/svg/ Shadowverse General

Magisa Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/, Yugioh /dng/ and The Elder Scrolls Legends /tesg/

It shares popular /mbgg/ mobage elements from other games, like Fate/Grand Order /fgog/
This month we got Idol sleeves from the popular franchise /@/ - The iDOLM@STER

The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/sv.html#charon
usamin.love/card/remi_and_rami_witchy_duo/e_evolve_death.wav
m.reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5dcka2/we_hit_masters_httpswwwtwitchtvim_deception/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Forte to hit me in the face

Magisa is a good example of what something TOO curvy would look like.

HOT a What Baabhabhiat

>Magisa edition
>Its a shitpost OP

I'm not surprised at all

What rank do I have to be to not be considered shit?
Also, why are the Japanese so awful at their own game?

>acknowledging TESL

>TOO curvy

Nice I found a gay user, I have some questions for you.

How you decide who is the guy and the girl in the relantionships?

How you deal with you and your partner being horny 24/7 since both are men after all?

Do you even use condoms?

Do you let guys cum inside you?

>people actually spent liquid on Aggro Bloodcraft

makes me laugh everytime

Still waiting for that guy who called me out to post his rank.

>Rune gets the thickest/softest waifus (Veteran Alchemist, Magisa, Merlin, Gauntleted Healer, First Curse)
>Entire class is shit
It's not fair

AA0

A0 is when you're considered an average person who doesn't sandbag.

Anything below that and you're obvious cowardly sandbagging scum since people are so braindead at those ranks you have to be intentionally staying.

>being a disgusting chubby chaser
Take your perverse fat fetish somewhere else

ptp rune is sleeper op
ignore the naysayers

Im actually retarded, is that supposed to be good?
seems too slow
>Turn 9 topdicks 6 face damage
Alright i guess

nah son thats that proper THICKNESS

Reminder that Dragonfags are a bunch of pathetic whiners who think their class is as bad as Blood and Haven were pre-DE

Its hilarious when Reina is actually useful. Japs disconnect every time.

>Trying to lure hapless anons into building & playing a shit deck
Rude

Acient Elf just makes too much difference
Elf Deck without it = not that hard to beat or strong
Elf Deck with Acient Elves = "You come in the wrong forest kiddo"
No wonder there are virtually no Foest until A+, they don't have that single card making the whole deck cancer
If that card get nerfed to 5pp cost sure as hell only PtD tryharder would remain playing Forest but they would be a lot weaker

xth for VEIGHT

>prayer->beastcall->dogma
>tfw

or 10 face if you run control since they always have an olivia

Why do Japs have no honour in this mobile card game?

>Play against Control Sword as Banner Sword
>Know its going to be tough especially since he keeps shitting out wards
>At turn 10, I intentionally pretend I ran out of followers and emoted "What to do..."
>He fills up the board and doesnt play a ward
>I shit out a full hand of Centaurs and Novice Troopers
>He ragequits

Mindgames, how do they work?

its a midrange card that can have a favorable trade or do face damage and having enough health to be sticky in the midgame and it has lategame usability

whats not to like

The character is hot but in terms of design there's nothing. So many designs are just big breasts or ass on a generic girl.

For everyone saving up for the new expansion, can you post

>amount of gold/vials
>number of legendaries you have
>number of complete decks

3pp 2/3 is balance retard. Blame yourself for going face instead of denying a forestfag board.

>prayer -> beastcall -> birdsong -> cudgel

>it's a try to do missions but face nothing but ElaSera episode

:^)

How the fuck does discard dragon even work? Aren't you more likely to just kill yourself from drawing so many cards?

the card has text on it user, maybe you should read it sometime

>How the fuck does discard dragon even work?
It doesn't.
Literally the worst deck in the game

bully them back by playing dirt rune of dshift.

JUST started saving, so here we go

gold: 1385
legos: 22, 2 animated
Decks: aggro shadow and dirtrune

>How the fuck does discard dragon even work?

It doesn't.

What if i am not really saving?
1050 rupies
450 vials
Need standard and DE, mostly standard
Tempted to use the free T2 tickets i have left and spend the 1050 rupies i have too

1240 gold
51 legendaries
6 complete decks, another 3-4 almost complete

I've only ever seen someone deck out once and that was in take two. If you manage to go through your entire deck and still lose, you weren't gonna win even if you had 100 cards in your deck.

>Acient Elf
>Balanced

Where's the RoB spoiler list?

Gold - 0
Vials - 300
Leggos - 41
Deck - Ptp forest, tempo forest, midrange sword, aggro shadow, d-shift, face dragon, storm haven, pure elana, elana seraph hybrid, control shadow, aggrobat.

I will buy packs with crystals only once the expansion hits.

I ain't saving until i see something worthwhile for a deck i like.

instead of thinking it as discarding think of it as cycling your less useful lowcost minions and having the ability to deal facedamage as you cycle

discarding a lesser value card for the potential of a better value card + face damage seems pretty gucci

Should I be saving up my gold and vials for the next expansion?

DO
______
HER

Nothing for

>her

2170 gold
5565 vials with 1200 waiting to be liquified
51 legendaries
Decks - PtP and Tempo Forest, Elana, Storm and Seraph Haven, Control and Banner Sword, DShift, Earth and Snowman PtP Rune, Aggro Blood, Face Dragon

Based shadow waifu

hey, thats me AMA

>Complains about balance
>Floral fencer pic

so much class variety in everyone's profiles. should i feel bad for only having sword and haven wins?

Floral Fencer it's not as cuckblock as Acient Elf

You need to have fairies on board in order to make ancient elf fat, and it still dies to removal and sigfried. Also the card is legendary ffs.

3785 gold
3930 vials with an extra 8160 I'm waiting to liquify in case of changes.
33 legendaries with with a bunch that I can liquefy if nothing ends up using them.
6 complete decks, 3 in progress.

depends

expansions help supplement your core cards

if you already have alot of standard cards / decent deck you can save your gold/vials but if you don't i think getting standard packs is better so you can have a stronger base

You want a real response or just a smug red man and a (You)?

>Sword has 45% winrate going first
>and 60% going second
>hmm i wonder why

2040 gold
10000 vials
30 leggis
3 decks

Why is she scared?

shit players

Soul Dealer or Beast Dominator are legendary too but look how balanced they are

Dshift is good against everything buy aggro blood

Then tell me how would you balance ancient elf, make it 0/1 instead? I swear people complaining about ancient elf being op are retards who only knows to drag cursor to their opponent portrait the whole time.

Because she doesn't want to be bullied.

That just makes me want to do it more.

hows the post A0 grind?

why are blood's golds so much better than its legends?

Gold: 2540
Vials: 1980
Legendaries: 22
Complete Decks: 3

Hey buddy, I got bad news for you. While I was waiting for you to crawl out of your hole and answer me since I answered your challenge, I went up a rank. Now you're gonna have to post a Profile that's either AA3 or Masters to shut me up. No problem though, you can probably just take someone else's pic and black out the name and ID like I did. Then there's no way to prove it. Ain't I kind? Unless of course, we then have a private duel...

How the fuck do you guys have thousands of gold? Do you have all the decks you want and don't need anything in the current packs?

>look at game-ai new card evaluations
>Draconic Fervor is literally the only card graded D

kek

A vanilla 2/3 ward is already decent stats. The effect is just extra good in combo with fanfare effects.

If you just soak up some fairies to make a fat elf it's honestly not as devastating as if you soaked up a whisperer or May since you get those fanfares again.

However what I find best about ancient elf is that it scares your opponent into respecting it. I'll get swordfags who are terrified of the fat elf start attacking into my fairies on turn 2 and 3 despite not even having the card in my hand.

Either way any swordfag complaining about ancient elf should off themselves as they have just as many ridiculous cards as forest does.

which is the best shadow deck mid range or control?

I'd say make it cost 4-5, so it's harder to combo with faries to get a huge ward for free, so you have to have had an established board before you drop it for full effect.

means literally nothing

before DE came out, the second highest rated Haven card after Aria was fucking Sky Sprite

>1565 gold
>4470 vials
>28 legendaries
>8 decks that are fully playable but a bunch are missing 1x of a lego or gold here or there

>Rowen holds back his dragon form suppressing his power
>Unable to play as dragon Rowen, dragoncraft is the cuck craft

It's true to the lore, PERFECT.

saying dragon sucks is the new /svg/ meme. It's pretty fun kicking a dragon when they're down.

Post Rank

>Dshift is good against everything but aggro blood
Wrong, you can lose to a Forest player if they get godly roach draws and sometimes Stormhaven will meme on you too occasionally.

The entire deck is draw conditional solitaire though so if you don't draw enough card draw and cantrips you lose to any deck at all, even ramp dragon beats dshift with bad draws, it's happened to me before. All 3 flame levis in the bottom 5 cards of my deck.

I just bricked my game trying to apply the im@s patch
how the fuck did I even do that
even after reinstalling I can't pass the first loading screen lmao
forte call me retarded and step on my dick pls

It's harder to judge which cards are good than bad.

And source on that? They seem to have rated Sky Sprite B.

Doesn't bannermeme and any aggro deck really work for stomping their face in?

already pulled enough decent cards to make it through all but the top tiers of the ladder, plus vials and just saving for the new meta in general

You're supposed to put out Dragonewt to do occasional face damage and help control the board with Noxious Dragon out. Noxious Dragon with Dragonewt Fist is actually pretty good AoE even though it's a combo and 6 PP. At turn 6+ you put out Angel Crusher with Dracomancer Rites already out so you get a 13/13 or something out along with keeping your hand filled. Of course there's no reason to do all of this because you can already play big guys early by ramping and getting lucky draws. If you actually run out of cards when you use Altered Fate you'll die before the opponent even if it was lethal.

Basically. I've been playing since the English release so I have a huge collection and basically have everything I need for my favorite classes.

I'm just playing budget life decks

aggro shadow for aggro
considering storm haven for midrange
dirtrune for control

covered all three strats, so any playstyle I choose, I can do.

You're probably a newfag but Ramp Dragon is supposed to beat DShift.

If there was 50 card or more it would be easy to get PtP activated. With 40 card max its way too hard for dragon since they don't have any card that summon another follower like forest and rune.

I'm running 2 C. Curse and 3 red hot rituals personally in my Dshift deck just for swordfags so I wouldn't know. Basically anything with Storm will rape your tender mage anus with no remorse.

>You're probably a newfag but Ramp Dragon is supposed to beat DShift.
I've only lost to Ramp Dragon ONCE, which was the time I mentioned in my post. Dshift does fine against it, just have good draws :^)

I've just been saving and not spending the gold outside of a few Take 2's when I lacked tickets.

If they release new leaders, I intend on spending the gold there. I'm a sucker for cosmetic stuff.

>THICC
>fat

Whatever gayboy.

usamin.love/sv.html#charon
oshioki taimu desu

added effect and post-evolution sounds (so lucifer and remi are fixed)
now you can enjoy usamin.love/card/remi_and_rami_witchy_duo/e_evolve_death.wav

>1100 gold, 7k vials
>15 legendaries
>Mid-range Shadow, Mid-range Sword, Elana/Seraph Haven, Bat Aggro

>drop iceform before aria pops
>awkward pause, passes turn back without attacking
>drop iceform again
>awkward pause again, passes turn without attacking

my sides every time

>I'm_______deception hits master by mains midrange dragon
AGOLOGIZE /SVG/

m.reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5dcka2/we_hit_masters_httpswwwtwitchtvim_deception/

>I hit masters by mainign mid-range dragon
>winning game is elf.

lmao.