Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FptBnTlqrlc
twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/807481705594396672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niceu OP.

Reminder that SFV is a good game and season 2 will fix literally everything.

tekken sux

i made a helpful guide for how to beat astral vision!

Tekken 7 will save fighting games.
(If it has crossplay)

finally ! ! a fucking tekken related op
you faggot you

>tfw too intelligent to play a 2d fighter

Reminder that Chanel will avenge his boyfriend Knee

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

We can pretend...

That seems like a very character specific solution there buddy. You got a more universal option?

Anna>Nina

Tekken:
-Shit gameplay
-Decent characters
-Good graphics

Street Fighter:
-Best gameplay
-Best characters
-Decent graphics

Post fighting game bugs

>Aris praising them for knowing english
lel

I play nina of the turbulent wind!

Tekken:
>Good gameplay
>Good characters
>Great graphics

Street Fighter:
>Good gameplay
>Great characters
>Ok graphics

More accurate.

How do you feel about this pumpkin?

youtube.com/watch?v=FptBnTlqrlc

Anyone for sfv, us west

LOOSA BRAKKETO

There are alot of autist Alisa flips, hope AK takes this.

>not a single Feng
did they make him shit now

>markman damage controlling that they STILL have no release date
Like wtf? This game is supposed to release within the next 3 months but they have no release date? Will this game have any advertising?

>The twist
It's Jill and Blue Mary.

>wow
>look at that
>oh my god
>ooh
>nice
>woow
>look at the damage

so this is the power of tekken commentary

What are my go to combos for sol when I have someone in the corner and for knockdown?
what should i use when getting up?

Why is her shirt a belt? Why does she need an abs belt?

Aris can't talk shit about the current people playing since he doesn't know them personally.

I want to main her when Revelator comes out on PC

Will it kill?

Man what's even the point of throws in Tekken if you have 6 gorillian years to tech them

Gunflame into 6Sh(?) into go wild.

tekken7 is one big hoax. It doesnt exist, Harada pocketed the money.
They're playing a T6 mod on stream and hope that nobody finds out.

yeah i swear like 90% of throws in high lvl tekken play are teched lol. there has to be an os to tech both like wtf

Positioning and avoiding retarded shit like 'shimmies PogChamp'

Do you have merchandise of your fightfu?

>This fucking shilling
lmao

fuck off that king statue is actually sick

More merchandise for a game without release date!
It's cheaper than the jacket.

I own 40 figmas of Cammy and Felicia

nah. not many top feng players in japan or korea. the us feng players didn't qualify.

The merch of my fightfu too expensive 400 bucks what the fuck. While the Koto Chloe is less than a hundred.

It makes her sister/wife horny.

I wish!

idk you try to tech them consistently.

there isn't except for generic throws only (the ones no one uses because of that new os). it is all raw reaction.

BOTH THUMBS?!?

>The turnbuckle has the colours of the mexican flag

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!

>capcom cup top 8 had 130k viewers at peak
>even smaller sf events get at least 30-40k
>tekken currently struggling to get over 20k

Not counting niconico for either, but let be real now. Tekken isn't a spectator game.

The toppest kusoge
Me too

t. jchen

when I watch capcuck tournament streams, most of the people [spoilers](casuals)[/spoiler] would just insult the players calling them no lifes. plus some of them would say that its boring cause all they do is 'spam' fireballs

not a single tekken player would say otherwise. only tekken streamboars from aris stream would insinuate that. and even tekken 7 is the most spectator friendly one.

Confirmation of no release date really makes drags this watching down.

It depends on what you start with.

c.S>6P>5HS(or 2HS)>j.D>j.D>Fafnir>6P>5HS>j.D>Kuidakero>6P>Bandit Revolver(or 6HS) for knockdown. There are more optimal combos for Sol but this one is pretty universal.

It's not really a spectator game, but Tekken 7 is probably the funnest one I've seen in action. Much more fun to play yourself.

I have this, it's a shame I still don't know how I'm supposed to play her in SFV though

I think there just isn't a big enough scene right now. There's probably going to be some "muh Japanese and Korean numbers" in there, but Tekken is probably competing for fourth right now in NA and for EVO.

The minute they make a giant, human sized plush of Juri, I'm literally in there.

will try some stuff
jesus. im a shitter so this will take some time. im pretty bad with jump cancels so i should practice this to get used to them

this is universal, but on lights you need weird delays to get the dustloop into fafnir. also some other minor stuff depending on if they're like not completely in the corner.

You are just a retard/shitposter/both. Twitch numbers are not about the game and instead all about the ecelebs.

As long as you break it down, you'll be fine. A lot of this is just combining stuff in the trials together, so you just gotta work it out.

Yea thats why whenever those "ecelebs" stream they get more than 1k views at most unless they are Daigo, give a me a break.

Holy shit, AK almost eliminated Saint. If only he was able to properly do the ws2 during that third round. Would be sad if he loses cause of that mistake.

Check out the streams not from your worshipped ecelebs. They struggle to break 10 viewers.

>Aris calling out these fucked up accessories
our guy

do any famous fgc members shitpost in fgg

That was an awesome match from what I can tell with how tired I am.

>im a human that only remembers simple repeated phrases
no its the power of your retardation

im an evo winner

twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/807481705594396672
H A P P E N I N G

:O

I'm actually jwong

doesn't matter cause you guys won't believe anyway

these chinks need to stretch their eyes open. they have no sense of fashion

>blue hair paul with blonde beard
>harry potter glasses with pirate costume on leo

>he isn't Veeky Forums

dude it's "FUNNY" and "SILLY"

im jiyuna

post cfn

this tournament made me hype for tekken and i want to play it but don't have a console

it's coming out for PC

play doa

Ok? That even sure what you are arguing?

It was awesome indeed. He almost got it game 2 round 3 but he did a wrong punish

yes but when? i want to play tekken now

maybe the big announcement is tag 2 for PC like capcom is releasing marvel stuff on steam

So much stuff that these guys do I'm like, fuck man, no way this is safe, then he just gets up and is blocking again. Paul did like a runing cartwheel kick and just blocked right after, what the fuck.

Is there a chance unlocks will go on sale in SFV during the holidays? For fight money I mean.

>the plot twist is that its neither

Are there any fighting game characters you outright hate, for one reason or another?

post top honks

the glasses and pirate costume stuff is fine, but like ultramarine blue hair akuma with a functioning showerhead and pool donut so not only is he so bright that he's eyerazors to look at but also his silhouette is fucked up

it will probably come out same day as consoles, they wouldnt announce anything PC related at a JP tournament

>Anna
>Not a cockslut

I don't think it counts, but I despise Rosalina in SSB4.

Blanka because he's Blanka. Also I hate Rashid just because he's a muslim but that's different.

someone stop these fucking drum noises