Remember when Lambo door modifications for all sorts of cars were really popular years ago? What happened...

Remember when Lambo door modifications for all sorts of cars were really popular years ago? What happened? People got bored of the gimmick?

just like everything black urban creates, it was a substanceless, ephemeral and useless meme that may as well not have existed

They were actually kind of a pain in the ass to use because they weren't designed very well, and most people did not have the bucks for the ones that worked better.
Also, tolerance for inconvenience in huge parts of life including cars died when everyone's attention span evaporated circa the introduction of the iphone.

t. dude that lived fast and furious when it was cool

>ephemeral

People probably got sick of shitty doors that won't let them out
I reckon a full 8-10 of these fucking things where so badly fitted you may as well have had no door at all.

>Lambo door modifications for all sorts of cars were really popular years ago?

They were never popular or well thought of in my west coast city. If anything, people talked about how hard they were to get out of. Some talked about bashing their head or even breaking their windows when the door rose up and the window hit something.

>uggggh fucking NERD words fucking bro do you even know how to talk here's a fucking lesson FEDORA
>fuck
>lame
>gay
>autism
>Thats how you fucking talk faggot

Seems a bit strong user I know Italians aren't white but still

From a local craigslist ad. So many niggers offering their preludes for over 5k

Ricers gonna rice

the doors should open vertically
and were only like that in the first place because the car was too wide

Tastes change. Look at how ridiculous that car in the OP looks - that will be stance in a few years.

Granted stance looks stupid to most people, but there is a big community for it just like there was with these sorts of cars.

I wonder what the next fad will be?

>I wonder what the next fad will be?
Pls be ipad dash boards and backup cameras so they'll eventually go away.

Even Lamborghini got sick of them before ricers did. I'd also like to point out the older ones in general are overrated as fuck and a massive case of don't meet your heroes.

t. driven both older and newer lambos

I hate them but have to stay silent because my girlfriends civic has them

Pic related I shit you not

At least she wont hit other cars with them

It's funny because, originally, the "Lambo" doors are a parking aid. Lamborghini introduced them with the Countach because test drivers found it was easier to park with the doors open and their ass on the doorsills.

So what every ricer is saying with this kind of doors is "I have a fucking hard time parking even a shitty vietnamese hatchback!". Just like their love for the exposed tow hook says "Bro, I just fuck up so badly in and out of the truck that I may as well have my tow hook exposed".

Also, the custom-made systems nig-nogs came up with weighed a metrick fuck tonne. I know a guy who in this day and age still uses that shit and the doors on his shitty Aveo are crazy heavy and uncomfortable to open.

Sex must be pretty great if you're willing to put up with such amounts of rice.

in and out of the trAck

>muh spasms of autism

>Sex must be pretty great if you're willing to put up with such amounts of rice.
I'd be willing to put up with almost any amount of auto-related stupidity if I had a girl who was actually into cars. Being a ricer is far better than a normalfag idiot who considers them an appliance.

Is this the bagged one from the other thread?
Why are you dating a ricer
RIP you

Fast & Furious type modding just got out of style.

I member!
Fuck heads would leave there doors open as long as possible so we could see how these tards like to waste money.

Knew a guy who had a riced out Ford Focus with these doors. What a joke it was

Haha yeah, and because she's cute and I liked her before I saw the car. I had no clue about the car before hand

She does anal and that's the first girl who's ever done that before which is cool. Also I genuinely like her and this it's kinda cool at least she knows what she's doing