/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0hbak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spiderpost.

Whatcha doin' /tesg/?

Are you being good, user? Not being lewd, right?

Browsing the nexus and watching over my sick cat.

Does anybody know how to fix this shit right here?
I've tried everything to get a "bald" Mr.Skeltal but the fucking slider is stuck at this damn HairMaleSnowElf06.
This also happens to other custom races like Vaalsark and I can't find someone who has the same problem as me.
I'll post Load order if necessary.

O-Of course! Being lewd is wrong!

Trying my hardest to improve my waifu.

Breeding pokemon.
Ditto you damn slut.

okay, who did you bribe this time? honey? ra? peri?

>mfw grayskins freeze to death
How's that fire resistance working out?

Nah, never..

And marauders (aka super bandits) wears ebony and daedric. They're always wearing heavy armors when the "normal" bandits "only" have light armors, but it leveling with the player so when high level, the player must fight bandits wearing only the best stuff.

Pure mage focusing on Illusion and Conjuration or pure weaponmaster focusing on dual-wielding and Light Armor?

No one is lewd here...

Is Heiko kill? 72 hours and counting...

Just gonna post this from the last thread

Theo put your clothes back on

Why is she so white?

Why the fuck not?

Bruh..

Just asking, I like her.

So she that the contrast looks more apparent when she gets BLACKED.

You don't want to see Acathia impregnated by strong Redguard seed? Racist.

She's just naturally pretty pale, and also a lack of sunlight! She doesn't go outside very often

meant for

Triss x Theo lewd when?

>I can fap to this.jpg

Heck off, he's my boyfriend!

No, Triss x Theo is OTP now.
Deal with it!

First it was Kaarina, then it was Freir, then Cumtears, now Triss. This kid gets passed around a lot like herpes.

Sound normal. After all, he's Snake's son.

You guys are so mean.

>tfw first tesg waifu I've felt genuinely worth fapping to
Take a page out of Acathia's book, you fucking retard Cumtears.

I sometimes wonder how easy this group of people would be to understand if there wasn't an anonymous group style rofl

Oh dear... What do I do now.

What's that supposed to mean?

Triss fucking hates kids though.

I'm trying my hardest to improve her, okay? She might not be fappable tier, but I'm trying to make her look passable at least.

But does she hate fucking kids?

Oh, and I forgot to ask, how do I make a crossbow reload slower? I tweaked a mod that gave Bandits crossbows to give them a less powerful Crossbow, but now they're not doing enough damage to me for my liking, and I still feel the need to avoid making them the same as vanilla crossbows

to be fair I'm fine with nearly every improvement you've made to the character, but I'm only a lurker, really

If this is Natalia, she's looking better.

after this are you going to finally retcon her past/the whole scion of Bal bullshit?

that meme tier backstory really needs to go.

Thanks. Shit man, I didn't even realize how horrid she looked before, maybe it's the waifu maker's equivalent of carpal tunnel syndrome.

imgur.com/a/0hbak

I'm trying to make her look actually like the person in pic related.

No, it's a ridiculous premise and I've started it out pretty badly, but goddamit, I'm going to find a way to make it work someday.

backstories are hard though

good job so far.

face needs to be just a bit slimmer/longer

just a bit.

I'm this lurker, btw, the same person who always defends you for no reason beyond the fact that shitposters love to shitpost and it's annoying

So hurray for nobodies supporting you? I guess lol

So what's with the sudden change in tone? Did someone finally set you straight?

How about this, I finish rewriting your fanfic for you, like I promised, and you just let me tweak some things so she's not a total mary sue self insert waste of space meme.

Thanks for having my back, user. Not many would be brave enough to do it publicly in fear of being targeted by the shitposters.

If possible, can you (or maybe another user) do a Photoshop manipulation for a better looking face? Like the one that was posted 5 days ago, the one with the gif.

I had an epiphany.

I would greatly appreciate and accept your help.

Yeah, but what cause this "epiphany"?

Overreaction after getting jumpscared by VtMB? I don't know. It just happened.

I havent even started yet

Hey, no problem. My biggest gripe with Natalia was her low-res, caked-on make-up. But you fixed that, and improved her face while at it, so great job.

starting your weekend at the Ocean house hotel can do that to you

It's the geodudes.

Triggered.
Fuck them.

oh yeah that's a thing too.

Tell me he's a vampire

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Post your character, others suggest a follower. People who suggest the follower, tell the person why you think they should use said follower.

Why is everyone being nice to Cumtears?? this kid gets verbally ruined on a daily basis

he's a vampire.

He's the best vampire.

Probably won't use any followers with her, but I'm curious anyway

he makes me moist

more like FAGpire lol

more like cultural appropire

I'm a bit of a newfag that really just enjoy ES games and likes seeing the waifus/characters people post, so I can't say with certainty why he was hated so much in the first place.

That being said, his character was OC mary sue trash and looked absolutely ridiculous for a time. She looks pretty over the top now but I think her eyeliner just needs to be toned down a bit.

I don't really have any problems with him. If he wants to be an alright person and doesn't want to shit up the board then why would people be assholes to him? If you wanna make your posts better and stop being a cunt, then I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be given a second chance in the group.

But what do I know, im just a lorefag no-name.

Does this mean that you changed loli vampire's looks as well?

Cause he's a well known shitposter, just Fireden Cumtears and see. He even laughed at Annaleise for having cancer.

Sure did! Gimme a few minutes to take some screenshots.

I've always been nice to him

I don't have and haven't had any issues besides when people become shitposters and make him have to respond in kind

Heiko, Amerigo and Nate when they get released, Jo, Bee-V

Defenguin.
He enjoys the company of armored women.

>Bee-V

I'll bite, why would you suggest Bee-V?

her nose is too big

Great, so I'm not the only one who thinks Mistel looks like Mikasa.

I know I did this last time and didn't follow through and was about to go look up who I was suggested but the archives are down.

Cumtears, he already takes meme pics with wolves.

And... here it is!

It's the bowl cut.

>inb4 miel

much better

can't wait for the dinner party

Any mods for simple leasing with interest? I'm looking at Landlord, Exchange currency, and Imperial Mail - Post and Banking service but that's the one feature I'm missing now.

And on a related note, is there a moving carriage mod that doesn't make Skyrim collapse on itself? I need to transport my wares.

Okay, you're not Cumtears. So who are you?

I meant loans, not lease, apparently. English is hard.

Are there any decent female follower mods? all the ones i've looked at so far are meme tier.

Imperials are literally the Jews of TES. Their racial ability allows them to find more gold for fuck's sake.

Cumtears use proxy.

Just a nobody looking to have some fun.

Are you actually going to deliver? Vore and cannibalism are my fetish.

How can Cumtears even compete?

He can't.

I have every intention to.

Right now I'm searching for a Viking's jersey before I start building any scenes.