Convince me to not get an R33

Convince me to not get an R33.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should mate. When I was stationed in Japan, everyone had R32s and R34s and R33s were rarely spotted. It makes you stand out from the crowd. Parts are easy to get (pretty much every part compatible with other skyline models), and they look pretty good with a decent kit.

but R33s were rarely spotted*
Living in Japan for so long made me looze english skilz

Do you have the money to import one?
If yes, then do it.
If no, then don't.
I'm not very good at convincing people, and I kind of want you to have a Skyline so you can share pics of it on Veeky Forums.

Do it cunt. I assume you're somewhere that they're legal. They're going to get a hell of a lot more expensive everywhere once they're importable in the US. I got mine in Australia for 5k earlier this year. Pic related.

>heavy
>Paul walker ruined skylines

Just get a r32 mate

R33's are too new to be imported in the US so the whole "1 MORE YEAR" tax isn't applied. (example, a 1992 R32 GT-R is expensive as TITS because next year it can be imported into the states)

Buy a regular dildo mid 90's R33 non GT-R. They're cheap and somewhat plentiful in Canada.

I really liked the 400R's from gran turismo 2, so I actually like the R33's

If you're australian, theyre the commodore of the japanese car scene, everyone and their grandma has one and no one does them justice. Only get one if you're gonna actually put some effort in and get some nice wheels that actually fill the guards that arent Bob jane specials. Sick of seeing R33's with the shittiest Advanti wheels in something stupid like 18x7.5 +40, hovercar spec yo.

unless you get a 33 GTR, then go wild, rare as fuck.

Holy shit, new wallpaper.

>When I was stationed in Japan
I wouldn't do it if I lived in the US desu

theyre garbage boats, even here in Canada you rarely see any. everyone has R32 or R34 GTR. R34 GT-T are the big thing since you can get a manual with RB25 NEO for under 15k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Would it be really stupid to invest into buying a R33 GTR while they're not legal and sitting on it for 2 years till they are? I can get one for about 16k maple dollars. Any idea how much they'd go up? If it's anything like the r32s, there should be like a 30% price increase. I just don't want to blow my college money on a car that won't get me any return. I'm in Canada btw

I would go for the GTR because I want ATTESA.

I live in the USA and have a RB25DET swapped into my Nissa 240sx. It came from an R33.

Don't get involved with these cars unless you know what you are doing. They will need regular work as reslly random shit on them will start breaking until you finally get tired of incremental repairs and do a full rebuild. And unless you know your way around an engine you absolutely will be spending thousands more than any benchracer quotes you online parroting things they read about from illiterate drift missile owners.

the rb25 neo makes a lot more power than the old rb25 in the r33

10-20kw From factory for twice the price if not more.

don't get one

Urgh. Are you retarded?
The cables are a mess and it interferes with the steering input

>Ugh, are you retarded? Why would you want the feature that makes a Skyline a Skyline instead of a six-cylinder Silvia

The whole appeal of the GT-R is ATTESA. Otherwise you might as well get the GTS-T/GTT/GTS25t.

Or an S15.

Yeah that too, but the S15 maxes out at 2L I4. If you want I6 the Skyline is the way to go.