/polo/-OC/Drawthread - BALLROOM BLITZ EDITION

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry or writefaggotry

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.
/pol/ asked us to the Winter Ball this time, and it's glorious.

Remember to be on the lookout for /x/ or /lgbt/ subverters.

SEB for Veeky Forums inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

This Dagumi-Wattan cracks me up. I actually downloaded some 3D modeling programs to try to render the space shuttle boosted cat 797 (and other cars in Initial D style early 2000s style). If I could just find a guide to exporting single high res still views, maybe plus some rudimentary lighting I could insert them and do the rest in Photoshop which I'm much more familiar with.

We're reaching drawfaggotry levels that shouldn't have been reached before!

/polo/ and /mint/ have really been the ones dominating the OC this winterball.

Truth. The writfagging has been pretty damn good, too.

Keep up the good work guys.

The Scene: O’s house. She is alone and lounging on her couch watching TV. She is wearing jeans and a racing logo t shirt. She keeps the house warm and is bare footed. Her hair is let down instead of her usual double pony tail style (this reflects that she is relaxing.)
O flipped through the channel selection on her TV. “Would you like a cat girl? NOW IN STOCK! Cat girls for domestic ownership! Flip. “Coming up on the man channel. The Bro’s storm nerd city and hijack all the feels. Then they scope tail at the bar.” Flip. “Don’t keep your girl away from the world. Let her run wild! It’s your duty as a man not to discipline her.” Click! She turned off the TV. “What a bunch of degenerate shit,” she said out loud! I really ought to cancel my subscription.
TV had not been the same since she had been hanging out with pol. He was right. Once you know how (((they))) try to deconstruct society, you can’t unsee it. She stretched on the couch and got up to walk around a little. She was to see Pol later that day and she smiled as she thought warm thoughts about him.

The evening rolled around and darkness fell over the city. Street lights came on and people came home from work. The news told of another shooting, the race of the perps not yet said. O lived comfortably but alone in an inner suburb. As she and Pol had grown closer over the last few weeks she had found herself longing for every moment she got to spend with him. “Is this really real,” she thought to herself? Will he fall in love with me? Will we have children someday?” She stopped her fantasy and tried to collect herself as Pol’s headlights shown on her living room window. “He’s here,” she said aloud as she jumped to her feet, opened the door, and ran out to meet him!

Pol embraced her warmly and she kissed him right on the mouth. “I’ve missed you, honey,” O said to him. He hugged her again and stroked her head “I’ve missed you, too” he said. Pol brought in some grocery bags and made Austrian style fried chicken, vegetables, and rice for them to eat. O helped him cut up the vegetables. They ate dinner and lounged for a while to digest the food. Pol took off his shoes and got into some comfortable clothes and they sat down on the couch together. “Will you be taking some time off from politics,” O inquired as they sat down on her couch after the meal? “A little,” said Pol. “Waking up the masses is a full-time job but I won’t be really busy until January 20th.” “The new administration will be given control then, so I’ll be working non-stop. There are a whole lot of big plans with a whole lot of uncertainty in them. How do the masses react to what I must tell them? How strong will the push back against free speech and other rights be? How many people already in the government will be sympathetic to my goals? How many will try to kill me for exposing the methods of control?” “Where do I fit in to your big plans,” O asked with a suggestive look on her face, her smile revealing exactly what was on her mind? Pol smiled widely at O, thought for a moment and said “Anywhere you want.” O moved over on to his lap and they lay together on the couch for a while. O stirred in Pol’s arms and said “Let’s fold out the couch and fuck on it!” In a few short minutes the fold out had pillows, sheets and a comforter laid out and they settled down to make love. O climbed up on Pol’s lap her nipples hard like spikes and her vagina dripping wet. She squealed with delight as Pol’s erect penis slid up insider her and began to throb. Pol grabbed her hips for better control and got to work.

O shook with ecstasy as Pol pushed his hard penis deep into her soft flesh. After a few minutes, she let out a long moan as waves of passion surged through her body. Still trembling slightly, she lay down on his chest breathing heavy at first then more lightly. She lightly kissed him several times on the neck trying to catch her breath in between kisses. Their bodies hot from the passion, the covers were off them both now. O spoke in a quiet but concerned tone: “Honey, I want to keep you. Where ever you’re going, I want to take you there. Whatever horror comes our way, I want to be with you.” “Baby, they’re killers. We may not survive. A lot of people talk tough about what they do. They actually do it,” Pol warned. “I know the risks,” said O. “You opened my eyes to the great deception. I can’t go back to just being who I was. I know too much to pretend that everything is ok.”
With that, Pol relaxed and so did O. They snuggled together for the rest of the night, falling asleep by each other’s side. They awoke refreshed to a brilliant sunrise, had a quick bout of sex, then showered and dressed for the day. “Take me for a drive,” asked Pol? “You know it, baby,” O replied. They got in O’s car ready for another adventure.

When you're THIS powerful, you get fans.

no one opened the correspondent thread on /pol/ today :(

Give it a while. Yesterday's thread was started in the later afternoon.

i've opened it,now we wait

You know that EUROLOVERS is ded, right?

I the writer from above. Those 4 pieces are the most recent work I've done. Here is the stuff I wrote last week. (Broken up in several parts.)

Slightly less lewd; continuing the Veeky Forums camp out/Pol O are a couple theme.

The campfire gets low enough to cook on and the campers all share a meal at sunset. O and Pol have been at each other’s side, laughing and talking for a while now.

As K, G, and friends head out at dark to play with G's thermal and night vision equipment, Pol and O stay by the fire.
Pol: "I'm going to build this up a bit. I like it hot," said pol as he carefully arranged several large logs on the bed of coals. The fire came right back to life and soon both O and Pol had to step back several feet from the blaze. O leaned in and whispered in Pol's ear "You're not the only one who likes it hot!" as lustful thoughts began racing through her mind. Her heart began pounding in her chest and she put her arm around Pol while looking up at him with a smile on her face. "I set the camper up for us before dinner." Needing no further encouragement, Pol put his arm around O and they climbed into the camper to spend some quality time together.

O squeaked and giggled as she hopped up on to the air mattress which she had set up earlier. She undid her hair ties and kicked off her shoes. Then she got under the covers and slipped out of the rest of her clothes; under ware and all. Pol undressed completely as well and joined her, their naked bodies warm to the touch and eager for passion. O put her arms around and legs around him and kissed him hungrily on the mouth while sliding her wet vagina over his erect penis. It began to throb upon full insertion. Pol grabbed her hips firmly and pushed deeper into her body. O began to moan and shake as the cream flowed out of her and the orgasm overtook her senses. Channeling the animal within her, she began to emit wild squeals of delight more fitting of an untamed beast than a human. Pol had been trying out the No Fap lifestyle and managed to go a week without masturbating so he was full of spirit as he began penetrating O. Sooner than he realized, the cum was flowing out of him and blasting into her warm creamy womb. He began to grunt, moan and shiver like a man from a prehistoric time. When O heard and felt him do this, she orgasmed again and let out another scream before collapsing and panting on his chest. He finished with a wonderful tired feeling all over his body and held O gently in his arms. “You’re wonderful, baby,” Pol said as he stroked her long beautiful hair. O kissed him gently on the lips and replied “Oh my God, you’re sweet.” They breathed deeply for a little while and their hearts thumped in time as they fell asleep.

Non-Lewd: “Getting close and comfortable.”
O felt a little nervous thinking about her upcoming date with Pol. “Don’t screw this up,” she thought to herself. Her fiery personality had scared off many a potential lover…and friend. Pol, however was from a far tougher set than she usually interacted with. That meant she had a chance to make this relationship work. His emotional hardness was a necessary defense against a vicious world. The scars on his body reflected deeper wounds on his soul. If she could break thorough that wall, she knew she could love him and that he would love her.
O had an imaginary conversation with him. She held him tightly and said “I’ll keep you safe my love. No one will ever hurt you again. Not if I am with you.” Then they kissed and lay together for a while. She got lost in her daydream for a bit before pulling herself back to reality. O said again to herself, “Don’t screw this up. Move slowly. These things take time.”
O picked up Pol and they drove downtown. They ate dinner and took a walk out around a frozen lake. They stopped to gaze at the beauty of it all and O put her harm around Pol and leaned against him. She smiled as she looked up at him and he smiled back. Pol put both his arms around her and kissed her on the lips as she pressed back against him holding on tight. They walked back to the car arm in arm laughing and talking about what the future might bring.

That's all of them. Good fortune comes to those who check those dubs.

Random: The picture of O being kissed on the hood of her car by Pol is one of the hottest pics drawn yet. There is something very raw and pure about it. Hat's off to the artist who drew that one.

Been busy at work

Everybody must be taking a break. I'm missing the hot pics already.

I know that feel, I'll throw one up here soon but all I got is what's already out there.

new /pol/ bread

can someone post the link to the last thread?

>ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry or writefaggotry

No we don't faggot, go back to deviantart, this isn't car discussion

don't respond to this faggot ^^^^
he gets off on (you)s and enjoys crushing fun wherever she spots it.

Fuck off kike puppet and take your fix or repair daily with you

>Getter Robo reference
Noice

this. this cancer needs to go

kek

the old threads where everyone would draw at the same time on that website were fun
this shit is just autistic cringe tier

whats even worse is Veeky Forums is a fucking girl what the fuck
fucking faggots trying to suck the dick of a board full of pedos and neet basement dwellers... so sad

and this guy should just consider sudoku desu

anytime you critize these retards they get triggered. be careful.

>anytime they get triggered
i'll keep my eye out for these threads then

>all these newfags

previous thread has been archived, new one here

samefag again (seriously this isn't working for you.)
you keep using the same trick like a fucking retard and it is just getting easier for us to spot you. keep it up faggot.

Still hoping for a writefag taking on stranded lovers. Veeky Forums finds out she's out of gas because /pol/ was thinking of something else. Cue frustrated cuddly lewds.

>tripfag

kys famalamadingdong

Will /lgbt/ steal /pol/ from Veeky Forums?

/lgbt/ pls go, our lewds are better than yours

/pol/ here
i can say with certainty that /lgbt/ fags are delusional and their board tan is probably gonna kill itself like usual,pay no attention

but what if /lgbt/ pretends to be Veeky Forums and kidnaps the real Veeky Forums?

assmad GM fangirl detected

Literally every fucking drawing ade here is fucking autistic shit

stop doing these threads

woops forgot my trip

dont worry
Veeky Forums smells like oil
/lgbt/ smells like cum
its easy to tell them apart

Daily bread

>tfw you will live to see commies having from street lights
feels fucking good, man.

go back to your cesspool

Yeah, just like in '44

oh wait

it does indeed with commies suffering the largest causalities while everyone else sat around and watched.

wew, i used to do 3d modeling a lot when i was in highschool. get max or maya or something and finding tutorials should be easy. for example in your pic the teapot with the window next to it is render options afaik for example. then the teapot is render. so yeah that should get you your single high res still view or whatever youre calling a render. for the easiest lighting, dont place any lights or any cameras and just click hte fucking teapot with default settings. but yeah rendering tutorial for basics should get you what you need really really quick. for piss easy lighting you can just drop a skylight in and mess with the settings a little i forgot exactly what to od but thats a really basic clay render and it takes about 30 seconds to set up.

>sat around and watched
>watched

Hitler literally went rageblind and killed himself lol

literal ragequit lol

>no replies

lol /pol/yp probably killed himself, just like his cuck leader

i thought he was only temporarily blind?

>teapot
pottery

why does this tripfaggot keep posting here? I really don't understand. if he hates these threads so much, why doesn't he just ignore them. these threads won't stop.
can someone go to IRC and ask them to do something?

not changing up your photos when using your coverup trip, go home furfag

lol is he really that furry from /mlp/?

HE'S A FUCKING LEAF.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>p-please delete their posts
>i don't like being bullied in my safespace

this

samefag

thanks for the (you)s

wrong

go away leaf

someone should take those pics and add them to a thought bubble coming from /lgbt/'s head while he is getting thrown off a roof to his death.

I might try.

can anyone do anything with this picture/redraw it depicting something like the following?
/polo/ is driving and they are running over leaf posters or something?

/pol/ and Veeky Forums doing donuts at a trump protest in a miata when?

I could easily shoop that for you in about two minutes if I just had a good "Veeky Forums driving" set of 'toons.

If there are still any drawfags at all interested in this shit, that would be hugely helpful - a set of smallish (but colored and shaded) images of WAT-tan just driving. Seated, eyes front, non-shifting hand on the wheel and from the five cardinal perspectives - front, side-front, side, side-back, back. I can mirror, stretch and skew it to slightly alter perspectives. Needs only be from like the waist up if it makes it easier. Best would also include from slightly above and slightly below.

Basically, any of these that got produced could be endlessly inserted into a million car-related memes we have where as of now the driver is unimportant (and also for my 3DCG dabbling)

Solid rocket boosters are much bigger than I thought they were...

Like really big

Why are you putting solid rocket boosters on a dump truck? This is Veeky Forums, we put turbos on miatas.

/m/ challenged us to a race which the writefags and drawfags have presumed will turn into some kind of battle. I know it's not ICE and I struggled with that. Would you like me to see if I can find an image of one of those turbos that goes on the diesel engines in ocean liners and stick it on there?

I'm hung up again if you're still around to advise. I need to hide half of the rocket obviously but I'm not sure how. Can I add a larger shape to just that object then make everything within that shape invisible? Or am I going to have to actually delete the individually offending polygons from the object? I feel like there's some simpler way that's not occurring to me as a novice.

Or maybe a giant alternator...
>how does she achieve such speeds on crude electric power??
>this shouldn't be possible!!!

Last week, the race was even being joined by /vp/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Pic is Veeky Forums's entry

>15000 psi boost
Dear God yes. Put 3 of them sequentially to an inline 6 deisel and put it in the trunk of an enormous FWD Cadillac. With all-terrain rubber. Put one more of those turbos on the front engine too.

>it's actually happening
Holy shit, I never thought this would get past just "yeah that'd be cool". Godspeed.

One of them would crush a Cadillac flat. If I figure this 3D modeling stuff out I could line 6 of them down each side, one for each cylinder. Those giant dumps have a payload capacity of 800,000 pounds and since only half of one SRB will fit in the bucket there's plenty to spare again. Doubt I'll be drawing much custom plumbing though.

Since a big part of Veeky Forums's appeal over other boards is that we actually go out and do shit in addition to shitposting about it, I'm trying to keep it sort of real, even when trying to keep up with /m/.

I could drop it at any moment lol I'm pretty busy with like family and stuff, especially last week but now that the holiday's over I got a bit of free time and motivation. We'll see how much interest the winter ball activities maintain but thanks for the encouragement! I do it all for Veeky Forums

Not Veeky Forums related

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

It actually is.

>It actually is.
No it's not. Stay BTFO and fuck off back to deviant art.

If the mods thought otherwise they would have deleted the threads...every year.

Keep on reporting though if it calms your autism.

also

>reports thread
>stays in the thread to reply and continue bumping thread

You really do have special needs.

>projecting

you sure are.

>No argument

As expected and stay BTFO

this

>don't like thing
>desperately need people to know i don't like thing or their fun
>doesn't just use the hide function or filtering
I give a (you) out of pity. You must be a seriously unloved person. It's okay, user. I can see you don't like thing. I acknowledge your suffering.

This is just disgusting, all you should be ashamed taking part in this faggotry.

>show to everyone how retarded your logic is of responding to a thread you want deleted
>>p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-projecting!
>but that's literally what you have been doing the past couple of threads
>>If I say you are BTFO and post trollsmile.jpeg I win!

Just stop now, you've embarrassed yourself enough for one today.

>Even more projecting

rotflmao, I'm bringing attention to your cancerour scribbles, and your so called "board culture."

How about you fuck off back to your cesspool of racism.

I don't need a cheerleader. Fuck off too.

>wants to post about cars
>goes to Veeky Forums
>sees thread that doesn't have the discussion he wants
>sees other threads about various things he could talk about
>"I'm not going to go and post in a thread that interests me, I think I'll complain about the one that I don't like."

Why are you even here?

>projecting this hard

>he can't even shitpost correctly

>no rebuttal, but maybe throwing the same logical fallacy attempt at them will help.

Never answered my question.

>it's ok to let cancer spread guys!
Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
You need to go back and stay back.