/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (No one will roll here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (We will be rolling here.)

>What faction are we rolling?
Horde:
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

For the Alliance guild message Merove.

For the 2nd Alliance guild message Infamy#5816 for discord invite.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mTfP8xJ
mmo-champion.com/content/6175-Call-of-the-Scarab-Tavern-Crawl-Blue-Posts-Blue-Tweets-WoW-on-Conan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corecraft...

discord.gg/mTfP8xJ

Corecraft

corecraft

pic related

Did they finally fix the BG moonrunes issue?

Did you try reinstalling it and clearing its saved variables? I know it'll probably nuke your keybinds but it would be something.

Reminder that the 2nd alliance guild will NOT be raiding on Nostalrius just like last time due to lack of members and leadership. If you're looking for people to slay blood loa, old gods and liches, you should roll Horde. Everyone is welcome!

>salty cucks OP post again
friendly reminder ;)
what was your excuse? I forgot it because every time it was a new excuse why you couldn't manage to kill rag L O L

Go back to Kronos you fucking racist

has anyone posted this in their discord yet?

Still better than 0/10, 0/1 and 0/8 desu

I miss the old wow website. I would browse the old site for fun if I could find a working link to one. All the ones on the way back machine are too incomplete.

Pottu said that it will be disallowed in character names, but of course it will still be allowed in BGs.

So basically fuck Nostalrius and their Chinese owners.

Hello Earwen.

My guild has all content cleared on nost, except for two world bosses
So, what's your excuse again?

My guild cleared all content including world bosses. What's YOUR excuse again?

What's your guild? ?

Hammer of Justice!
Seal of Command! Proc, now!
CRACK! SPLORCH!
That's your skull getting smashed into a thousand pieces!

Gross!

Alliance Veeky Forums guild

Hi
Not salty cucks

yes~

what are you going to do to me big boy :3

I know its shitty having those players on the same server, but they are running a server. What right do they have to stop thousands of people that want to play it just so YOU'RE not inconvenienced?

The real solution is to have an English-only server and a non-English server

omo, I want to kiss all these little girls.

>omo

scv?

>ret paladin pvp

Then they need to officially get rid of the "English only" rule and admit they don't give a shit about player interaction.

He(she) is uggo

That's just amerifats being obnoxious and toxic as usual. IMO nost should block all US IPs, it would make overall experience MUCH, MUCH BETTER.

SUNDER ARMOR
SHIELD BLOCK
REVENGE PROC NOW!
SHIELD SLAM
MOCKING BLOW

Haha, I bet you are feeling it now Ragnaros!

me with the hat

or kpg?

>paladin
>killing anything

lmao get back to buffing me, gay boy

*50 cents deposited into account*

I don't have account yet. How do I make one? I wouldn't mind having 50 cents every time I post truth about amerifats

bump for help with Bartender2

It keeps resetting itself every time I switch characters and I can't seem to make profiles

is this shit fundamentally broken? I didn't like Bongos

It always worked fine for me. Just get another version. I can share mine if you know any good filehosting websites that don't require you to make accounts

bartender2 sucks. What didn't you like about bongos? Seems like same difference except it works.

Mine has changelog-r15915 in the folder, I guess I'll try updating?

i honestly forgot

yes

Oh yeah. I remember now. I couldn't get bongos to have frame-less icons , and didn't like that it stored its own separate keybindings so if I want to switch I have to re-bind everything, which bartender doesn't do

Bongos looks like shit and there is nothing you can do about it unless you are into scripting and such

sick of this degeneracy
tell me your fucking name right now

Madti here, just a reminder that me and my friend Puddi will be leading the Veeky Forums Alliance guild on Nostalrius

now that we have a release date we are opening the discord to the public so we can actually start planning things

in need of: strong and handsome tanks, your application will be trashed unless you send a pic of yourself
don't message if you're: tank or ret paladin, moonkin/bear

this Sunday I will perform a discord purge and ban all the blacks, trannies and attentionwhores so goodbye Grude, Babymetal, Lumikaru, Jaime and many more

better join now if you want to witness it

message us for a discord invite (80 people right now)
Notmadti#7077
Puddi#1861

Fuck off Grude. Nobody likes you.

That's same version I have. Any other addons that may fuck up with bar2?

Grude is a loser.

I'm not Grude, you retard, stop shitposting
we need more people

Me and all my friends are restarting horde, I cant fucking wait bros. Im thinking Tauren Shaman maybe...

talk to me in scv

Why not go Fem Orc?

I really don't know, man. It's just not saving its settings. Any time I log out of a character, and log back in, it's gone back to default and shoves all the toolbars together so they overlap and I can't even use their keybinds until I load the ONLY profile that shows up, one that I made too early and can't update, nor is there any option to make a new profile.

I feel like nuking the entire fucking shitty ass addon and starting from scratch, my keybinds only take 5 mins to set up.

Are you fully logging out or alt+f4ing?
A few times mine got fucked up on nost when I alt+f4'd out.

Nigger you could do that long time ago instead of complaining about it being bugged. Also post screenshot of your addon folder I may find out what's messing with bartender

Any PVP videos of Female Orc? Or anywhere I can see their animations or something.

They are shit compared to undead qts

you can make an instant 60 on retrowow and see what every spell looks like

I've never wanted to fuck an orc before now.

fucking amateur

>called me a phoner

nah fuck you Im staying here

Yeah that blonde orc dude is really hot especially with modern day haircut! God damn it im so horny right now

ah the ol' reddit switcheroo!

logging to character select

I disabled bartender and loaded the default ui once, then enabled bartender again and it loaded properly. It isn't fucking up any more even when I switch servers. I think it's good for now.

Female orcs have a certain charm to them. Whether it's that pic or this one. where they have a barbarian look.

Dead server, dead thread
Move along, nothing to see here

is this why niggers are so violent

poor baby ;-;

g-get out of here...

Any idea why some addons disable themselves randomly when launching the game ?

Little faggot said that hes waiting for fresh realm and going to play with Salty cucks so I had to beat him up

because you are a fag and you lust after men

yeah but they are traps so it isn't gay

hang in there lil nigga

They never said the fresh server would be 3-4 weeks after old. This is just fan speculation.

t. vanilla vet since 2004

holy shit it's real lmao

holy fucking shit he actually just compared mlk to private servers?

No one should be exempt from criticism.

but WHAT THE FUCK

How dare he compare some ugly nigger monkey to Nostalrius? And some faggots call him "ourguy" woah

he's done

I know right. He should follow the example of our Fuhrer and kill himself.

WTF folder is set to read only.

He really is /ourguy/

P\/DD|...

Lots of rogues itt tonight.

What is their endgame?

>>What is their endgame?
[World][UndeadRogueGrimx]:LF4M DPS UBRS
To[UndeadRogueGrimx]:inv plz geared rogue
[UndeadRogueGrimx]: You can come but rogue items are on reserve
[World][UndeadRogueGrimx]is recruiting all classes but rogues, we use a loot coucnil based system and are 9/10MC 1/1 Ony

warriors rogues and priests fill up fast

Rogues are just more fucked on the 5 man front. Good thing my brother is playing a warrior.

Orc or UD warlock guys?

Hey kronocucks.

SHaman is not bugged on nost. Fuck off to your shitty scripted fun server.

what was the point of your post

Except for the part where you don't get the AP from windfury?

what did he mean by this

It was to bait out this guy so i didn't have to go look on the forums because i'm a lazy peice of shit.

Thanks m8

>all shaman bugs are to their detriment
>all paladin bugs are to their benefit

mmo-champion.com/content/6175-Call-of-the-Scarab-Tavern-Crawl-Blue-Posts-Blue-Tweets-WoW-on-Conan

here's some new content, goy
what do you mean this has been in the game since vanilla? STOP LYING

BALDING UGLY FACED RETARD WITH A GOOD GOES FULL RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I am NOT equipping nightfall
>I WILL outdps you

This picture makes me get a feeling so complicated.

Why would anyone ever use seal of righteousness lmaol

Have a question, wheres the appeal in returning to the past where there will never be anything past naxx and aq40? Can Nost really be expected to last more then 5 years?

>5 years
fuck if i get 1 year of fun out of nost i'll be happy