/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

graoda.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-747.html
graoda.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded tamamo

>Posted the Koyama post yesterday
>Got 3 replies max
>Suddenly whole boards on fire
>mfw don't even care about Lancers

Xth for best archer

Nobu a CUTE.

Why doesn't Elizabeth get any love in the series outside of GO? Why is everything always just her being bullied, or ignored, or something hurtful like that?
It's not fair.

graoda.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-747.html

Here's some context of Koyama's statement on his Twitter, get some nipreader to translate it

???

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

literal semen demon

Why does Ishtar keep changing clothes and a wig?

Huh? What happened with Koyama?

Because Ishtar and Ereshkigal are sharing the body.

I love titty monster servants.

I'm sure all those black people she hangs around with would know how to survive getting shot

Wait, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with gameplay. Isn't Koyama just saying that he asked DW to take more resources and put them into making Scathach's NP and animations look good, even if it meant cutting in to the resources of other Servants?

Mashu is for ___

What's your favorite snack to eat while grinding /fgog/?

Honestly, that's just as bad. How dare he.

What if Roman/Solomon is the same as Rin/Ishtar/Ereshkigal?

Eyeball licking is a weird fetish

Sushiwakamaru

Saberlot and Archer Seibah.

Does that mean we'll see Solomon act all tsundere around Da Vinci

I wonder if all the beasts are going to splooge mud or if that's just a thing that Tiamat does.

me

Then Roman got fucked by only getting 1 of the 10 rings.

It's Tiamat's thing. Soil of Genesis or something.

Ana is the best Babylon girl.

Best art meme is Tamamo, Waver and Merlin. It's now proven.

Best archers.

I hope Nasu doesn't pull a shitty "Roman is another incarnation of Solomon that represents his love for humanity/grew to love humanity" kind of twist.

trusting in

Tiamat is the goddess of the sea and primordial chaos. A sea of evil poop is her thing.

Of course, there is the possibility of seeing more gods with similar concepts in the Beast roster.

I want her gorgon form to put a leash on me instead.

graoda.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html
Those were the days

Doujins of Merlin fucking Guda in their sleep when

oh yeah, forgot she has good crit gen too

Oh yeah.

Think Primate Murder is related to the Beasts? Nasu brought up the origins of Servants again, and I cannot imagine that's just some throwaway line the PM is restrained by the things that Servants are based on.

>Gorgon puts a leash on you and keep you as pet
>Ana puts the leash on herself for you to do as you wish with her
Pottery.

Beasts are just pseudo-TYPES at this point. Have alien laws that make them unkillable, try to rewrite the world around them with black mud.

FLUFFY

post your babylonian wife

I just want to bury my face in his hair and sniff it, I bet he smells so nice

Primate Murder is a world counter force mechanism.

>Gorgon puts a leash on you and keep you as pet
>Ana puts the leash on herself for you to do as you wish with her
What did Nasu mean with this?

PM is restrained by the Counter Guardians of Alaya, not the Grands of Gaia who protect against external threats

I would bone her if you catch my drift

Why do you people keep bringing up that shit everytime?
His design is so shit it sounds like a elementary schooler drew itso I hope he never shows up.

I'm surprised it took that long for someone to post that version of her

thanks user

Still sexier than Ishtar

>the face of a man who spends all day in brothel

The Merlin who shows up to fight Tiamat isn't a servant but Merlin himself who came from Avalon.

He came out of Avalon.

As far as fluffy hair goes he is rivaled only by Archimedes

He can just do that now?

What the fuck?

Only two more levels to go for super fun insta kill meme CEs

Skeleton humor is the best humor.

It's Merlin. If there's a loophole he'll figure it out. Apparently he snuck out using the fairy paths or something.

Hags are bitches, lolis are pure, same as always.

How much sex a day does an incubus crave?

Noice.

Something about the nature of the singularity and him cheating the rules a little with loopholes and definitions.

He's good at bullshitting the rules

He's the one who allowed himself to be summoned in the first place by saying that babylon was before he was born, therefore it could be said that he was dead at that point, sorta.

His greatest skill is being a trickster, swindler, liar seemingly.

I want to gently tell my daughter that posting nsfw stuff in blue boards will sometimes get you banned and you won't be able to make posts about her for some days

Honestly, I find Merlin's design somewhat unnerving because it reminds be of Toma and Mykage from Aquarion.

>Enkidu defense force says he's good now
Delusional. His NP is fine, his stargen is average, his NP gain outside of his Art card is trash. One of his biggest problems is that his Quick cards, the ones Enkidufags are so proud of ''look he's the best stargen after Jack!!! look 30 stars XD'', do no damage at all so you're wasting an entire turn. At least Jack can deal damage with her Quick cards.

Fitting fo a demon.

If Extra Rin becomes available in New Year's gacha I may have to whale.

That's why I love him I love that kind of design

I want Dantes.

He slipped out through the 妖精郷 (faerie lands?) but it's only possible with most of human foundation incinerated.

@162349086
>this is bait

I get 40 stars with him, which I use in combination with heavy hitter servants as well, not just for him. If he can fuel Jeanne while also providing his own niche for the team then he's fine.

Oh and when Merlin says Hassan threw away his Grand the wording used is 冠位 so I'm once again not sure if Roman was talking about mages in general or Grand Servants before.

Doesn't Enkidu have the same card layout as Jack?

How much do their respective cards hit, exactly?

>At least Jack can deal damage with her Quick cards.
I don't get it, Jack has 0.9 modifier to Enkidu 1.05 modifier, if anything Enkidu would deal higher damage with his Quick cards. And before you say
>passives

Jack only has one passive for stargen.

Because an adorable yet cocky little idol is fun to bully. When you love something, sometimes you can't help but bully it for fun.

He fights with a sword?

10 of those come from being a Quick chain, and you can't always make a Quick chain. His stargen is average.

冠位 seems to apply to all Grands actually. Like the word Grand seem to be of big importance in the Nasuverse, hence "Grand" Order.

Someone this cute can't be evil right?

Jack has the added advantage of having a quick NP meaning she has 4 quick cards making quick up CEs much more valuable

>a sword
He fights WITH EXCALIBUR

And his own sword

He also has a regular sword though.

At this point is obvious that 冠位 is a way to refer to something being the pinnacle of a category. The Clock Tower mages probably borrowed the word to be cool.

She dindu nuttin

He's better at fighting with a sword than magic

I want to fuck this lizard

冠位 was also used for the Grand Servants in the game before. But they always use the Servant's class names in katakana as far as I can remember, so there's a distinction to be made when talking about 魔術師 and キャスター.

>her AAAAAAAs are voiced

Fuck you guys I want her as a Servant

Will Emiya be Grand Archer?

Nice of you to post Ushi's final resting place

>OC donut steel
>Grand Servant
Fuck that.