TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuber_(fungus)
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
twitter.com/LETITDIETheGame/status/807502078595563521
letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/568/maintenance-complete-and-apology-metal-info-–-12/10-00:30-(pst)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you might just become like me

What did he mean by this?

NO MAINT LOG IN BONUS REEEEEEEEEE

I can't seriously be the only one getting massive texture pop-in and occasional hitching on switching weapons, can I?

Someone from EU share store info, please.

He meant you'd become a GAMING GOD

Meijin confirmed for Jackal.

>Dev raids still not showing up for me

Anyone get their dev raids back?

A fighting game autist who hands out branded 'Tips' way too late for them to be useful. Fucking Meijin telling me how to beat the first Don when im on floor 25

For a while there my game was freezing up like crazy and sometimes it took like 5 seconds to load weapons. I used the PS4 safe mode menu to "Rebuild the Database" IE defrag and it helped a lot. Still pretty laggy but worth a try if it gets too bad.

the game lags when I switch weapons in my waiting room only. still annoying, but at least it doesn't actually impact gameplay

they never went away for me. leave and re-enter the raid menu some more.

Mine are still up (they never went down except when I was busted back down to bronze but I got it back when I made it to silver again.

Same. Lock on causes this too.

That'll you eventually becoming a gorilla dick NTR master capable of ruining any waifu

Stay away from his tips if you want to live a normal, easy life desu

who is the second mid boss and how do I cheese it?

PUT THE FUCKING MEGA AND CONCEPT ART ALBUM IN THE OP

why? It's in the pastebin

I've had dev raids appear awhile ago, but for some reason they never show up anymore.

I've noticed that I'm fighting a lot of Dev bots in the tower and I think that might be the reason why I'm not seeing them anymore.

No matter how much I refresh, they never appear at all.

The texture stuff is just a problem with the Unreal Engine, not just this game

And yes, sometimes I get hiccups when switching weapons.

Its just DMs for sale right now. From memory its £5 for 10, £13.99 for 30 then £33 for 80 and £62 for 160, £110 for 280

I can't i'm too tired.
I have to go to sleep guys.
someone please screencap what drops if anything.

Oh, that's lame. They should have specifically said it was just the DMs that were up and not the full store.

Nice that they're finally up in EU, at least.

guys the tower is mushrooms. every thing is infected with it. The animals you eat are being mind controlled by fucking mushrooms. the tubers are mushrooms too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuber_(fungus)
this is what we are dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
The whole place is infected with that shit. which is why where controlling a corpse.

Oh awesome, it didn't kill me it sent me back to the waiting room with all my stuff

Also sorry to whoever wanted track 130, I have to go for a bit, Ill record it ASAP and post as soon as im back

Because having that shit in an FAQ doesn't make sense and now it's at the very bottom of the pastebin to boot. We don't even have to post them as separate links in the OP, could just have a "downloads" pastebin alongside the FAQ pastebin.

YOU TOO CAN BECOME A NEET MASTERING ASTRO CITY CAB ARCADE GAMES WHILE PRETENDING YOUR 100 WIN STREAK IN STREET FIGHTER III THIRD STRIKE AGAINST THE AI IS LEGENDARY.

What about the Dons?

can you equip 2 of the same decal?

Like, if I had a grade 5 skill guy could I put on a ton of the half stat reqs and put on super strong shit?

ay yo record everlong while you're at it please

EAT SHIT OHIO FAGS, I HAVE YOUR M8

T. NEWEST JERSEY

Two silver skillshrooms for 20% more damage to targets under 70% hp or 4 shrooms for 7% permanent lifesteal?

the lifesteal one seems pretty good for staying topped up and leaving your healing slots purely for lifeshroooms

Congratulations, you listened to Mother Barbs.

Have a number for it? If not Ill just find it

kinda
you can put on different grades of the same and non premium and premium

damage to targets is infinitely more valuable. the lifesteal is useless.

number 134

I'll be waiting for track 130 man, thanks a ton.

anyway to replicate the guy doing the jackal elevator glitch? I got a T5 striker that might d it faster.

machete execution

400 too if you can please. Maybe we can get to decipher those coded messages from the yotsuyama station.

>mfw

longsword execution

Can anyone tell me whether the F22 trap chest drops milk black metal or not?

You got it. If anyone else has requests let me know

who knows but the mini bosses definitely that smoke that spit out when they die is spores.

Mushroom corpses. Note they are all heads. The dons have been dead pre calamity

>power goes out when I'm at 1100 TDM with like 15k bank/tank
>finally get to play again now that maintain is over
>TDM dropped to 575

Fuck this. FUCK. I am so fucking done with TDM for now. It took me fucking forever to get to silver because of the way this garbage system works and I fucking lost everything. Goddamn they need to unfuck this fucking game.

IRONING PEOPLE'S FUCKING FACE OFF IS GOAT.

>may have just found a Green Metal Gold chest farming spot
stay with me lads, let me do it again to confirm it's always there

Shit, dev raids won't show up for me anymore, oh well, at least I haven't been raided at all for the past 24 hours, I'm at 2310 so I'd like to get to diamond before the reset for whatever reward you get

official gunghoamerica twitch account is asking the streamer if they can use his name in game, on the website, and on social media. Seems like he won't be banned and they don't actually give a fuck.

Does changing team do anything for raid target selection beyond adding your old team and removing the new? Will I get more south american targets if I'm on a south american team?

>There's a floor after 40

Tower for real this time!

>reset
lol
there's no reset mate.

Heading out for jackals now
hopefully I get them this time

>I used the PS4 safe mode menu to "Rebuild the Database" IE defrag and it helped a lot.
Absolutely this. It's a good advice in general, especially if haven't done before or in a long time.

Is there a specific floor that has a higher chance of dropping the sengoku chest blueprint?

FINALLY CLAW BLUEPRINT

can confirm it spawns on 11-19, got it on 18.

pretty sure that was my absolute last blueprint from the area

You fuck.

>Got mine from Uncle Death

Is the claw really that good?

inflicts poison, does good damage and has a 7 hit combo they can't block/dodge out of

>there's a floor after 40

Bullshit, i NEED PROOF

latest stream

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY A FUCKING 30 DAY EXPRESS PASS GOD DAMN IT. I KNOW IT'S GONNA COST $14.99 I DON'T CARE, LET ME BUY IT.

also found out live not literally not 10 minutes ago.

Holy Shit Michigan got BTFO in the Ohio fight

Which stream tho? Tentanman? I just tuned in and he's farming the dev TDM rooms.

>30 day pass
>he still hasn't figured it out

yeah that. He's farming for elevator money. Floor 40 is locked in his side and needs to find the open one.

Just beat Jin Die and the next floor and still no elevator in site. When can I get back to the waiting room? I'm scared guys

Keep pushing till you find one.

Had a nightmare due to this game last night. First one in years.

10/10 game.

shotgun execution

tell us about it

iron execution

GungHo commenting on Cyber's stream saying that he'll get to see the drops but won't get to keep them. And they said that the jackal will "die" with an emphasis on quotation marks.

>tfw I accidentally mash into the next attack when the prompt appears
Happens too many times.

TEMO-UMA is a guaranteed gold chest with a MILK green metal

only ran it twice so unknown whether it can reward the other greens

also has some second tier metal/wood/oil on the way

I found a pretty good gold chest black metal farm , its at floor 28 hyakkoku above shinkobashi elevator floor

How do you afford the elevator costs?

being a plat fag with raids

what thats gay as shit

well, even if it doesn't reset, there's going to be a reward from it

Fuck me I cant get above silver since theres only bronze people on the random list.

This game remote plays nicely. Brought my Vita over to my brother's house and been grinding for upgrade metals quite comfortably

>tfw when you get called an ugly bitch

twitter.com/LETITDIETheGame/status/807502078595563521

CHECK YOUR MAIL

ITS A MESSAGE ABOUT CYBERASSASSIN24

>playing the game as my level 25 fighter.
>got to the JIN-DIE boss fight and stepped on a landmine or something(?)
> Whatever it was, it was as if I was hit by a flashbang and was about to be blown up. >now in the game as my character.
>hear a voice telling me to brace for impact as a loud siren goes off.
>freak out because I don't want to die, lose all my stuff, climb all the way back and fight my dead character.
>puppy I'm sleeping with decides to move and drag his nails across my back
>wake up screaming

Real terrifying desu.

>Free Death Metal comin' at you soon, courtesy of our pal cyberassassin24

You were sleeping with your mouth open, just so you know.

>Whiny autists blame streamer for maintenance.
>Got us free Death Metal

I don-
how would you know that?

Don't worry about it, senpai.

You know this could be worse

Shit I just woke up, what did cyberassassin do and whos Linda?

Will the Jackals Spawn on any floor?
Let's say a small floor like Lv1 Coens?
What's stopping me from filling my inventory with snails and flooding the entire room with poison and waiting until they show up?
And when they do, I'll eat a boomshroom to kill myself and wait for them to die?

>As a result of this maintenance, please be aware that the Jackals will no longer appear in-game if you remain idle on a floor for too long. They will be re-implemented in a future update. Thank you for your understanding.

letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/568/maintenance-complete-and-apology-metal-info-–-12/10-00:30-(pst)

weeeeew

>As a result of this maintenance, please be aware that the Jackals will no longer appear in-game if you remain idle on a floor for too long. They will be re-implemented in a future update. Thank you for your understanding.