>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exviuswiki.com/Vortex_of_Trials
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raksasha

I really wish they would give you better rewards for having people summon your units.

rosa

Reminder that Dr. Mog is preparing your gifts, kupo!

Also they both look cute! CUTE!

To continue from the previous thread, I don't know if we can take ardyn for his word. He's kinda got a demon possessed vibe going on.

Dr. Mog is so much more kind than the moogle king in BE. It's probably 50 mythril!!

>daily pull
>"gonna be mehh"
>confirm
>crystals start falling
>it's gold
>Garnet
>it's mehh

and that my kids, is how I found out I was a psychic octopus like Ultrosposter

>Hope again
Well, at least I can swap Sazh and have a better bonus

Hope you're ready for valentines day 2.0

4-5* units are cancer.

..Was that Ultros in Kingsglaive?

yes, fish fins included for some reason

>resistances
I'm okay with that.

Think they wanted to use an iconic enemy for nyx to fight but not too iconic or too powerful, since he's just rank and file, so that is a role that Ulty can fill quite nicely.

Without looking it up
any know which ff this is from?

it's the final boss of 3

even if Zidane is my bro, and I love the hell out IX the sane choice there is either Locke's or Balthier's since Fire and Lightning are way more common than Wind, with Locke's winning because Fire is slightly more common than Lightning.

fuck dena Last year you did the same with the candle and mittens, then valetines, just let us have them all for a change.

Damn that was quick !

Also any other ff's have lewd bosses?

Where do you think you are? This is one of the very best units in Brave Exvius, we know which FF she's from

What kind of advanced shitposting is this?

I'm kinda new to ff
played the one with cecil and kain on gamboy a bit

But what got me hooked on the series is X/X-2

Ordered Xlll from game stop the other day

Planing to pick up all of them up eventually

Also your saying this a unit worthy of power leveling ?

Awesome thank you very much !

Hey now that gears aren't shit I'll probably get Winged Saint. How much does it cost total?

>Also your saying this a unit worthy of power leveling ?
Yes. She has incredibly high attack power (versus humans in particular) and has a great supportive kit to back it up

Sorry

I'm not trying to fun post

Just got excited over green pixels is all...

is it just me or is XV actually pretty enjoyable? i came in dedicated to hating the voice acting, combat system, characters, and story. i'm still out to lunch on the combat system. the only character i abjectly dislike is prompto, but apart from that the father/son dynamic is believable and sufficient, the friendship between the characters is fun and heartwarming, and HOLY FUCK SQUARE DID YOU ACTUALLY FINALLY PUT IN THE OPTION FOR JAPPO VA'S AND SUBTITLES HOLY SHIT. also, cindy

am i alone in this?

A lot of people, myself included, really enjoy FFXV. It's not without its faults though. and you could nitpick a lot of FF games tbqh. You may be alone in hating Prompto though.

They got rid of the bridge event!

First Hope. Not too butthurt

Was going to farm for it but then I got Blood Sword and said fuck it

Who's your roaming warrior? I use Sheepsong WITH synergy for events and I get like at most 15 summons a day. Personally I don't care much about the rewards, but more of will that person that I'm mutual friends with will keep me and not fall off their 100 friend limit.

Quistis BSB is commonly used to kill the VIII U+ so I'd guess that.

Don't regret it later. I mean its a pretty unique weapon with its defensive stats. Warrior of Light puts it to great use as does Sazh, or maybe as an offhand option for a Dual Wielding Monk.

Gumi, give me Prishe, thanks.

Vanille's BSB

I meant Snow, not Sazh of course.

Huh, I have that but didn't think it'd get all that much use as an RW.
I just stick with the Onion BSB myself. Other whale RWs have way more MND than me, but honestly Onion Knight could be using gear with 0 MND and you'd still never have to worry about Haste running out.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THE LOOP

oh good idea I think I'll do that. Also, do you recomend protectga or shellga for it?

Protectga, I guess? I dunno, I used a Runic so his magic was no threat to me. Most of his AoEs are physical and he seemed like he's more of a physical threat, but I'd still bring Magic Breakdown.

is anyone has having trouble finding the motivation to play XV? I'm actually not one of the people that hates the game, I've been enjoying my time with it so far, but I find myself almost subconsciously regulating my play time with is so as to not blow through it in a week.

I'm still not even very far into the game but there have been stretches already where I don't even play for a couple days, or only put in an hour or two in a day. Not to mention a lot of the time when I do play is spend dicking around with hunts and side quests

Can I blog here?

Just finished XV. I'm half in love with it, and half disappointed in it.

I didn't follow too much of the development changes in the last couple years, so I was still expecting Nomura's game. After I saw that he wasn't even credited as director in the credits roll, I looked it up and saw that they had redesigned the story completely. I was pretty sad to see that. And they cut the whole invasion from the game which really boggled my mind, until I looked up and saw that apparently this is showed in the Kingsglaive movie? I wish that this was made a bigger deal of before release, I thought that it was just some prequel about Regis' adventures as King.

Oh well, I still liked the game for the most part. I'll probably be forever frustrated with the plot of this game though.

>Can I blog here?
No.

Anyone else disappointed with XV's grenade-esque magic system? I was really hoping for more than lob an AoE damage blast of varying element and/or status effect.

I was the same as you until the game started rail roading you through the story after chapter 8 or so.

On the whole I found XV to be enjoyable, but it has deep and abiding flaws that cannot be brushed aside. An imperfect, but not wholly unpleasant game, ends up around the 7/10 mark. Maybe a little less, hovering between 6 and 7.
The plot had some truly terrible delivery, there was not nearly enough character development, and the whole damn thing starts falling apart at the end.

I like exploration so I found myself binging more than I normally would at times. I think they did a good job with the dungeons as well which had me always looking for more of them.

What should I spend my summon tickets on? I have a few; the XIII banner?

Oh who am I kidding I'll never get lightning..

I was having a great time myself until I beat the game and the superboss. I had gotten to level 84 and already done most of the sidequest stuff except the hard dungeons as I feel no motivation for it. Only thing I have left for trophies is the Fishing/Exploration/Food ones, I just have no motivation for it.

Hoping to chill for a while before getting back into WoFF.

That's why you should never go into a game with certain expectations that were shown a decade ago.

I think this is actually the main factor that's slowed me down. I liked it earlier on when it was "go at your own pace" kind of thing but now its just shoving story down my throat and won't fuck off. Just finish a chunk of story and want to chill and do comfy shit but the railroading is real (taking away my car fuck off). And now I'm on another one of those "you can't ever go back if you start this story part, are you sure?" yada yada

>always looking for more of them
Are there actually random dungeons out there? The only ones I've found have all been parts of the story so far, I don't think I've stumbled on a random dungeon in the wild yet but I'd love to.

Holy moly the vortex of trials is expensive !

Can any unit solo that?

There are several dungeons which are totally optional, and a few I feel should've been required due to Royal Arms.

There is only one banner dingus

Well two, but they're both XIII

Is Tenebrae just a train station or what?

well the alternative is to wait for another banner but idk

Yeah, city's burning in the background, you don't get to enter.

There are no good banners for 4 months, including the ones we have up now.

Should've pulled on V when you had the chance.

for the public?
Yes

It's being occupied by the Niffs.

Get back on the fucking train and eat your tendies Noctis.

Do I go for atk or mag with Hope?

go for the trash can tbqh

You fix it then.

Taking forever

>this guy is in the top 3000
>you aren't

dead game desu

What are these four abilities? HP +10% and what? 5% Element resist?

Heart of Fire/Water/Wind/Earth

Says resistance up by 5% on each element.

Wonder why they even bother if it's just a 5% boost.
And thanks, that's what I thought it was.

Well it's better than Rizer's TM if nothing else.

You could probably stack that plus a bunch of other cheap materia and rings to give yourself ghetto immunity. Plus the 5% reduction is a FLAT reduction, so it's better than HP+15% against enemies of those particular elements (for a couple reasons).

But they're not great, no.

RIPE

So all those metal cactuars and those magic pot enemies that I have in my units list in BE..do I just fuse them all into whatever unit I want to level up? or do they have another purpose? should I just hold them or just go ahead and use them now? they're cluttering up space

Sell all of them, they're all worthless.

Take it from me

The cactuars are just balls of EXP, throw them into whoever you want to level.
The pots are something else entirely though, they either boost your characters' stats or level up their limit break. So you should use them on very specific units. Which pots do you have?

Don't fall for Zidane.
We will get his anal beads in his OSB event.
We have no ATK+ Fire resist yet either.
Go for Locke!

Fuck no wonder that thread was dead. I need to go to bed if i can't even see the new thread post. Also thank you for help.

really makes u think...

This thread is almost as dead as the old one, so it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

Whoa, that conversation changed tones quickly enough. Seriously though 1% for rainbows is a bit silly.

yeah, that's some real Scourge Mcduck levele of silly

Shame that you made a typo in your typo, kinda ruins the joke.

No I didn't. Levele was a plural in my post.

Why is the the vortex of trails so expensive?

What's in there!

>was
Wasn't* Now there's a typo

Er, what? You sentence is pretty much the same as that redditor but he said leveles. It wasn't a plural in his post either (he was referring to the 1% rainbow chance) but he still said it.

Some trails, I'd imagine. Seriously though it's just a bunch of boss fights the give gear as rewards.

Me and all the lowbies can only imagine what kind of waifu gear it has

Thanks for the info tho

>but he said leveles
Because levels was a plural in his post. There is nothing wrong with saying something is X levelS (plural) of Y. I just thought that taking out the plural s would emphasize the the typo, which was the funny part and that's why I made it singular. You're thinking way too hard about this you sperg.

exviuswiki.com/Vortex_of_Trials
ta da

>waifu gear
Not really sure what you mean by that since BE doesn't really have "waifu" gear. It's just a good sword, really nice rod, a good mace, and a good helmet.

She is definitely Nomura's creation.
I hope we see her in a KH.

>he wouldn't give his waifu a nice sword, rod or helmet

Thank you!

No FF in KHIII.

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own: any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, Noct: what's your favorite ingredient?

None of these are waifus...

So much wasted potential..

how much did X & X-2 remaster cost at the release?

20 bucks

But wal-mart sells it for 8 bucks new

>chapter 13

I just play the xiii battle theme to ease the spooky