opensouls3/comments/5hejfr/king_of_the_keep_the_first_ropensouls3_community/?st=iwie974v&sh=e3b6bf93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twinking is fun

Even if they're terribly optimized for PvP, DaS 3 Paladin build for coop is pretty fun.

You can only roll in cardinal directions, which sucks hard

I just realized how absurd raw astora is, you can't get that onehanded AR on a straightsword (you usually onehand SS) of equal size and identical moveset unless you invest 27 str on a heavy longsword. That's at least 17 str vs 2 faith; you're getting like 15 points of AR at the cost of not being able to further invest in damage. That's pretty good if you weren't going to invest in it anyway.

I prefer it.

Only when you're locked on. Unlocked can roll freely.

I demand webms

Use

>> →

First as to not split the threads since there's already links in here

>Don't waste titanite on armor

There is literally nothing wrong with upgrading your armor after you've upgraded your weapons. Just don't be like DSP and only upgrade armor.

This though, just made me want to pull my hair out. Like seriously, this fucking nigger has played two other Souls game by that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsbd39DPrj4&list=PL_QtSMEGimbx0zpSKP3iD5Cj5husWxEq5&index=20

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

What should I upgrade my weapon to if I want to do this?

>There is literally nothing wrong with upgrading your armor after you've upgraded your weapons

This. Armor actually did shit in DaS1. The difference in defense can actually be pretty significant. It's just that your own damage is more important. The best defense, right?

+2

>invade at the farron keep perimeter
>keep invading the same shitty bowing duel faggot who sucks too much to parry a gundyr's spear charge
>can't fucking invade anyone else because this asshole is catching every single one of my invasions with dried knuckle

FUCK YOU
FUCK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS
FUCKING JESUS CHRIST JUST USE THE ARENA OR PONTIFF YOU FUCKING KEKS

At least +2; I use it and it feels fine.

Probably +3 though. Anyone who picks up the blessed red and white shield +1 will be able to be invaded by you.

+4 is risky but possible; you'd be able to still be invaded by people with +2 weapons, the lowest any invader would have, but I don't know if you'd be able to get quite as many matches as an invader yourself in the settlement. There are enough shards before vordt for players to make a +2 weapon though.

Miyazaki is _______

Especially when combined with humanity. I don't know the armor formulas for II and III, but armor is definitely good to have just for the hyper-armor to tank through hits, depending on the weapon you're using.

japanese

Who is the artist?

white and based

chubby

wouldn't call that "art" lmao

a hack fraud

Oh, and I should add that if you want to have access to the settlement but also still have people invade you in highwall, you need to kill vordt and keep dancer alive, so if you be invadeable and pass vordt while also having gundy's ring you need to be on ng+ or have someone give you the ring

Then who is the maker of the content?

It's definitely one of the best weapons at +6 and down, it's just that some of us find playing with SS's pretty boring and generally too easy.

>so if you be invadeable
if you want to be*

I'm thinking of making a low level faith build for co-op. I can handle not being the best optimised or most viable build ever because I pretty much only play Dark Souls for themed build and RP fun anyway. How've you been finding it, and what areas have you been helping out with? I'm thinking of going for something around level 30 - 40, so I can catch people to play with in Road of Sacrifices, Cathedral of the Deep, Farron Keep, and maybe even high levelled people in Settlement or low levelled people in Catacombs.

Though, I think one problem I have is actually getting hosts to stand still long enough to heal. Doing it in the arena is hard enough, I don't like to think about how difficult it'll be healing a host who won't stop running through the level.

wouldn't know
kek

really makes you think huh

I love DSP
>walks straight off bridge
>bullshit!
>bullshit! bullshit! bullshit!
>that's just trollish level design!
>bullshit!
>bullshit bullshit!

I like katanas.
Am I a fag?

Heals give less to allies than to the user I think, at least it feels that way in the arena. If you use the 35 fai regen spell you'll only have to hit your allies with it once, that might make things work a bit better and gives you access to DMB.

Scas "no nose knows" dog

Thank you for also running circles around him.

Pffthaha
>Form vs Function

does the lloyd's sword even make a difference since you're usually trading? isn't it meaningless if you take damage first?

How does a reinforced club hit for 500 damage per hit? I'm using a greathammer and it hits for around 450 at 66 strength

Are greathammers just this terrible or are you buffed up or does he have terrible defense or something?

look at his bleedbar and see if you can solve the mystery

He's obviously using the bloodlust glitch. You can fucking see the bleed on him still.

Yeah, that's true. But I just like big numbers, for when it does help.

I actually noted that but me being retarded thought "well maybe the club gives bleed resistance and it did the thing"

That kind of makes the guy a faggot tho

>other guy uses a whip
>he lets you buff up using a weapon art that takes like 10 seconds to finish, then switch gear around
>destroy him with your glitch-buffed weapon then brag about it by posting the webm on /dsg/

Arena was a mistake in general but his fault for not bringing duel charms.

only ultra weapons and whips should have unparriable moves other than the jumping attack desu

Well, I mean

you realize the setup he's doing takes like 10 seconds of being completely defenseless to achieve?

The other people are letting him buff up, it's not like they can't stop it. Just seems like a dick move to post the webms afterwards like the other guy is a shitter

Why do I get so many point-downs while im using a UGS? I just want to have fun

Jund streaming King of the Keep now: reddit.com/r/opensouls3/comments/5hejfr/king_of_the_keep_the_first_ropensouls3_community/?st=iwie974v&sh=e3b6bf93

jund no one cars about your literal "just a fight club but this time it's in a place no one wants to go"

>The other people are letting him buff up, it's not like they can't stop it.

I literally just said throw a duel charm at him like anyone who isn't an honorfag would do.

the mlg crowd, just ignore it

>check out THIS cool event
>You have duels but this time you have those boring old duels under cOMpLETElY WaCKy circumstances!!

i sounds like it's because you keep losing

Should I just get a washing pole? I keep getting people down really low with 2-ish combos and then they run away for the next few minutes until i make a mistake

The animation isn't that actually that long. Unless someone on spawn immediately starts sprinting and dash-attacking you will have enough time.

Also I am not implying any of this takes skill.

Duel charms don't work my man.

>Should I just get a washing pole?
yes

keklord if you're here, kill yourself my man

You should definitely have a weapon with a good running attack like a katana or a spear in the second slot because Ultras are terrible at chasing people

Oh no shit? Nice, didn't know duel charms didn't work on bloodlust buff. Even better since I'm still in the process of doing enough purple invasions to get it for invasions.

So uhh

when invading in the painted world of ariandel, is there a way to get to the host if he's at the first bonfire? I spawned somewhere else

post husbandos

I'm not sure, but isn't is possible to go where follower's javelin is and drop down from there?

Do any of them have STR scaling?

Oh, you're right

thnaks

If you use duel charms in the arena you are a fag

Follower Javelin is the only one I can think of

No, you're not.

scythes need a serious HA damage boost
it's fucking impossible to fight with them against greatsword users

millwood battleaxe nigga

I'm using carthus for these situations and 361 damage is not even that bad considering the fact I don't have that much of STR/DEX.

mah profaned nigga

>if you are in the arena you are a fag

Fixed

I also tried using Lorian's and Lothric Knight UGS, but Profaned does so much more dmg it's silly.

there's no pvp anywhere else

invaders are all bitter and use meta weapons

>wolf ring
is it even useful?

To twinks, how much damage do you do on average on people at settlement/crabland ?

130-250 per hit

Gundyr's Halberd

With +2 i can reach 45+ poise to tank every hit from UGS and not wear full havels

You can eother invade or host at various SLs. If neither pleases you, then you can return to past games.
If you do arena you are cancer

I just like the look of it best. I can only usually manage ~450 damage with the profaned at 66STR
probably too heavy

>literally entitled "duel" charm
>don't use it in duels tho it's bad manners

What's a good place to invade SL80-90?

Archives, ADP and DLC

Yeah lol, the design is pretty baller too and the flames from weapon art don't make annoying noises like on Lorian's which is great.

Bloodlust is probably immune because it's not a spell- or item buff but a WA.

What's the usual DLC range?

Anywhere from central irithyll and onwards, though that's essentially meta level where you're going to run into a lot of cancer and pro gank squads, just be aware. 60 +6 and below is best.

keks

Is 60 irithyll areas? I only invaded on my first couple of playthroughs as I went, I've forgotten what the level ranges are

~50 pre pontiff
~60 post pontiff
I guess

You should check this shit out my man

Does it work on DSSS buff? and can you swap that onto other weapons the same way?

Should I use the MLGS or GSoJ for invasions?

MLGS

GSoJ has the higher AR, but you have to dump too many points into things other than VIT/END so it really isn't all that great for invasions.

Depends on your build, MLGS is best at 60INT while GSoJ works best with 27/40/40 Quality INT

I haven't tested it, but it generally overwrites any other buff.

I also don't know if the same method works with the DSSS buff. It probably depends on how long you're still stuck in the animation after the buff has been applied.