FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>did you rike it?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=kXMwZNRiPe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for TC ruined everything.

PUT IT ON THE PIaaA

Haha, yeah. Of course!

This very second in fact.

I like this OP. This is a good OP.

Jesus Christ, that's horrifying.

> a few places

Hey guys, the last VGL dumb thing is happening in a few minutes.

hitbox.tv/the4c_hancup without the underscore in the middle

We're against /aog/ and I have absolutely no idea how this is gonna go so let's do it

If >we lose then I'll have to think about that retirement thing I was thinking about some more and I'll get back to you on that

You do you boo

What an awful person.
Also, you're missing a word in the bottom left panel.

You spelled Harvard wrong.
>implying that last one is really a problem

Also, it looks like her only 2 critical mistakes were selling to the Russians and making them cheaply for greed and profit instead of letting quality and brand recognition do the work. A shame a software update carried out via signal can't fix this.

I feel like killing all those scientists was probably the wrong thing to do as well. Also flooding the market with literal cheep imitations of life. Also also the whole cloning and memory thing; I mean how many dead Mike's is she responsible for at this point? Not to mention she's been brainwashing other people to carry out the act, including her own sister. That's like, straight up super villain territory. Future historians will look at her like we look at Hitler.

>we won
Well okay.

We're through to the knockouts.

We'll be playing next Saturday against someone who has yet to be determined, I'll let you know tomorrow night.

God, I hope we lose soon. Then maybe we'll actually get some more QDFoxy.

Bumps in the road an all that.
Once the super high quality, but very low quantity gen 3 models come out, then the party starts.
Or something like that.

Already? That was fast.
Nice job and go team!

Oh goddamnit.

woo, go team!

Ace needs to stop being dead and draw more Coketime Foxy.

Nice. Glad it wasn't another tie.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing

Repost of Irreparable. A FNAF 4 story. Will start the new chapter soon.

An enticing concept. I might have to do some research on it.

He's in a better place now, user. A better place.

>that filename
xD

Would you put her back together?

No, but I'd stay forever even if her face don't stay together

hit light
see this at door
what do

Obviously what needs to happen is that an anti-TC should go back in time and slap some sense into TC before she fucks shit up.

The only people who should survive the FNAF movie are William and the sassy black woman.

Close the door
Can I add you on Steam so we can play together?

I don't know how.

>kiss the rabbot

I like Baby

I'm still miffed that we didn't get Baby in Custom Night. Or Ennard.

She doesn't have to tell me what happened, but she does have to eat this.

Then I take her Z-Buster to go fight Sigma.

I would put it in her so we're together

Baby was a good girl she didn't do nothin

Agreed.

I don't really know why Scott didn't put Baby in Custom Night, since it's not like we'll be getting another game that has her animatronic shell as a character.

It would've been nice to see Ennard in his "scooped" form, just a head with tentacles like the teaser suggested. The imagery of that is really creepy, lot of mileage to be gotten out of the "tentacle robot" thing that Scott only scratched the surface of.

Like if Ballora's head came apart and became tentacles.

I guess yenndo was shelless baby and maybe SL2 will have more tentacles

If Custom Night is to be believed, she is the daughter of a serial killer possessing a robot who cannibalized her fellow robots to enter Heaven Ascension Ultimate Noodle Clown form and steal her brother's skin before escaping into the sewers and becoming queen of the underground society of mutant reptile people

Anyone think they can handle hugging her? She's pretty thick, and those pins

I'd give it a try

>be alone for longer than usual lately
>to feel less lonely, everytime I need to read something, I reproduce it in my mind as if the computer from SL was talking to me
>every single comment here I imagine in that voice
Is this a bad sign?

Time to make your own Hand Unit user

Michael's either retarded, a cuck, or both since he went along with Baby's plan to hollow him out.

Purple probably wishes it was him that got bit by Fredbear.

>William is a millionaire who creates technological wonders and culls the stupid children from society with his murderbots
>his offspring are all complete fuckups who fail to do anything productive and ruin his business
Being Purple is suffering

>not imagining everything being read by angsty teen

baka senpai

My powerlevel isn't enough for that, I'm just a pleb.

>saving his sister = being a cuck

Could you inbred faggots stop using this word as some catch-all insult?

Not even that user, but I'll keep using it for as long as it triggers faggots like you

>let his sister kill him and ride around in his skin
>literally didn't even step one inch away to stop the scooper from gutting him
He's a cuck.

>getting mad at the people who have never had an original thought in their lives

You're suppose to feel sorry for them

she's already dead, nigga.
see

>I know what a word means but I deliberately misuse it because the rest of Veeky Forums and reddit do it so it must be cool to do guys I want to be cool with you!

Yet we constantly claim we're the better cancer.

Oh, it's you again. I was wondering why there were no posts whining about everyone picking on Scott.

What does that have anything to do with the retarded cuck meme? Are we doing the "Everyone is one person" dipshittery again?

No one else talks the way you talk. You stick out like a sore thumb.

>Stop using fag so much, it's not a suffix REEEEEEEEEE!
Current Year
>Stop using cuck so much, it's not a meme REEEEEEEEEE!

>if they complain about anything they're one person trolling us

Yeah, see, no one else does that. It's really obvious and makes you sound like a pissy 14-year-old.

Baby facesitting when

>t. Purple Man

2bh I agree, but /tv/'s specific brand of cancer spreads all over the place worse than /pol/'s does. It's a losing battle.

She's 7'2" and made of metal

You would literally die

I read posts in different voices, especially if there's a picture alongside it. Take for instance this pic. Just by including this image of Sam, I automatically read it in his voice. It's like that titty sprinkles image, but for literally anything. The only way to override this is with a namefag's post, since they always have a "specific" voice in my mind's ear. It's the strangest fucking phenomenon and I love it.

>Spelt Harvard wrong twice now.
Her biggest mistake was probably wanting to make more robots based off her mind when it was seemingly not mechanical in nature but supernatural.

She wanted to legitimize her self, an intelligence robot just appearing one day in the middle of society would raise a lot of questions. Plus she wanted sole ownership of all the research.

>Time travel and parallel timelines / universes
No thanks

Sorry user but I very rarely play and have a group of people I always play with already.

I don't think I've ever made TC out to be a good person.

I do like how easy it is to wear a purple shirt
Unf

She could sit gently and you know it

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location is the most disappointing thing since my son.

>STILL no Plinkett-style review of Silver Eyes
Come on you fucking faggots, you complain about this series daily, you could at least do it creatively

Hey, the gameplay is great, the story is a little wonky but I'm sure it'll all make sense once we get fnaf 21

But I need to pour all of my creativity into robot waifus.

I'm kind of jealous of your autism

There aren't any funny writers here. Goose writes funny stuff, but the only one who really has the tempo and feel for Plinkett's voice was the guy who wrote the original post.

Remove non Fazbear approved headwear. Close door.

>not wearing the official Freddy Fazbear boxers or boxer-briefs

I feel like with the way things are going, Afton's wife making an appearance as an animatronic is an inevitability.

Afton's wife is going to be a severed hand

It's awful

youtube.com/watch?v=kXMwZNRiPe0

It's actually kind of catchy. It's bad, but it's not as bad as the last one. Nice visuals too.

Video's neat. Music's meh.

I like the visuals. After the visuals that were done for the FNAF 2 and FNAF 3 songs, I was disappointed in how lazy the FNAF 4 one was. Glad to see this one's back on track with the others.

I liked it. Nicely animated and as a fan of electronica music i gotta admit, that wasn't half bad in the slightest. LTS did gud this time.

>LTS did gud
They WHAT?

you could turn the review into a robot waifu, that way everyone will be happy

The music's pretty forgettable honestly. If there weren't so many glitchy effects I might've liked the video more.

I think it's pretty catchy, actually. The small dubstep part at the end seems really unnecessary and out of place, though.

FNAF 6 plot twists that everyone will praise except us

>Afton's wife possessing the springsuit that became Springtrap, making her activate the Springtrapping on whoever hid in it purposefully
>The entire series is a hallucination of the kid in FNAF 4 who locked himself in the Box on accident
>Michael Afton being Mike Schmidt

>I will never play Payday 2 with Crisis

Think you could fuck off to Discord or wherever the cool kids are hanging out nowadays instead of continuing to shit up the thread with off-topic posts?

>>Michael Afton being Mike Schmidt
but it's already true

It's just so damn retarded I can't believe kt

Wew. That escalated quickly

I actually like it a lot.
The song is catchy, lyrics are far better than any of the previous songs, the singer is competent, and I like the chorus melody.
The visuals are really cool too.

Honestly it all comes down to personal preference after that.

>>>Michael Afton being Mike Schmidt
>not TOTY Freddy is actually Foxy
Get on my level scrublord

were is this "DISCORD"

Doesn't he live with fluttershy now?