What did they do to deserve the wrath of the eternal anglo?

What did they do to deserve the wrath of the eternal anglo?

Invaded
Conquered
Oppressed
Kidnapped
Sold as slaves
Genocided

The list goes on. I'm appalled by the atrocities commited by the English against the Irish.

Bit of a wrong time wrong place type scenario. When Diarmait Mac Murchada invited the Norman Lords to Ireland and they stayed there, England was always going to have a stake in Irish interests no matter what happened.

Anglo-Irish relations were actually pretty cordial until a certain point. I remember reading that on a personal level Henry II actually quite liked RuaidrĂ­ Ua Conchobair.

Because Ireland could be used as a strategic port to attack Britain from. Both the Spanish (in 1601) and the French (in 1798) in the past attempted to liberated Ireland for this reason, and Germany tried to send guns to the Irish Volunteers in 1916 (but were intercepted by the Royal Navy) most likely for the same reason.

Ireland's Catholicism also played a major part as Britain was for a long time strongly anti-Catholic, as well as British propaganda deeming the Irish to be subhuman.

>be anglo-norman
>see your irish neighbors
>more balkanized than balkans themselves
>literal nonstop warfare, raiding and murder among the clans and petty kingdoms
Seems pretty obvious to me you should let these people self-"""""govern""""""

Ireland was hardly an exception in not having been united in that era, just look at Italy, Japan or the Holy Roman Empire.

>Anglo-Irish relations were actually pretty cordial until a certain point.
Anglo-Saxons launched seaborn raids into Ireland and destroyed churches even while being Christian.

I always find it funny that red hair somehow got associated with Ireland / Celts even though it's a decisively Germanic trait while all the original Celts were swarthy as shit, pretty much close to Iberians. Modern's red haired "Celts" are more or less Kraut rape babbys.

Proofs, motherfucker.

>taigs are related to the eternal teuton
That explains so much.

Same pretext used by Russia to oppress Ukraine really. Except change Spanish, French for Polish, Austrians, etc.

Who could possibly hurt a redhead qt like pic related? Anglos are truly one of the most evil races on the planet.

Not an Anglo apologist but every single female on Earth needs to die. And """men""" (read: vaginal cucks) who defend female right to exist need to die as well.

Nobody would hurt them, but pleasure them.

What would happen:

"When an English land-lord visited an Irish home to collect his rent, the Irish fellow would put his shoes on his hands while the Englishman had his way with his wife. This has been reported by many from such areas, and has resulted in bastards of Celtic nature"

R. B. McDowell, Ireland in the age of imperialism and revolution, 1760–1801 (1979)

Looked up that quote on Google, nothing came up. Nice try talking shit.

>Looked up that quote on Google

Well maybe you should try looking it up using an actual academic database like the one at your university or the source itself.

BIG

SAXON

BULLS

Because Irish tribes raided the early English and British for hundreds of years before they retaliated.

>They weren't innocent.
>It's happened to literally every group of people to some degree.

>6th century comy life in villa with wife and sons in western britannia
>irush potato people come here from across the sea
Get:
Invaded
Conquered
Oppressed
Kidnapped
Sold as slaves
Genocided

>potato people do this to Caledonia too but worse

>2016
>See potato people complain that my descendants got payback

other way round lad, there's a reason you're called huns.

It's a meme you dip

>he doesn't know that the Irish did all those things to the English and Welsh too
>he probably thinks Saint Patrick was Irish

>all those things
I doubt the Irish sold English people to work as slaves in sugar plantations in the Caribbeans.

When you read Le More D'Arthur, it's less cuckoldry and more a massive raping thing going on

One night peasant kid becomes a knight because he looks like one of Arthur's knights and it turns out his dad raped his peasant mom. Says something like "thank God my mom was raped"

No, just to each other or anyone who would buy them. You know, like Saint Patrick.

Misinformed thread here.

The Irish invaded England first. The English just retaliated, hard.

>implying the normans gave a shit about saxons from centuries ago

The "Black" Irish, Irish natives with dark hair and swarthy/tan skin. They might be related to Iberians though.

"Black Irish" and fair haired Irish people are genetically identical

The Black Irish are descendants of survivors of the Spanish Armada who shipwrecked on Ireland

Potatoes are from South America...

This isn't true. We actually know for sure how many survivors of the Spanish Armada were shipwrecked in Ireland.

Can you guess how many?

Six

Not six thousand, not six hundred. Just six.

And those six didn't even stay in Ireland. Hugh Roe O'Donnell sent a letter to King Phillip II on their behalf, asking if he could provide them with safe passage back to Spain.

The Irish raids on western England never came up or were even mentioned in British propaganda or writings of the time (as said the Normans didn't care about raids on Saxons that had taken place centuries ago), making it just an excuse for Anglos to play the victim.

nah. The highest incidences of rufism in western europe are in celtic places like wales, ireland and scotland. Plenty of dark haired and swarthy people there too.