Was this the dumbest meme car in history?

Was this the dumbest meme car in history?

Not even fucking close.

Miata

Kys fag

Yes.

Heavy and very unreliable.

A modern example is the Challenger.

Americans can't even build a proper car and always shits on Europeans building unreliable cars. Alteast Europeans make the best looking and the most technologically advanced cars that is desired by almost everyone.

Oh you mean the design is European on the DeLorean? The design has nothing to do with it's engineering stuff.

The prius. Because muh trees.

>13 year old tries to fit into Veeky Forums by parroting memes: the post

>84MPG
>$7k
>literally sucks your dick for you
why haven't you pre ordered Veeky Forums?

/thread

Yeah and the motor is not European either....

this butthurt just proves right

Isnt the motor french?

I want to beleive

>small and sporty RWD two-seater roadster
Literally in the same vein as a Triumph or MG. Nothing "meme" here. Try harder.

As a matter of fact, I'd like what qualifies a car for "meme" status. Because surely OP wasn't throwing buzzwords around, and could easily quantify what he specifically meant.

Tucker
Doble
Robin
Yugo
Edsel
Smart

No. The Ford Nucleon existed.

> Nuclear power is good, yeah?
> NUCLEAR POWERED CAR!

It'll never make it to production

brz

AE86.

>get into a fender bender
>cause chernobyl

The PT Cruiser.

/thread

No bully

> "are you guys in production yet?: the car"

>Smart
Unironically great for getting to and from work and the shops in a mid to large city in Europe. You can park it anywhere.

300hp
Round and boring design

Yea but it's a little bitch car without comfort.

Fuck anyone willing to trade power or comfort for "usefulness". It's what's killing automobiles.

Unless you have a family there's no excuse for driving a wagon either.

That'd be it.

While it's clearly a nice classic car, I would never ever pay 40 million for that piece of shit even if I was the richest man in the world. It seems like a stupid possession.

I'd get a P1 and drive circles around those classic car cucks instead.

It looks good, dude. Probably the only ferrari I'd ever even want.

I would buy one of the countless replicas.

I use my wagon to haul equipment for a 5 man rock band from gig to gig when it's not full of the tools I need for work.

Sure I could get a van but they're disproportionately less comfortable, louder, get worse mileage, are harder to maneuver in tight spaces and harder to park.

Plus I like the wagon look.

one day youll grow up

if the Miata ain't a meme I don't know what is

>boring

You are why the KL exists instead of an XJ3. They could have kept it in production for another ten years.

Also ITT: people mistakenly suggesting cars that are totally roadworthy and DD-able as the """worst""" meme car ever instead of cars that were legit dogshit, possibly terribly unsafe. I'll add the old Pinto to the pile on those grounds.

Suck my dick, student scum.

And you're why SUVs are taking over the market. Queer.

Keep driving your faggy "useful" cars.

Twingo. Shit looks dumb. I don't know what Veeky Forums's obsession is.

I hate those tri-nostrils.

But SUVs are the antithesis of useful.

They don't do a single thing that another type of car doesn't do better.

Subaru XT
everything bad about the 80s in a car

To add to this: You're complaining that people buy useful cars over powerful/comfortable ones and then use SUVs as an example for this when 99% of SUV owners give comfort and power as the reason to buy one.

Miata is worse. beyond that when i was a mechanic one guy had a DMC i got to work on in his collection, completely disappointed. theyre slow, the interior is bland, and theyre meh to drive. just the gullwing doors are kinda fun to open and close

>40 million
>worn paint on the towhook

unacceptable

this

bingo

They sold a fuckload, there's still a shitload left and the 2.4 turbo was decently quick. Not a complete failure.

Poor b8

Any convertible version of any supercar.

>Oh hi I would like the no-compromise speed machine please. If you could be so kind and add a few hundred pounds and remove chassi rigidity, lower performance and add wind noise, that would be great. Thanks!

I guess it might still be a better option than the "I'm a rich fucking idiot" forehead tattoo though.

okay dad

just look at how many queers got triggered by this post lol