/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/9/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

doujinshi.org/book/722783/
mobile.twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/807413039557267456
mobile.twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/807413409985638400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did Ishimaru rape Celestia?

Ta Da!~

Naezonogiri dysfunctional wedding

I'm going to marry this goddess

WHEN

FUCKING WHEN

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Reminder that V3 is full of romance and doesn't have much violence.

For the glory of chaos

I'm convinced that CERO fucked up somewhere. How do you make a killing game with no killing?
>inb4 V3 is an otome game, Kodaka is a hack, etc.
Yes Kodaka is a hack, but there's no way in hell he'd make something like this.

not scan yet :C is from 2014
doujinshi.org/book/722783/

It's a criminal or a liar game. It doesn't need killing. There could be threat of killing, but no visual deaths occur if students win the game. Monokuma can change rules at any time, so if he decides killing game is old and busted, then he'll do something else.

Ishimaru doesn't rape. He asks first.

I agree he asks first
But Celes is the dom in this~

Yeah when you have this recent remake this year including the violence symbol over V3 you know something is wrong.

I think people are overlooking an important part of V3's lore. The government wants SHSL to be leaders and Monokuma gave all inmates their own rooms to hone their talents. Why? The game is a test to see if the students are worthy of being leaders of society. If they become corrupt in the game then they fail.

>If they become corrupt in the game then they fail.
More like the weak will be purged and the strong will thrive. That's why two people need to survive. It's eugenics.

fyi Odin Sphere had love and marriage as a major plot point. V3 getting the romance warning just as prominently as it is really odd.

no.

Or some government flunky defected and kidnapped SHSL students so he can have them kill each other to crush the government.

They'll be the Adam and Eve of SHSL.

Or the rebel group with be well-intentioned and just make the SHSL commit crimes, but not murder. Still proves SHSL aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Persona 5 didn't have violence or romance warnings. It was only tagged for crime and drugs. Then again, social links are optional and I'm pretty sure no human characters died onscreen. It's also only 1GB larger than V3.

Just no?
I think he'd bow down to Celes with enough subjugation.

No, I am

>They'll be the Adam and Eve of SHSL.

Question is who

CERO ratings come down to how bad of a day the person stuck rating the game is having. The pink blood was added was to try and avoid getting a D rating, but they got it anyway. Then they basically didn't even try and the only thing that was potentially worse than anything in DR2 was Leon's execution. Yet DR2 got a C rating. Then in 1.2 Reload it was just the two previous games bundled together and was bumped back up to a D rating but lost the sexuality and foul language warnings that DR2 gained despite the sexual content and foul language still existing.

>Or the rebel group with be well-intentioned and just make the SHSL commit crimes, but not murder. Still proves SHSL aren't all they're cracked up to be.

There will be murders. We see this from screenshots with blood stains.

Kirumi and Shuichi, since I bet they're related. The start of mankind always thrived on incest.

>wanting to take orders from someone that doesn't know the meaning of effort
>from a whiny spoiled cunt
>from a girl
No means no.

>subjugation
I need to invade dat ass.

But how do they not list violence on a game where multiple teenagers die and you see their bodies? Plus all previous DR games had violence as the most prominent warning, so they could've based it on that.

Unless promo art is misleading again.

Persona 5 is Cero C not Cero D

It's actually screenshots of in game not promo art.

Who's your favorite Danganronpa character? Can be any character from any iteration of the series.

What's your reasoning as to liking this character?

What would be one thing you'd ask said character?

I could see it.

Watch, some girl ends up with Shuichi, and that's when it's revealed he's a girl. Or someone ends up with Kibo....

What if they find the body of someone who was already dead when they got there? Kodaka is ripping off ZTD for the game.

I'm pretty sure what it comes down to is the beginning of the game, because I know that at the very least the ESRB doesn't play through entire games before deciding the rating. I think that's why DR1 got a higher rating, because its most violent scene was within the first few hours, while DR2's most violent scene (Komaeda's death) is very late in the game, while the sexual themes and foul language are rampant from the beginning. V3 probably just has a relatively tame beginning. The first victim is probably drowning or something along those lines.

>What's your reasoning as to liking this character?
Because no one else who is alive does in-universe

>What would be one thing you'd ask said character?
Want to see something less boring than despair?

Junko Enoshima
- She's basically the Japanese Joker and I love insane characters like that.

Why doesn't any of your personas have your hair down besides ryoko ?

So that means that ch1 has a lot of of romance and lewd things? We have seen kaede being frinedly and close with shuichi but is hard to believe.

Kaede plots to have sex with everyone to convince them that she's the leader and Maki (being the demon Princess of Truth) sees through her slutty ways

I am a two faced piece of shit just like her. One side is a responsible person with a strong set of morals and a code of ethics, and the other-side is a fucking monster that can't let go their past and blames the world for it and im ashamed of having that side attached to me because it always leaks out on occasion.

Nothing people don't already know about me though.

what a boring reason

You mean VLR?

Reminder

Damn, I can't wait until its revealed that maki isnt Junko's daughter so that you stop with this unfunny joke

Im a boring person I know

Blame Mikan not us

mobile.twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/807413039557267456
mobile.twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/807413409985638400

Why would Junko stand directly behind hopelet for a picture, and not sit next to her sister? Really makes you think

Happier, simplier times eh?

She didn't want to smell her Onee-chan of course. Plus sayaka and the Hopelet smell nice probably

Technically she's standing behind Hifumi. I guess that really makes you think about that Hifumi x Junko pairing.

Also notice how Kirigiri put quite the distance between them

Mukuro fucking stinks.

Kyoko doesn't like Lico-kun (Junko) she got Yui to burn her hands

Now that you mention it...

Look at the people around Mokuru. Huh.

Kyoko, Togami, Aoi like Muku

Not really, you can see its only because he is so fat that he takes up the whole fucking room, only Suckura is behind Hifumi.

If Junko got even closer to hopelet, she would be jammed right in between Hifumi's folds, which is probably not worth it, so she is basically standing as close as she can

Togami called her a good for nothing and insulted her along with Junko in DRT. So nah he doesn't like her.

Then again he doesn't really like anybody.

Sure, so she hugs her smelly sister after a sweaty phys ed class in this one? It's obvious she liked him at least to some degree, just like Sayaka and Kyoko

it was just him being tsundere (also he def knew about them being despair but didn't say anything)

Junko liked Matsuda and Izuru.

So what you're saying is that she's technically still standing behind Hifumi and that Hifumi is technically behind Naegi due to his size? It's not a "not really" when you confirm what I say.

Probably but she was a bitch to him when she was Ryoko

Togami probably knew a lot of things but didn't say anything because he didn't really like any of them that much.

Probably Im sure he also knew that Junko was Lico and thats why he assigned her to look up the despair book besides her being a despair

I want to hate-fuck Monaca

Will we get something like this with the V3 cast?

Maybe

No because they didn't even attend the same school.

She was a different person after all

>Junko liked Matsuda
to some degree she only made herself believe she liked him so that she could feel despair
>and Izuru
Haha no. That is purely headcanon and a running joke

>what are twists
>who is kodaka

wew lad

Thats true

>being this delusional

As usual.

New story. Stop bringing your shitty HPA headcanon here. They're SHSL students but didn't attend the same school. They get government funds from the government.

probably not because it's been said shsl students meeting up is a rarity in this new lore.

>New story. Stop bringing your shitty HPA headcanon here. They're SHSL students but didn't attend the same school. They get government funds from the government.

How can you be so sure about something that has not even been revealed yet? Do you not see that you could be completely wrong?

>pic
I want to hug this Junko

Does anybody know if the released box art says that DRV3 needs 3.61 to play on Vita? Or is it PS4 art?

she did like them both. naegi hardly interested her until he beat her in the end.

she'd bite your ear

But it has been revealed, mate.

>always

>How can you be so sure about something that has not even been revealed yet? Do you not see that you could be completely wrong?

No I'm not wrong because unlike you delusional HPAfag, I'm willing to accept it's a new story. The fact they have a completely different background for the SHSL students, government and the Gifted System shows HPA is no longer relevant.

>he thinks AI Junko is the real one

To be fair she freaked the fuck out as Ryoko when she analyzed Naegi

>people being this sure that pre-game info about a mystery game will be 100% accurate

Not if I bite hers first

>I'm willing to accept it's a new story
I'm also willing to accept it's a new story, but unlike you, i'm not autistic enough to believe that is the only thing that might happen. Only a complete retard would think that Naegi and Hajime in the demo are just placeholders/whatever

>thinking AI Junko is a completely separate entity from Junko personality and memory-wise

lol yes

>tfw your psycho gf is so pretty that you need to insult her 24/7 so that you don't lose your mind

>people chaging their argument once they get BTFO

>Rantarou casually travelling through time to prevent the NEW killing game
>necklace fucks things up and he goes back even farther but to the Class 78 killing game on the HPA timeline
>He's now stuck there with actual amnesia of his talent so he can't use it for now

How does DR1 play out from here?

Matsuda was too tsundere and had to insult her. it was how he showed her love

>unlike you, i'm not autistic enough to believe that is the only thing that might happen. Only a complete retard would think that Naegi and Hajime in the demo are just placeholders/whatever

>putting any stocking into a demo

As usual keep showing us how autistic you really are Junkofag. Your shitty story is done. Your shitty waifu is dead and gone.

He turns friend with Naegi, which means Junko is boss battle around the case the smacks Naegi isntead of a surprise.

Also, he gets elected as Alter Ego keeper.

Could Ryoko have been saved? You know, just like take her to some secluded cabin in Alaska or Siberia and just live with her in seclusion without any contact with the outside world to remind her of Junko?