I work as a portfolio manager and want a V12

I work as a portfolio manager and want a V12

DB11 or F12?

DB 11.

Any Ferrari just gives you a ton of unwanted attention.

In the DB11 only car people and polite people will have any questions about the car.

I can't even imagine how dumb it must be to own a new Ferrari

F12 is a bit garish but you hardly get any attention in a subdued color 550 or 575, which are better cars anyway

if i took the F12 i'd get it in white
DB11 in a dark silver or dark blue

Selling portfolio folders at office depot doesn't make you a portfolio manager cuck.

What should I invest in?

AMD and walk away for a year

sorry

We don't care about your profession.

>AMD

What makes you think it'll keep going up? It's 1 year chart looks pretty bullish but I might be too late into the hype but you're the expert.

>Tfw 100% of my portfolio consists of marijuana stocks.

sorry
to be fair i asked about V12 cars

Alibaba partnership that gave AMD the contract to build a data center for alibaba which has something like a 30% share of all Chinese internet sites with their subsidiaries a affiliated entities.

bread on bank statement or gtfo.

No one cares for your trip
Kys faggot

god forbid someone with money goes back to the chinese typewriter cartoon forum they once frequented ten years ago to merely anonymously ask "what v12 coupe iz gud"

An Aston Martin is great for a portfolio manager. I'd strongly, VERY STRONGLY, suggest getting a Tesla. A Tesla Model S P100D with Ludicrous Upgrade and ALL options possible is $158,500.

I won't go into detail, but here's an anecdote...

A few years ago, I got an LP 700-4. It was by far the worst purchase I've made in my entire life. It ruined years of my life and I still suffer the consequences from it. It also forced a lot of important decisions in my life. What you see on the outside is night and day different than actually living with it. Even getting to drive it for a day will fatigue you. Living with it is another story. Besides, like with everything in life... You'll get bored of it by the end of the week. Then you'll just have an aluminum and carbon fiber piece of shit on wheels sitting there.

Obviously I'm exaggerating. It's not like I'm dying in a hut or something. First world problems and all, but knowing what I know now... I'd give everything to go back in time and never get that piece of shit. I get triggered anytime I hear the name. These vehicles are MASSIVE beacons that attract the absolute worst people possible to you. Just not worth it. Don't even think about getting a Ferrari. Don't even get an Aston Martin, actually. You know what? Just walk. It's healthy for you.

Stay away from these pieces of shit. Then again your experience will vary so who knows... Maybe you'll have a better time.

You clearly have more money than brains

If you own a supercar like a LP700, 918, GT3RS, 200k+ whatever shitbox

You're not gonna drive it every day. It's a Friday car, a date car, a night drive car. It's not a Prius.

You need a comfy DD like an E350 (or splurge for the AMG badge I guess) and then your Italian piece of shit in the garage.

>Tesla

Teslas are nowhere near as nice as an Aston. Their interiors honestly aren't as nice a 60k Mercs.

Aston for sure

Ferrari 575 is the sensible choice.
Or a SL600
Otherwise Aston.

Sounds like good decision making there m8!

How about you handle $7M of my securities?

this.

And even then, who care about the people you attract ? you just tell them to fuck off if they annoy you, you're already a rich cunt to their eyes, so who care ?

Personnally i'd go with the F12 or a Vanquish, i don't like the DB11 that much.
But an Aventador must be fun to drive too, a V12 in the back must be something...

Or if you're really rich, a 599 GTO.