Bracket: challonge.com/MemeBeats
Stream: twitch tv/axolotlhooves

>Veeky Forums League Info
/hsg/ is in Group H against /@/, /wotg/, and /tfg/
Team Page: implyingrigged info/wiki//hsg/
League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

Previous thread:

Daily reminder that Operative is perfectly balanced and y'all are just asshurt that Priest isn't a shitpile anymore.

Daily reminder that Operative should be a 5/5, non-dragon card. Would be much more balanced.

Miley get online you fuccboi

Why are pizza delivery-boys in charge of everything HS related?

Xth for tales

overpowered

I only play Hunter and Paladin for fun, so I'm trying to choose crafting Knuckles or Ragnaros, Lightlord.

Which one would give me more worth in the long run?

is there any good combo decks in hearthstone still? and is this epac worth playing?

so ur in the club and this guy slips something into your gfs drink

what do you do???

Everyone´s playing the Kun/Aviana/Cthun combo deck right now but it´s a little inconsistent. Crazy if it works though.

yes and yes

drink it

>you will never have a 33/33 Tirion
Why even live.

Reaver please go to Hearthstone, gotta ask you something.

the thing is, it's not exactly simple to play against
because it's highlander, it can run a much wider variety of niche tech, proactive threats, and burst

basically it's like having a healthy sideboard when your opponent is stuck with their static deck, you always have them at a disadvantage

You still have a lot of decisions to make and things to thing about against control
Gotta know exactly what removal they have, how they're likely to use it, what threats they prioritize, what closers they run, etc
which lets you decide how much pressure you need to apply, in what order to play threats, how to force their clears, etc

with renolock this is harder because of the nature of the deck, but it still applies to some degree

Daily reminder that despite having an obliquely broken card, priest remains tier 2 at best

>priest
>good
lol what? even with operative it's the worst class

One card isn´t enough. They need several expansions to catch up. If they ever will.

Is this supreme meme actually viable?

yes

more viable than jade decks, at least

First for jade idol is going to be banned/altered

Since you keep forgetting to post rules.
Conquest bo3 1 ban
pic related.

I'm fine with dragon priest's power right now.
But let's be honest here, drakonid operative is OP as balls.
It carries the deck. As much as guardian.

Why don't they give the Treants from Force of Nature Charge/die at the end of the turn again, but also "can't attack heroes"? That way the card would actually be justifiable and not just an inferior Dopplegangster.

bo5 not bo3

Yeah I'm fine with the no power dragon priest has and being so heavily reliant on one card to make the deck even playable

force of nature is a classic spell

It´s viable but i wouldn´t call it extremely consistent. Still pretty damn fun.

things that are not OP
small time bucaneer, flamewaker, chillwind, hex, totem golem, war axe. patches?

annoying but counterable tier:
gorehowl
ragnaros

i'm not sure tier:
upgrade

>he STILL thinks Jade Idol is good, let alone broken

>Chillwind Yeti
>Gorehowl

/hsg/ is full of shitters

it's good enough
beats pirate warrior
people bring it to tournaments now
that's a giant fuckin leap compared to where the class was before MSG

he said something like
>posts ending in 2 ban a card
do you think people stopped to think about this
im surprised they weren't more ridiculous

Yeti and War Axe were banned by random people on /hsg/ and not the competitors.

Can't wait until next year when Reno rotates and Renolock dies because they can't tap for free all game without any consequences.

I imagine Reno Priest will still work though, maybe with a greater healing potion.

Is the complete lack of (actually playable) burn spells the main reason priest is this bad? Is it Azure Drake and other assorted 4attack minions? Or something completely different?

War axe is a good ban

the class is just so reactive

This general just keeps affirming how bad it is every single thread.

It just gets worse and worse. I didn't even think it was possible, but here we are.

Why not just ban Warrior then?

i haven't been in the thread for awhile dont know what its referring to sry

Five card combo that requires ten mana and is viable for four months and works best with C'thun synergy cards for bigger C'thuns, although that isn't required.

It's not very playable but there's worse combos out there

It's a bad standard set that makes priest so bad, they hobble along without any real win condition and hope they can keep the board clear to do face damage with minions. Even with Operative priest is still just terrible, one card can't carry a class as bad as priest

>Renolock inferior to Handlock prestandard
>utter shit post standard
>only just now good
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RENO IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
>there is still only 1 (one) good reno deck

>/hsg/ knowing how to ban in conquest format

i want to impregnate that bird

according to reynad, reno priest is the 2nd best deck in the game now

are you saying reynad is wrong?

Who is saying Renolock is bullshit?

He doesn't even play renopriest and he never even tried out renomage, he's just saying it must be good because that guy got legend on the second or third day of the expansion with it when like 5 other people were in legend and experimenting.

>reynad

Reno priest literally (literally) has no win condition unless you're playing meme 6 card 10 mana combos.

At least Reno Mage has alexstraza + leftover burn to try and kill your opponent, priest just hopes they don't queue into another control deck and lose instantly

Shit like this is why I never bother ranking up.

>Reno priest literally (literally) has no win condition unless you're playing meme 6 card 10 mana combos.

Garrison Commander + Spawn of Shadows + Shadowform isn't a meme, and it deals 20 from hand through taunts.

>win condition

reynad literally made a video calling out retards like you that obsess about 'win conditions'

priest's """win condition""" is getting minions to stick and hitting you in the face

Good luck outvalueing Jade decks in the lategame or beating Kun/Aviana Combo. Or not getting faced by Pirate decks.

Basically, its strengths, while solid, were too spread out across 4 different archetypes (control, midrange, and 2 types of combo) that they supported by piecemeal across expansions.

In MSG the devs decided to abandon support for both combos and focus solely on the midrange and control roles for the class.
And it worked. Dragon and control reno priest have taken major steps forward.

>muh streamer said it so it must be true!

lol

If your win condition for your fucking reno deck is hoping your minions stick against another control deck so you can hit them, good fucking luck.

Jaraxxus is a win condition against control. Burn is a win condition against non-warrior control. Control decks are not going to fucking lose to a highlander deck trying to play minions with a clunky as fuck hand.

The only people he called out were people who use the term "thinning" when talking about why patches is good. Renopriest isn't even very good, dragon priest is just a bad deck though.

the jew is online

my win rate across all classes other than warlock and warrior against warlock is like

people have no idea how to play aggro vs aggro matchups on ladder

as bad as shieldbearers even at rank 5

>ywn experience this

help

Stop playing bad warrior and start playing good warrior.

i did and i got raped by a renolock and a aggro shaman

Im sure several anons voiced their hatred already but, FUCK PIRATE WARRIOR. fucking cancerous piece of shit.
netdeck guarantee legend

does it require +1/+1 weapon dude?
i regret dusting him

not anymore

especially not for people here dont get the hopes of these shieldbearers up

It's not. Pirate warrior gets fucked by bad draws hard because if it can't win before turn 6 it's probably not going to win.

The extent of pirate warrior being cancer is that we can't run super greedy decks to counter renolock cancer. Renolock is the top winning deck for a reason right now, and that's because pirate warrior is polluting the pool.

So Finja survives trades if it pulls out a Warleader?

embrace the shadows

Buff/C'thun experimenter here.

So far this is my current version of the decklist.

On a good curve, it actually does significantly well against Warrior, especially if Burnbristle is drawn.

Warlock has a tough time dealing with it unless it's zoo, but even then it has trouble. Minions are buffed too much for board clears to remove them and they rely on twisting nether. By that time their health is low and C'thun can finish them off.

Priest suffers a similar fate. Buff the minions to 4-attack stats (play C'thun's Chosen unbuffed) and they won't know what to do with them. They'll resort to Entombing problematic minions and are left with nothing when the late game comes in.

It can win against Shaman too, but it's basically dependent on starting hands.

Combo decks rek it though if it can't kill them in time. It also suffers from a general dependent on starting hand. With good curve, the deck is great. If not, it suffers.

Just felt like sharing. Paladin is like the only class I enjoy playing so I like to mess around with ideas for them. This deck currently has trouble getting past rank 10. I hover between that and 13.

holyshit nigga learn to use snipping tool

It's actually my first using paint haha. I didn't realize how dumb it was until I posted it.

Please excuse my retardation.

Are you actually 10 years old?

they dont care about the loss though, because they know that if they just find matches and concede when the draws are bad, they can power win enough times to get to legend effortlessly.
by no means is aggro viable in tournament standards, its just a pain in the ass to fight because the only way to play around aggro meta is to make taunt decks, which I did.
I enjoy the tears that come from pirate warriors and zoolocks.

Nah, just someone who had a dumb moment.

You're sounding increasingly more angry though for some reason. Are you sure you're not the 10 year old?

jade midrange vs pre-expansion midrange shaman

which is better?

Retardation doesn't get met with kindness, mouthbreather

>increasingly
he wasnt me, who just replied to you first. Not a biggy.

help my bad deck doesn't work

get bullied

>when your deck already goes 2-1

Fuck me 12 wins is hard

Yo dudes, come check out the last official match of the tourney for the night.
tv/axolotlhooves

We're also having a Loser Bowl after featuring Idinko and ADickie.

>by no means is aggro viable in tournament standards

? do you even watch tournaments everyone always brings aggro

Not even the same guy. I would find it incredibly unlikely that you're 18 years old and haven't used paint before.

>Liadrin

Which will get nerfed: Aviana or Kun?

kek

I dun goofed when I saved that lel

neither

Neither
Blizzard will take this opportunity to nerf fiery waraxe

This game is not fun.

Neither, because Aviana is gone in a matter of months.

Just never had a reason to use it before.

neither?

why would they ever nerf it

4-5 card combos arent even good

They are if they're not playing against any form of aggro.

do they concede by turn 6?