Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Nobu a CUTE.

Ishtar is already old and busted and those who rolled her are suffering heap big buyer's remorse

New hotness thread

>people rolled for Enkidu
>people rolled for Medusa Lily

Damn, she looks so cute there.

I'm going to marry both Ishtar and Ereshkigal and create lots of demigods

I'm getting the 500 days quartz in less than a week, should I do a 10 roll while loli medusa is still on rate up? or save my quartz for the next event

>that feel when you thought the first battle against quetz would finish after 6 turns so you went yolo against the ayy lmao, but it didn't and it kicked your sorry ass

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Anyone with a caster gil that I can add? I want to test him out

I like both, so I'm just gonna have both.

>implying I don't want both

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

>using silvers

you asked for it

>People rolled in this gacha

We did it Senpai we saved Babylonia

Well, at least Ushi won't get eaten now

I think I've got it figured out.

Gorgon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Euryale = Stheno >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Medusa = Medusa Lily

People keep forgetting that "both" is a perfectly valid option

MUCHA MUCHA

Yeah but he's only level 70.

>let Tiamat lay waste to the whole city and eat everyone
How do you fuck up this badly?

How is Manjew better at killing humans than Tiamat?

lmao this is exactly what I was thinking while reading the last scene

You did quite fine, though.

I only did a single Jack NP against her.

In power?

Gorgon >>>>>>> Medusa >>Medusa Lily >> Eurdyne > Stheno

So is she a pseudo-Servant too with Extra Rin or is that her actual appearance?

Has anyone beaten Quetz with the attack buff? What sort of setup did you use?

Please add me
467 537 055

So I can have both Tamamo and Tamamo Cat with absolutely no negative consequences?

R-right? Anons?

Too bad she's in never ever like the two best things to come out of Camelot.

We always get the shitty versions.

Every singularity collapses once you acquire the grail or grails.

It takes seven days for her to fill the entire Indian Ocean with monsters

Takes too long to create endless soldiers with her way of doing it. Angya is only better because he's faster.

Yes

Except for Accel Zero

I pick all.

If people make it clear they'll throw money at the gacha for it, DW will make it happen

A mud with a heart of gold.

It did not go well for me.

>Medusa Lily using Harpe

So this shit get retconned?

Don't think. - Nasu

Which servant's dick would you suck?

I'd go with this one.

Death at the testicular level awaits you

>the whole plot is just a large-scale Heaven's Feel
>seven singularities take the place of seven Servants
Is there some king of giga-Grail waiting at the end of this?

I find it weird that after all this time playing the game, I only have 1 non-free Saberface.

A ragtag team of Cleo-Fuuma-Dantes-Mashu-Arjuna-Support Jack did the trick, equipped with nothing better than bonding CEs. I'm sure with a better setup it would have gone much smoother.

After you defeat Gorgon, Mashu and you mourn Ana's sacrifice. You take out the wreath and regret you were never able to hand it over, but Mashu figures Ana was happy with her end.

But even though Gorgon was defeated, you don't see a grail anywhere. She clearly had its power though, so she must have had access to it. Merlin figures that that means the true owner of the grail is- Kingu busts in.

He's regretful he didn't make it in time to save Gorgon, but he's ready to kill your group. Roman alerts you he's not actually a Lancer, he's- He is also cut off, but when the battle starts you see he's Avenger.

The entirety of Chapter 15 is framed as if it's the final chapter. You beat the big special sprite Gorgon, and then you fight the "real" boss, Kingu. But once you win, the Singularity remains, much to Roman's confusion. That's because things aren't even close to being done: Gorgon wasn't entirely faking being Tiamat, she actually had access to part of her powers. Or something like that, I couldn't figure out what Ishtar was saying. But the gist of things is that killing Gorgon was an awful idea that unleashes doomsday. Tiamat is awakening, and for some reason this causes Merlin to die. He asks you to pass a message for him to Gilgamesh: the King of Magic will soon summon one of the Beasts. There was also something about the Grand Servants, I think?

Chapter 16 is where shit officially gets real. The seas turn black, and monsters attack the area in droves. You watch countless civilians die, one after another, unable to do anything. Benkei steps in to save the day, and is confidently boasts as he takes down Rafamus en masse. Then he hears a voice telling him to get out of the way, and when he takes a look at who it is he is absolutely stunned. A shadowy figure strikes Benkei, and he is promptly swarmed. He dies screaming at how impossible the situation is.

You exit the temple, and Ishtar flies off ahead of you to try and save her people. You have to go by foot.

Ereshkigal will be Lancer, and I don't need more Lancers.

I hope not, that would mean the death of the crowbar meme in the nasuverse

what threesome position would you fuck Ishtar and Ereshkigal in

who gets creampied first

who gets kissed first

Cat would protect the dick

She'd even protect it with her breasts, thus cushioning it from the impact.

Best emperor says it's better this way

is this only one page or there's more

Is loli medusa any good? Her base attack is clearly shit but how are her skills?

It's not gay If I fuck its mudhole. The game itself says Enkidu isn't male.

Tamamo Cat literally said if you associate with any other Tamamo's it will end in a tragic mass murder suicide

Ishtar in the missionary so I can look into her ruby eyes as she feels the full physical extent of my love for her.

She gets kissed, creampied, and Ishtar is downstairs counting the gems I gave her to leave us the fuck alone.

Ishtar always gets first dibs for having come first. Ereshkigal watches.
Then Ishtar can sit on her face and bully her.

I forgot to read that, phone broke during that event.

>the King of Magic will soon summon one of the Beasts. There was also something about the Grand Servants, I think?

Come to think of it, there were like two or three grands present when the beast emerged, sorta. Maybe Grands are naturally summoned in response to Beasts awakening? Then again who knows for now.

Nice slip.

・一部サーヴァントをパーティのリーダーおよびお気に入りに設定した場合に、ターミナルおよびマイルームに遷移した際に進行不能となる場合がある不具合を確認しております。(12/10追記)
※対象のサーヴァントは以下となります。
・織田信長
・バトルにおいて、一部サーヴァントの宝具を使用した際に進行不能となる場合がある不具合を確認しております。(12/10追記)
※対象のサーヴァントは以下となります。
・織田信長

Nobu a gamebreaking WHORE

What are you---Oh goddamnit

She wraps your dick between her breasts, and then drives away the other Tamamo while dragging you along. Since she's Berserker she's obviously stronger.

At this situation King Hassan should be useful since he knows stuff about polygamy.

>Merlin dies
I swear being an FGO original fucking sucks.
They die too quickly in orders to gain development and events don't offer much beyond comic relief and occasionally a heartfelt moment.

Luckily, Merlin has GoA going for him too but holy shit were some of the other servants treated poorly. I'm looking at you, Ushi.

When will we get more Tamamo tails? I already have all of her versions.

Merlin comes back later

Eresh gets to go first because she's been ignored and unappreciated for so long. Then she gets to watch as I violently destroy her sister's pussy.

Shit sucks.
/fgog/ gets to pick 8 GO original-servants to feature in a future fate work, who are they?

>can't access MyRoom or main screen if Nobu is your party leader or MyRoom Servant
How does this even happen.

He only dies a little bit. He gets better.

Probably not.
There's nothing stopping you either now that Gil is out if the picture.

Is that why im going to a white screen when tryig to log in?

Fuck how long until we get a fix?

Everyone is dying left and right. Remember the days when servants are the generally top tier within their content they appear in? Servants are chump change cannon fodder these days.

The power of MAOU

>Enkidu doesn't get the beach flower bonus from Anne
Enkidu confirmed not male

Ushi sucks anyway, being BLACKED was the best thing that happened to her

Yeah, and we thought Jannu Alter would be a Ruler because that's what she was in her order.

Ereshkigal will obviously be an Alter-Ego

I bet this all came about from them trying to implement the Honnouji rerun. Soon!

Nobu fucked my game and almost made me lose my account.

No biggie.
How can I be mad at her?

Yup. They're working on fixing it. They've officially acknowledged it, so it can't take that long anymore.

Enkidu is nothing so gendered things dont work on him.

Gudaguda part 2 when?

He's registered as neither male nor female.
Gender charms don't work on him.
But Kogil's does.

Now use Teach to test Enkidu.

Was Nobu your leader/favorite? If so then yes. Should be fixed in around 11hs. DW always sends quick bug fixes at 24:00 JST.

>BLACKED

More like turded since she was literally turned into shit inside Tiamat's glorious digestive system

I have photoshop, which servant should I BLACK

This is wrong. Angra Mainyu is the most effective at killing humans in an exceptional manner, because he really understands everything about humanity, thanks to his whole backstory of being a village tortured in every imaginable way. The Wolf and the Spider are superior killers of humans because of the mass quantity they can do it in. But they can only do large numbers. Angra Mainyu can kill humans with unsurpassed quality - kill them with the greatest degree of pain, the lowest degree of pain, whatever the hell he feels like.

The entire chapter has numerous scenes of the cheerful Sumerian people you've come to know getting horrifically murdered. It's a pretty crazy tonal shift.

When you get to the nearest city, you run into Quetzy, who came to fetch you. You tell her Merlin died (to her disappointment, since she wanted to yell at him) and that you have to get to Uruk, so she flies you over. You run into Ishtar midflight.

At Uruk, more people are dying horribly. Some soldiers try to attack, but they can't do anything. One of them is about to die when Mashu jumps in to save the day.

You head to Ziggurat, where Gilgamesh is busy giving orders to deal with the crisis. You inform him of Merlin's last words, and he exposits about the original sins to you. At this point you notice the secretary is gone, and Gilgamesh explains she went off to Eridu, or whatever that temple is called. I skipped through this conversation, but I think you wanted to go save her while Gilgamesh wanted to prioritize more important things. Eventually you "convince" Gilgamesh by calling him a moron, but I think he wanted to save her anyways since she's one of his citizens.

At the gates, Mashu notices that nobody is there. Quetzy thinks to herself that she senses the presence of a servant, but doesn't elaborate when you ask her what's up.

More people are dying, and Kingu is watching. Solomon appears to talk with him, and Kingu notes that even though all this is happening he still can't hear the voice of Tiamat.

As you approach your goal, you run into a particularly strange Rafuram that doesn't attack you. Mashu thinks it's weird, but I think Ishtar (and possibly you, if you pick the choice) have an idea what's going on.

Once you hit chapter 16 all of the music completely changes. It's seriously a massive shift.

Also I should probably feel bad all these people are dying but Rafuram have like a 100% chance of dropping dust so I'm fine with the situation.

liking Ko-gil isn't gay, even Shirou likes him and he's swordsexual.

Arjuna

Tamamo

Ushi.

I'm glad you love her too user

>Ereshkigal watches as you thrust much harder and cum way more than Ishtar
>immediately go into round two with Ishtar as she wraps her legs around you
>Ereshkigal can only stroke herself and fondle her tits as she watches the man she loves clearly feel much better with her sister

I'd let Enkidu sleep with me if it had girl parts.
First thing I'd do after summoning would be to check under that baggy cloak.

Tamamo.

Why does this actually make sense?

Thank god. It'd be a waste of potential otherwise.
Merlin aside, my point still stands in regards to most FGO originals who aren't KoRT.