What is your all-time favorite Lambo?

What is your all-time favorite Lambo?

One vote for the Murcielago.

Countach because of how funny/sad it is to watch some millionaire finally drive his childhood dream car that he saw from posters in the 80s only to realize it's miserable

Anything before VAG bought them

They've been dead to me ever since

this threads made by underage posters are just as bad if not worse than alphonse threads.

please kill yourself.

The original Diablo. The last true Lamborghini.

Also have been quite fond of their tractors. They used the same starter from the 70's Countach.

>Lambo

not even once

Oh look, nostalgiafags who have never driven old Lambos and don't realize how shitty they were.

Murcielago SV. Babby's first dream car, but who cares.
In bright, shouty orange.

Countach is a close runner-up though, especially with that big fuckoff wing. I just love how ridiculous it is.
Terrible car, but it's such good poster material.

It's a Countach. Not an opinion either, really. More of a fact.
>hurt ancient supercars are uncomfortable
Really?!

Im just in love with the miura lately. What a great looking car

I always loved the earlier model Gallardo with the taillights that kind if wrapped up to the top. I don't like that the newer one looks like an Aventador poser. Not that it matters because I'll never own either.

are you batman?

do you want to be batman?

Diablo or Aventador. I also like the Jalpa.

>do you want to be batman?

Weak bait.

i like the small gallardo spider. looks good, looks fun and easy to live with

I'd say Aventador.

The only one in here with taste

1. Murcielago
2. Diablo
3. Countach
4. Miura
5. Jalpa

This stylish Italian beast.

This looks like a bad Chinese knockoff of a Lambo.

I don't have one and I don't think WWE is real either.

Poor mans lambo. Its literally pretty bad, i have a friend who has owned one for years and years. The exterior is pretty cool, but once you sit inside it its like you forget its a lambo. Performance is meh, it goes fast and all that, but boy you have to really work that thing to squeeze the real power out of it.

body kit with fiero?

my nigger

>Not owning a 2000+hp UGR X-Package Gallardo to pull sick standing mile trap speeds

The rambo lambo

Fuck, a 6 speed Murc is my dream car. And they've depreciated a lot, so it's not completely out of reach

Countach. It looks like a supercar should look, all squat and flat and angular and with a fuckhuge wing on the back.
I'll never own or drive one, so I'm just judging them on looks.

The only Lambo is the Miura, but all are too many shekels...

It's a bit blocky. I like Countach, but you compare it to Aventador or Reventon which are also angular and next to them Countach looks like a pile of boxes. The wing works though.

E S P A D A
S
P
A
D
A

If there is such a thing as "the only Lambo" then it'd have to be the one that started it all, the 350GT.

I actually had the opportunity to drive a 6.0 VT. The rear visibility is atrocious. It rides like a go kart and even the slightest undulations in the road will upset the suspension. Ingress and egress is a monumental pain the the dick and not recommended for anyone with back problems. The clutch feels like the same one in my Kenworth. It has a blind spot the size of Texas on the rear quarters on both sides. The air conditioning works sometimes. It's as close as you will get to owning a fighter jet. The center console is so fucking long you can pretty much forget road head. The car on a practical level really is a total piece of shit.

If you're in the market for a Lamborghini you won't care about that shit anyway and given the money I would totally own one. Nobody buys a Lamborghini because they are comfortable or practical, they buy them because it says "hey look at me". People that buy that sort of car want to be noticed.

Who gives a shit how they drive? Lambos are posters, they're car-sized models for your garage. They may as well not drive at all, but as long they look as they do, they fulfill their function.