3 door > 5 door

Why the FUCK didn't we get these?? Lighter, more rigid, way better lines.

I swear the only reason we didn't get these is because americans are so fucking obese they wouldn't be able to get their 200 lb 7 year old daughter back there

I'd fucking own an ST if it weren't for the ugliness of 4 doors

Tell me Veeky Forums, why are coupes and 3 door hatchbacks dying? Is it because of fatasses and lazy people?

Looks like a hand vaccum

kek, yeah i see it

also OP people prefer 5 doors in america because hatchbacks are poor people cars and poor people need as much utility as possible

5 door for comparison

If people are poor and looking for a practical car, why are they getting the performance trim? They should've had the 5 door for the other trims and 3 for the ST

I think a small suicide door -- about 682000μm -- that won't open unless the front is open would be nice. Then it's 3.75 doors

Why are you using those units

Can't use imperial or I get bullied by neets

Why not just say 0.682 meters? Then people can at least get an idea of what you're going for

They shouldve at least sold them as an option. There's definitely a market for 3door hatches.

>not just converting with system that was made to be super easy to convert

Why does this make my dick so hard

>tfw subaru will NEVER EVER make a 3 door WRX

Why are you guys so obsessed with the Fiesta ST? They are pretty ubiquitous in the UK, nothing special at all.

Why did you show me this :(

We don't get cheap hot hatches here very often

This is the first thing I think when I see this car lmao. I knew I wasn't alone.

The shape of that focus is so disgusting

Dear god man, a penis can only be so erect

I straight up fucking saw a 2 door focus from a way earlier generation the other day.
I have never seen one before. I swear it was one of the earlier generations, maybe even the first. It didn't look like pic related, but it WAS a 2 door focus coupe.
I was just like "What the FUCK is that? I want it."

>in america because hatchbacks are poor people cars
In the land of leasing a new Camry every few years.

TFW Subaru will never make a WRX wagon ever again

Americans have bad taste. Look at their entire car industry's output through the 90s, they literally built 3 cars max that would have sold even one unit in the rest of the world.

>that rear bumper

Why?

It's because of fat CARS.

I used to drive a 3door hatchback. The doors were four feet long and the side impact protection meant I couldn't get in or out if someone parked within a foot of the driver's door. Two feet was a squeeze.

5 doors means smaller doors, and the seat mechanism doesn't have to slide.

I only have room for one car. Any car has to be semi-practical, performance or no. If I'm buying a hatchback, I want to load it with crap and move it a few hundred miles.

I own one and it's pretty mediocre breh. My normie friends don't even think it looks different than a zx3

The 5door model was only recently released in the UK. They probably done it just to give it a possible sales boost in its late life of production

I miss 3 doors too OP

The fiesta st looks like a fish with its mouth open. They arent the interesting choice to buy either as theyre everywhere.

I don't see whats wrong with a car being popular. Just means more aftermarket.

I miss 3 doors SUVs the most

Fucking hell, 3door SUVs are the best

They're everywhere for a reason, they are quite good

If you're poor, you should be buying a new car.
I don't understand the market for under $20k new cars at all. No wonder these people are so poor, they're fucking morons spending all that money on a new car they can barely afford instead of buying something used.
They're all so fucking miserable. Why would you not spend that money on a used car that's a few years old?

Hell, you can get a 2009 RX-8 for $15,000. That's not even very old, and it's an actual nice car.

Because ford had a greater demand for zx5 svts then they did zx3 svts.

RX8's are cheap used for a reason. People don't know how to maintain the engine properly, so alot of used ones are a huge risk in terms of the engine lasting.

Unless you can find one with a full and detailed service history, i'd walk away from it

I don't care how underpowered it is I want it

>Why the FUCK didn't we get these??
Because I don't have a vagina and I'm not European
Cars that tiny are for spineless queers
Ffs my station wagon is bigger than that

184 hp 185 torque ain't that underpowered

>Ffs my station wagon is bigger than that

Yeah and your station wagon handles worse and has more chassis flex too

Lightness is key

I have the 3 door, you jelly OP?

>Lightness is key
Stop trying to justify yourself. if you wanted a light, sporty car, you would have gotten yourself a small coupé. Hatchbacks are for women and fags.

Yes

I don't actually own a hatchback m8, I own a small coupe

I just like small 2 door cars