Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGV53yAZ6QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just got home with breakffast. how did i do

>Greece is now the best Dota nation

what happened?

They've decided to pay their denbts by investing into doters

>There are heroes centered around having a lot of damage or a lot of durability
>But all damage and durability can be rendered useless by stuns, which are extremely common and have zero counterplay
dotards!?!?!?

>not making your own breakfast

>honey pot nation
>>literally posts a oil farming sandJew

>tfw no passive chance to ignore stuns hero

Why has Clockwerk been making a comeback in pro Dota?

post yfw you make a continent sized trap for goyim, put the freedums as bait and it works above your expectations

>ghost scepter
>eblade
>deafening blast
>fates edict
>frostbite
>overgrowth
>positioning

>Implying
DC will just be a gigantic meat grinder, and even if they do get through it, EG will just squash them like bugs.

I'd love to be wrong, but I feel like it's exactly what's gonna happen today

Finns are white

What if there was a hero with a passive that makes them always in position?

ded game

What's the Dota 2's equivalent of the Friendly Heavy of TF2.

>NA dota

Hey user, come over and have a drink! It's on the house!

>this'll be Monkey King's passive
Calling it now

>macedonia

>Valve won't release the new patch on the 12th, but on the 17th
Calling it now

Is he gonna have innate True Strike or is that gonna be part of an ability?

Earth Spirit, because, much like Heavy, he's gotten nerfed into oblivion.

He'll have Rod of Atos's old active as part of his gap closer

Evasion and other RNG garbage is getting removed in the New Journey (it est: journey away from the elitist oldfags that were keeping Dota from progressing into a true skill-based videogame).

I'm still so fucking salty about this. he was nerfed because plebbit cried OP
>boo hoo I've never played him nor have I played against him but he is OP because muh pro games said so
fuck them

look mommy im imageposting

>skill-based
>autoaim abilities

I'm salty that Heavy got nerfed into near-uselessness, and even more than Reddit cried "le pyro is weak for comp! vote 2 buff him plz x3", when it's already a class that can stunlock people and has a thousand ways of getting free crits.

what if there was bash but for mana

i would say it looks good if mcdonalds didn't have those "THIS FOOD IS KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER IN CALIFORNIA" stickers at their restuarants

I really hope monkey king will be like wu kung from hon, it's the only decent hero they ever made

>misery will look exactly like this when he's 50
No wonder he picked that name

I have a feeling that all the attempts of reworking Pyro will just fall fucking flat on their face and end up making him even shittier after the update.

>15% crits will now activate every 6 attacks.
>20%crits every 5 attacks
>30% evasion will cause every 3rd attack to miss
>repeat for bash chances
Dota is now a skill based game instead of rng based. You can now time your attacks so you get a first hit bash/crit

Why are only some ability-specific voice lines audible to allies and the enemy team?

Seems odd that Sven using War Cry doesn't actually make his war cries audible.

Fuck man, I wish NP would be at least in top 4 or at least take one game of DC. Idk why the first pick warlock with veno into drow. Warlock is fine and veno is fine but not when you have drow as a core that stays back and sprays. I would rather them pick support/jungle slardar or ww.

EE cannot pick out of the 20 hero meta even though he knows that they're outskilled.

based attenborough

What if he has an ability that imposes miss chance upon himself so that he has synergy with MKB?

what if there were observer wards but for sounds

Fuck off you fucking disgusting piece of anime fucking GARBAGE shit. Your beloved autist got fucking put in the place and there literally nothing your whining can do to change it so just sit the FUCK down

our guy?

Envy is a shit player and shit drafter who falls back into comfort picks with no synergy with the rest of the team when he's under pressure more news at eleven

bring back 1.0 natascha

>wu kong
>HoN
I don't know about that shit hero from league of babbies but HoN monkey king is op as fuck. first blood is pretty much guaranteed on the first 5 levels if you don't have a built-in escape mechanism for your hero.
t. shameless MK spammer

Why didn't NP beat DC? They've played more games in this patch and been up against both Chinese and American teams multiple times as DC did nothing. What's wrong with NP? There has to external pressure from that Jew sunsfan

OD was good enough, but OD and Drow with nothing to save them or counter initiate besides warlock was bad.
Why so angry man?
Ok, I still think he came a long way from when he was playing in secret.

If sOGay win this major I'm done watching "professional" "dota".

>15%=100% on the first hit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGV53yAZ6QY

our guy.

Tinker and his teammates standing above a permahexed enemy carry, 6.87b.

I fucking hate fangays like you. Enjoy the fucking Dota being played an stop being a little bandwagonbitch

is it wrong i got boni

playing much doesn't imply that you are a good team.

as to what is wrong:

We haven't even started yet

og please beat eg and then throw the game for AF after they miraculously beat DC.
thank you.
amen.

@162340629
get lost furfag

>162341054
>mad he didn't get a you

:cup:

Here's what will happen:

>This dev team will probably nerf every single unlock he has to uselesness except for the Phlog
>They'll probably add some useless fucking unlock nobody will use until it's buffed into ridiculousness
>With their excellent programming, they'll probably introduce a bug that makes you unable to select Pyro, and it'll be unfixed for over a year

If AF wins against OG does it mean fly has to pay their denbts with jew gold?

What happened
Haven't played TF2 for years btw
What did they change in my favorite class

rly makes you think

Nobody on Veeky Forums thinks

>jerax, one of the most respected and most experienced dota players in the world is a sperg in front of a camera and probably puts his kitty ears on before going pubbing
it's a whacky world I tell you hwat

Giving Heavy a fuckhuge rev up time on the Minigun, aside from making every secondary except for the Sandvich useless, and having the GRU as his only useful melee unlock.

Basically, the only circumstance in which he's viable now is stacking Heavies on offense in Payload, because otherwise, he really is useless

I think all the time about spending my life with Soe.

>self-deprecating cuck humor

spot the redditor

>an rng based chance at a complete manalockdown, no skills and no manabased items for i dunno 1.5 seconds?
well it's new at least, sounds a little bit cancer but it's interesting

>>jerax, one of the most respected and most experienced dota players in the world
wat

>knows how redditors act
>>unironically points out other redditors to deflect from himself, a redditor.

If I am not mistaken they also gave him a speed boost on his spinning movement, also fists of steel are goodly.

patch notes tommorow?

he's 24, old hontrash so he has been in the game for a while, and in the last year or so has gone from someone who you knew was in the scene to someone literally everyone fears

y u make me uwu

>mfw got cucked out of illusion meta

>start a match
>enemy plays better than me
Um, dotards? Aren't we supposed to be paired against players of equal skill?

Everyone ready for GRAND FINALS

MY BODY IS READY
CANT WAIT

>Giving Heavy a fuckhuge rev up time on the Minigun,
Sucks
>aside from making every secondary except for the Sandvich useless
Wasn't that the case for a good while? I honestly never used anything else
>and having the GRU as his only useful melee unlock.
That was also the case for some time, and last I checked, the GRU was also nerfed from it's original iteration. Sucks.
>Basically, the only circumstance in which he's viable now is stacking Heavies on offense in Payload, because otherwise, he really is useless
Eh
Based exclusively on what you're saying, I feel like he was nerfed to make him more of a defensive class that is meant to do area denial faster than an Engy can setup and then push them back to the one way shutters. Which is how I usually played him. Minigun rev up time can fuck off though

>all on the players on a tier 1 team are actually from their organisation's country

Since Ad Finem, has this ever happened?

Even Chinks mix with other chink nationalities.

the whole zai folder is gone, this is the only picture left which will now get deleted

so, imperial is C9 now?

lads how do i escape 4k