Pls halp

pls halp

Whats something that can happen to my car to give the excuse of missing work?

It broke down?

anything more specific I can say if they ask?

You ran out of gas

Just say that it won't start and you don't know why

Alternator is rip

Niggers stole your wheels

your wifes son is using it

You were comin' home from the pub and you tried to rip some sik skidz uleh and you ripped that skid right around a corner, nearly hitting an oncoming bus, but quickly countersteered to regain your grip and started ripping a skid the opposite direction, and since you had to change course so quickly, you ended up ripping another sik skid uleh around another corner and you couldn't stop just ripping sik skidz, then all of a sudden your tires blew out, so you were riding on just the rims, but you knew you had to rip some more skidz, uleh, so you hopped up on some train tracks and started blasting running in the 90s while pulling off some sik multi-track drifting skidz, when all of a sudden you were challenged by an oldschool steam driven locomotive, and you knew you couldn't lose because your honor as a downhill railroad mountain conductor was on the line, so you ripped a multi-track drift right into another hectic multi track drift for some sik weight transfer track-switch multi-track drifting, even shutting your headlights off to confuse the steam engine even though you were in front of it and you managed to dodge the steam engine as it nearly hit you on the side due to it oversteering because he was confused by your elite-veteran conducting skills. Finally right before the end of the race you spun out and slammed the clutch so you could freely glide across the finish line because you blew your engine, with the steam engine coming to a grinding halt in front of you. You finally were the fastest downhill hectic skid uleh multi-switch-track-weight transfer conductor on the road.

I usually say I have a dead battery and I'm waiting for roadside assist to come and give me a jump start
>works everytime

I mean I use this excuse when I feel like going in late

Stolen by niggers

Niggers stole your wheels

Why didn't you call in?
Why did you skip work?
Why couldn't you take a bus/taxi/lift from co-worker?
Why don't you drive a more reliable car?
At-will employment, bye bye, no NEETbux for you.

lmao

Your car stalled on the highway and nearly caused and accident. It was your crankshaft position sensor and now the car won't start and you are being questioned by police because it looked like you did something sketchy

a fatal accident into a lake

Just call them and tell them you won't be in that day. I do it any time I need a day off without warning. I don't make shit up, because they'll know I'm lying.

It exploded

Flat tire

you found brake fluid under your car

Exploded.

It "threw a belt" meaning the serpentine belt was bad and came off the pulleys. This means the alternator won't turn making no power, not changing the battery, and providing no power to the ignition coil which means no spark, no run.

The Ford Pinto demonstrates the ethical problems faced by businesses. The design of the Pinto created a 'feature' where a percentage of these cars burst into flames on impact. It is often presented as the callous face of business choosing profit over lives. However, the underlying principle to be questioned must address the issue of whether we place any value on human life, not just whether Ford placed too cheap a value on it in this case. For those who don't have to make these decisions it is easy to take a simplistic position. For managers faced with these decisions it is rather more complex.

Why dont you just quit your job if you dont want to work?