Hey guys

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of buying a '17 quattro with that sweet sweet virtual dash at 60fps

Opinions?

that interior would look great if there wasn't an ipad glued to the dash

a Q7? nice
personally I wait for the next generation of A7.

At least it's better than the taximeter on the low end models

Fucking disgusting.

how tf do they brand that as an audi?
tru

Look at how much better this shit it

>how tf do they brand that as an audi?
It's based on VW chassis like most audi's, more specifically that's a rebodied Golf, the fuck are you on about?

Holy shit lol how is Audi luxury, that's like the interior of a celica

Here is the best example how well a big display can be integrated.
Great interior imo.

Here
not shooped

Holy shit how much crap can you fit on a steering wheel sweet lord

>not 144 fps

You're paying like 50 grand and Audi doesn't even give you a 144 hz screen?

What a fucking joke

you know that your eyes can only see 23 fps right?

23fps per eye, so it's 46fps.

Golf has that dash now.

Base A3 did this, yes

Eyes don't see in frames per second you fucking doofus. You're not a computer. Since you're flashing pictures to mimic movement, it continues to improve to a point after which there are diminishing returns around 240 fps

I wouldn't buy a VW/Audi for fears they'd want to buy it back from me in a few years.

The stupid thing is the previous gen A4 did a pretty good job.

You can sink the unit into the dash, just like the screen on the higher end models does

>being this BTFO

I don't understand why they don't just project an image onto glass (arguably, that's what an ipad does) and cycle through options with a 4way keypad. At least it would be see-through when it's off. This technology isn't even un-obtainable, and they could use plastic if they're concerned about it breaking.
>(pic related)

This. The late-model B8s have my favorite interior of all time, the new one just rubs me the wrong way really badly, iPad aside.

You're thinking of an HUD. I test-drove a 340i during some sales event with one and while it was convenient, it got annoying pretty quickly.

Why not break it off and fill the holes with bondo?
>take pic
>send it to audi
>tell them to fuck off?

get out of here with your /g/ memes

>buying a modern Audi
Why?

They're nice under warranty.

At least get a CPO, damn things lose like 50% of their value in like 2 years
If anything I'd get a CPO E class instead if I were in your position

But honestly if I were personally set on spending that much money on a car I'd get a 997 Turbo
Or realistically buy an LS460 as a DD, a crapcan for track days, and invest the rest or use it as a downpayment for a house

I'm not OP, though I agree with you on letting someone else take the biggest depreciation hit.

And the 997 Turbo part. Good taste.