/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

snug smug hugs edition

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>German summer event (November 22nd - December 12th)
de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/430a436b8bfc162786f81d479d13109b9a9524ff

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/311434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously on /xvig/:

taletta is a guy

hey

This game is optimized better on the Playstation 4.

So is /ffog/ /xivg/'s version of Rand posting?

Post cutelanders!

xth for catboys

I really could not care less than I do right now whether a Balmung player is a guy or a girl and you are both dumb as sin

it's naka 30 year old bp

xth for bards

cutest race combo couples?

Share your expert tips and tricks for the giving and receiving of headpats.

leave him alone, skank

qtest

>
let me smash!

Of all the stuff that comes out of /feg/, Ayn Rand memes have got to be the strangest fucking thing.

>Join mentor channel
>Theres more mentors than new people just idling about
>Always a few mentors just having a random discussion and no sprouts ever ask questions, half of them are BLM bots even on Balmung
>If you do answer a question you'll be met with a wave of "AKSHUALLY" from a dozen other mentors who finally decided to speak up

M'C@s

and other races.

Rude! Leave my friend alone

sunny and moonie
femcat and elezen
femcat and m-au ra
2x elezen
au ra straight
catman and femroe
futa lizard and being fucking drowned

>this bitch still here forcing herself

I don't see the problem with this as long as they aren't actually wrong when they correct you.

#Iexist
:^)

>catman and femroe
yes but non futa femroe

Disgusting slut

It was heavily implied that they were, but I should have clarified that. Stuff like "DONT BULLY THE SPROUT INTO DOING DAMAGE AS HEALER OR EVER LEAVING TANK STANCE. ITS HIS SUB" or "YOU DONT NEED TO PLAY SONGS IN DUNGEONS STOP BEING TRYHARD"

I AM SILLY

*poopposts methodically*

Nah. He's my friend and I like spending time with him.

oh i thought that went without saying, forgot where i was for a sec

>tricks to receive
be this hyur

can i spam Soph EX for a chance at a Sophic weapon or does this operate on daily/weekly resets
i just got carried to a clear within 1 wipes so i don't think i learned enough and now i'm scared i'm going to embarrass myself in farm parties

My personal experience with Novice Network is that everyone and their mother uses it as the closest thing they've got to a global chat that isn't a linkshell, and many sprouts accidentally speak in Novice Network when they meant to talk to their party. Two different servers and this has been real consistent

Yeah, you can spam Sophia ex for weapons. You also get the token every clear, and 10 tokens will get you a weapon. There are no caps or limits or anything.

AJNHBJHBGJKHSAHURFJYAGAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can get your weapon if you kill Selphy 10 times or if you get lucky

There's no loot lockout on Sophia so you can run it as much as you want.
It's an easy fight if you have at least one good person because you can just follow them and be safe.

i embarrass myself every time i join so {don't worry about it.}

idk i've seen cases where people can't math and get confused by whether it's a strict tilt or loose tilt then there's two separate groups of people standing at different points on the platform and one of them is going to get hit by Daughter

How fucked am I if I try to go into a Frontline as WHM completely blind and have never touched PVP before?

Also, if you need somebody to run it with soon-ish, I'd be happy to help. :3

>giving
Be firm, but gentle, and always do it with love.
>receiving
Pretend that you totally hate it while secretly you're seconds away from melting into a purring puddle.
You get a token for every clear. You can trade ten of them in for a weapon if your choosing so even if RNG screws you over you're guaranteed your weapon after ten clears.

There may or may not be a train filled with the other team(s) running you down.

yeah, we need 1 tank

Okay, that one is pretty good

Just run around sleeping and Fluid Auraing people until you see the hateful tears in their eyes while spamming heals and you'll be fine

epic /v/ level quality post threadshiller

Thanks. I think. Any tips besides "make like a tree and get the fuck out of dodge?"

>when someone removes you but you don't really care enough to ask why

What is the pleasure dome thing about being advertised in the party finder? Is it a brothel?

you will probably have to soloheal, panic and get bursted down

please put the pvp skills on a hotbar and read what they do, you can also try them out at the wolve's pier

Is PotD spam faster than dungeons as solo dps? and what should i be doing in potd? just progressing through floors?

no it's just an erp hang out

why don't you fucking whisper then and ask

I think it could be better.

Stick with team. Don't tunnel vision or get greedy. When things are looking pretty bad for you, swiftcast holy and run to your nearest teammates.

Thanks. Will try not to melt into a puddle of anxiety.

>had to remove and re-add individual to find this out
>i didn't care!

yes, i found a pretty slutty catboy there and he is my slave now

>what is discord

Do miqo'te purr
Asking for my friend

hey catfags, gay anime pic here pls answer.

Yes

Yes because you don't have to wait for queues

If you want exp just kill enough mobs to proc the exit but do try to work with your team

yes, but they try not to because it's embarrassing

>at war with Wisconsin in Let It Die

Mado will haterfy.

I wish we were on the same server teacher :c

dead and worn out meme

Please stop making catgirls
Make femroes with enormous cowtits and elezen secretary women instead

Please

Seconded.
C@s are fucking boring and so are lizards.

no thx

I know too many of the second, the first group are probably scared of getting no /tells due to looking like powerdykes when they're really just giant soft amazons

A friend mentioned that the crafting system has items near endgame that you use in order to learn new recipes(instead of knowing the recipes right off the bat). How does one go about acquiring these items(scrolls? books?) and are there limitations put in place, such as "you mush be X level in X crafting job in order to obtain this recipe?"

i like cats but i still wish for more femroe and elezen

I'm okay with elezen mommies but fuck femroes

>elezen secretary women
How oddly specific.

you'll grind tokens by turning in mid-level items to get recipe books

Berke if you're around do you take webm requests? If not, do you have a slow mo fell cleave? I need it for reference for a friend's bday present and I have no other way to get it :(

Cat girls are the best

Smelly dumb c@ scum

Who /festive/ here?

Yeah and McDonalds makes the best cheeseburgers.

hell yea

Thank you. I wasn't sure which words I should use in search parameters and you've helped substantially.

how????

'w'

That's not specific, or weird
I don't have a thing for domineering single elezen office ladies, stop accusing me of things

who would win?

how do I hide my signatures on items I made

No, I'll take any cute Raen off your hands, though

You don't. Find someone else to make your ERP gear.

Suuuuuure you don't.

uhh I wanted to take my name off ilvl 250 items I crafted so I could fug this nerd over on the market board secretly, you balmung stupid idiot

>TFW you're a tall motherly Elezen who wants to care for c@girls and nurture them

>he thinks ERP is only on Balmung
>laughingcatgirls.gif

Oh, I should've mentioned that I can't tank for shit.
And that I was about to eat.
Sorry user ;_;

what about midlander girls?

What's up with that chin

>tfw you're a tall motherly Femroe who wants to care for c@boys and nurture them

A cold beer

tfw elezen

I already said to make an alt on Faerie and say hi, dummy.
Already did, boss.