/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

LIZ THREAD

When did FGO turn into super srs garbage?

Can kill Beasts.

>he didn't blow his load on this

She can't even kill Dantes.

>Rin
You're damn right I didn't.

She did a pretty good job of it back on Onigashimi cave quest.

Babylon went from cozy to absolute Hell in a matter of chapters.
Poor Gil is left with his kingdom in shambles.

>Grands confirmed to take on Beasts
PRIMATE MURDERFAGS BTFO

Say hello to my wife.

What if King Hassan have all types of Mystic Eyes?
I mean how he can teleport,use blue flame and inject death with only 1 types of eye.And his eyes blink everytime he attack

>Teeth aren't even sharpened to look razor and triangular.
>Instead they're rounded and actually resemble 3DPD canine teeth
At least her personality is festive.

No, I did it on this.

Step up your game Lizposter, you've got a new order for inspiration.

>Dr. Roman: Age of Gods Regression of her spiritual base has progressed to the Jurassic Period! That’s no longer a divinity, that’s indisputably the body of god!

So Quetzalcoatl's mount(which is one of her NP) is pretty strong?

Feels amazing.

It's that time again.

Post them.

RIZ THREAD

Right? The least he could do is throw on Enkidu's gown thing or Gorgon's snake things or something.

loli get!

Kingu>>>Enkidu

Considering she is a goddess with Riding EX and that's what she chooses to use as her mount?
That thing can probably solo half the servant cast.

Congrats, treat her well

I am dead

any recommendations for my CEs?

I love her so much, but I can't have her.
It's not fair, /fgog/.

I still need to ascend her, but farming those blue tails is a pain. Who thought it was a good idea to ask for 24 of those things?

Read KnK event. She can't even kill a shadow of Dantes.

Thankfully the story gives you like half of them. Had to blow two apples for the rest but it was worth it to ascend her.
The real pain will be those lion tails or whatever those Richard hair things are for her skills.

People are more likely to notice your Bond point CE if you place it on the 'All' servant rather than Zerker. Otherwise it's hard to give recommendations without knowing your CE's available.

Post more or link source

Where are you farming the blue tails?

General idea for CEs would be fine, like np dmg CE for Ishtar or something like that

I'm levelling Caster Gil's skills. 48 poison stingers (pretty sure that's what they are) per skill. You know not how bad it can get.

So, if someone wants to summon Cu or Karna in a Rider class, will he also get Laeg/Shalya as a designated charioteer?

You were lucky, I have only got 3 drops since I finished Babylon aside from the ones in the Ibaraki quest.

Not sure if the best place to farm, but there is an area above Uruk that has only a lancer icon. There you only fight rows of blue monsters.

I don't know, I put it on my assassin slot since Babylon is full of riders and I'm getting a fuckton of FP.

Did Iskander or Achilles get charioteers?

>48 poison stingers (pretty sure that's what they are)
nope
....what?

In that case, I'd recommend giving Drake Golden Sumo instead of Larturia and handing Larturia something more like Halloween Princess (NP gauge and NP damage) - she's pretty much all about NPing, so general attack buffs are slightly wasted on her.

I'd also think about giving Shuten a Stargen / NP gain up CE instead of 2030, but people don't tend to have those as much for some reason. She also works well with a hybrid Arts boost / NP gain CE like the 4* Da Vinci CE from 2016 Halloween. 2030 does work fine though, it's a very universal CE.

>Dr. Roman: As long as we kill her while she’s in the Underworld, she shouldn’t be able to benefit from her paradox restoration!

What's this about?

You are probably better waiting for an event user.

When nasucuck stopped playing darksouls

Roman just making sure that everything goes down as he planned.

The name of the item is literally "Deadly Poison Needle", unless you mean the actual number. I can't get an in-game screenie, but Kazemai don't lie.

I'm about to use 2 more grails on this dog who is probably the MVP of the whole entire game for me and my favorite Lancer character.

Man, this guy is amazing.

Nope, but in their (and Medb's) cases charioteers aren't relevant to their deaths.

I have 150 Golden apples, and about 6 servants I want bond CE on. This is hardly a waste of effort for me.

Probably

Independent Manifestation: B
The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. However, her main body cannot embark on land. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children.
>Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

Sounds like Ciel's thing with Roa but even better

Is it better guys?

The advice is much appreciated. I'll try the kiyo+tama CE on Shuten, see how that works out.

I'm pretty sure that even then they won't be summoned. Beowulf summons Grendel because it's a vital part of his legend and it's also famous. Those other two aren't.

As long as her offspring, meaning all forms of life on Earth, exist, she is immortal. Dropping her into the underworld worked because there's nothing living in the underworld. She is totally immortal on the surface unless you wipe out all life on Earth.

SHA---Aaaaaa、 aaaaaaan------!

So would Gate of Skye work on it?

test

Would you LISTEN TO HER SONG /fgog/?

Are you sure Caster Gilles needs that?
A NEW MATERIAL
JUST INTRODUCED
FOR A SERVAN THAT'S BEEN OUT SINCE LAUNCH
Use your brain.

You retard. He said Caster Gil, not Caster Gilles.

@162334496
nice bait

I'm glad they baited with Ishtar and not Ereshkigal. Ereshkigal is too strong and I might have rolled.

>Roll 60 crystals for Loli Medusa

>get three caster Gil

fuck this

You are fucking retarded, holy shit
Gil=Gilgamesh not Gilles

>Caster Gilles
Perhaps you oughta read the post, or maybe use your brain?

baited

>Still not enough grails to grail my favorites.
If I could have just 2 more. 2 more and I'll be satisfied. Taiga made me need more.

I'll never take Tiamat seriously because of that design. All that imposing stuff and her monster form are thrown out of window when I start getting horny.

Is Babylonia Heaven's Feel of FGO?

I must have missed it, but how did Leonidas die?

So, after all that, is Gilgamesh a Grand Caster or Grand Archer candidate? (assuming he'll become Grand Servant)

Grand Gilgamesh

>Grand Caster
Yes.
>Grand Archer
Maybe, once we know what the qualification for that is.

I'm half asleep so this summary is gonna be missing a lot of details.
You get back to shore and get contacted by Gil. I think he hacked your comm lines? He asks how it went, and Quetzy explains how it all went wrong because of her carelessness. She explains like the entire thing, Gil is impressed how fast she can talk.

The question is what to do now, and Roman has an idea. He thinks it's dumb, but Gil could care less. I don't recall what the plan was exactly, but considering what happens I think it's to just try to kill Tiamat before she fully awakens. You all figure why not and go for it. Mashu wants you to stay behind where it's safe (earlier you were at risk of falling into the black ocean), but Gil rejects that because Masters should stay near their Servants. You agree. Gil asks if you're up to this, and is pleased with your confidence.

So you fly over, and find a horned woman. Or rather you hear her singing. Ishtar confirms it's Tiamat, and Mashu observes the song makes her feel weaker. Tiamat isn't doing anything at first, but when you decide to attack she changes to a more battle-worthy color scheme. The readings don't look good, but you've got to fight.

When you win, you're all overjoyed. Roman says all that's left is to collect the Holy Grail, but Mashu stops everyone for a bit to talk about Tiamat. Then everything starts shaking, and you find out the bad news that the Tiamat you fought wasn't the main body. Tiamat surfaces, and the ensuing tidal wave almost hits Uruk. The city is only saved by this crazy hidden dam wall Gil had ready.

You decide there's nothing you can do but head back. At Uruk, a soldier reports only 500 people are still alive, much to Mashu's despair.

There's a whole lot of talking about how hopeless things are (Gil asks if Roman got data on Tiamat, Roman passes it over, Gil takes a look then throws it out because it says there's no weaknesses), but eventually Gil comes up with an idea.

Gil is a grand magi, not a grand servant. Spoiler guy got confused because Solomon is also a grand magi and mentioned in the same line.

He tanked the Gorgon's gaze for us.

Gil doesn't fit being any grand. He's not a master of anything, he doesn't embody anything, at least Emiya was like a prodigy super-archer.

That was Merlin. Gil and Solomon are explicitly Grand Caster candidates.

Is this still chapter 16?

Speaking of Merlin, the Merlin seen in this chapter all along is a "shadow". The real Merlin exists in dreams, and was in Tiamat's dream keeping her asleep. Killing Gorgon awakens her, and she kills him, which causes the shadow to fade.

Roman says that Merlin is a 冠位(グランド)の魔術師 = grand mage upon which Merlin says "that's right, I'm Grand Caster Merlin! Just kidding".

After that Roman says that a condition to be a Grand is to have farsight/clairvoyance/千里眼, and gives Solomon and Gilgamesh as examples, before saying Merlin's is shit because he can only see the present.

Ah, so that's the context on those walls that popped up on the map.

A Grand anything, or Grand Caster?

>farsight/clairvoyance
Is that supposed to be an actual skill in the profile? Because unlike any version of Gilgamesh, Solomon has it (EX rank).

Considering they're talking about Grand Caster, it's more than likely just Grand Caster. It wouldn't make much sense for Grand Berserker to need past and future Clairvoyance.

It would make sense for Grand Archer to need it, though.

I assumed Grand Caster but it seems to be referring to a clocktower ranking thing I wasn't aware of.

Sha Nagba Imuru, Gilgamesh's EX rank NP which is sealed or something along those lines in his adult form. I'm not sure if he has access to it as Caster, but he does in his child form.

So Touko is clairvoyant?

Gilgamesh has an NP, check Ko-Gil's page.

And Grand Saber too? Or Grand Assassin? I'm sure you could come up with some reason for it, but I really really doubt that Clairvoyance is necessary for all Grand Classes.

Magic Wand! Make my Tiamat grow!

>chucks a big ass fucking scepter from the moon to the Earth
>Roman sighs and prepares the robots

Roman doesn't refer to it as a skill, just a thing they're supposed to have.

Guda, Mashu, Da Vinci - who gets the other two robots?

>Grand candidates
I wonder if that's code for "you'll be sent to do annoying jobs but get more vacation time than the redman"

So Art holding muh fairy sword can, but other servants can't?

I don't think Clock Tower Grands have anything remotely on the level of Merlin's clairvoyance, except maybe Zelretch.

More likely he's using it as a catch-all for the pinnacle of magi?

It's probably some kind of jackass VIP area in the Throne that only the best and most elite get into. They have the toughest jobs but they get the best strippers.

I would prefer to hear her song instead.

I hate phone posting, this is the second time I had to write this.

Gil calls out for Ereshkigal a bunch, and she actually shows up. She's really busy dealing with the sudden influx of souls so she's pretty grumpy about being called out like this. Then you say hi and she notices you're there.

She immediately cuts the comms, pretties herself up a little, then comes back and warmly greets you.

Anyways Gil's idea is that if you can't directly kill Tiamat, why not just drop her into Irkalla for an indirect death? He mentions the "final life" in quotes, so he may be rules lawyering a prophecy or something. Ereshkigal is not too sure about this idea, but a combination of Gil attacking her ego and her wanting to impress you gets her to agree.

So how will you drop Tiamat in? Also simple: Ishtar's NP. If it can blow up a mountain, it should do just fine. Everyone starts praising Ishtar, but there's a problem: she dropped her NP somewhere.

Gil starts insulting her, and Ishtar can't really defend herself. I guess you need to go find it now? Don't remember.

Chapter 19's second part (also 0 AP, the whole chapter is a free quartz) looks to be the typical "before the final battle" chat. You were talking to Quetzy or something before I decides to stop for the night.

Anyways I am going to just stop now before the constant typos I get typing on a phone piss off my inner grammar nazi so hard I commit suicide.