Team Page: implyingrigged info/wiki//hsg/
League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

Previous episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23KvOQHkk_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next /hsg/ tourney when?

not really though, when WotoG came out, c'thun decks were the ones with the most likes, and we know how that turned out.

>blizzard will never take the chinese tournament/stat apps and translate them for the west

just what the fuck is their problem?

SEQUET AGENT COMIN TRU

Next game for the current tournament will be at 6 EST

I know that wasn't what you were asking though

Way too much board clears, Zoo is a deck that if it loses board control its GG, because it doesn't has comeback mechanics

We can only hope to get more sticky minions or cards that help the discard archetype, which I do not recommend right now because its too inconsistent

Classic Zoo > Board Flood Zoo => Discard Zoo

should I order a pizza or cook spaghetti

>People in /hsg/ needs meta snapshot to build their decks
>They don't like control and prefer aggro/midrange
>They dust legendaries left and right, some even dust reno, just to build temporary decks
You are literally the target casual audience aimed by blizzard You deserve this game.

how do we make King Krush viable in this meta?
I want to hit people in the face with a dinosaur

Aggro is the the only honest archetype

It really depends on what you're feeling if you want both i'd go half way with a meatfeast pizza

See and Go back to your ego-mental masturbation because you play a slow deck, you micro-dick sperglord, I bet you even think Zoo is aggro and not midrange, fucking pleb

midrange is the only honest archetype

make it 8 mana that's literally it

I unpacked him today, made a silly goons hunter deck and he ended up 13/13, enough for me to lethal the opponent. Not saying that's viable, but it was a fun match nontheless.

>about to winstreak
>priest gets their 2 drop into kabal talonpriest into power word shield
>I draw almost no early game
>drakonid to discover lethal

I'm sure all the wins I had were against people about to winstreak too. God damn it fuck this game

midrange is scummyas fuck
>i want le early game of aggro and late game of control
fuck off

Bro literally just play a beast handbuff deck and put him in there. Don Cho can make him a 13/13. Could be troll.

Now if you're wanting to make King Krush playable to Legend rank....

Well...

No.

>WAHHHHHH
>WHY CANT EVERYGAME BE A 50MIN FATIGUE WAR SO I CAN SHOW OFF MY SWEET LEGENDARIES
>FUCKING AGGRO, SO OP

I share those feelings with you, my fellow Control player

> *Tips fedora*

Tell me about dirty rat. I've been eyeing him and considering trying him out but I'm not convinced he's not a meme. Does he really work? How do you use him, what sort of card would he replace?

>half the deck is 1 drops
>"""midrange""

His downside usually isn't a downside.

>my dick when

the fact that you think that THIS is what control is about proves that you understand nothing You don't know how lucky you are that a "control" deck is actually this viable in a meta. Last time was probably handlock. It's been a while.

>Not wanting a deck that can play a bit of everything, and go slow or fast depending of the situation
>Being a autistic manchild with the 8 or 80 mentality

>Priest and Warlockfags think this is honest

Give him the same effect that Knuckles has.

>Obligatory rank 18 statement
That pally has to be depressed.

>make your deck an inconsistent piece of shit
>further have to discover the right spell
>OMG FUCKING IMBA AS SHIT
>implying Reno priest is even REMOTELY good

>Deck consists of getting board control and going face when the time is right
>With multiple versions, some with more lategame than others
>LUL it must be aggro because plebbit told me so

>Rank 18

>needs meta snapshot to build their decks
>They dust legendaries left and right, some even dust reno, just to build temporary decks

These two cover 95% of the playerbase. Either/or.

We just need better cards to buff beasts

>zoo
>midrange

lel

Reynad, the creator of Zoo, called it an aggro deck.

youtube.com/watch?v=23KvOQHkk_s

indeed, and that's why 95% of the playerbase are casuals with no card games notion.

>Stuff your deck full of greedy as fuck overvalued cards
>Pretend the "choices" you make to board-clear or more board-clear means you are a skilled player
>B-buh its Inconsistent despite every single card you pull being the best 1-off you can get with a hero power that more than makes up for the "Inconsistency" the deck has
Hey enjoy it for 3 more months, cause its going to be a dead as fuck format after the rotation.

what could be better than 1 mana +2/+2?

>Have reno
>Don't pay six million dollars for the other legos I need to build a good reno deck
>Dust him to build strong decks that don't need him and six other legos
>hsg thinks I'm a shitter

>Renolock inferior to Handlock pre standard
>utter garbage post standard
>now finally good in the first week into release of new set (which does not mean it will remain meta, just like tempo warrior once was)
>still only one (1) good Reno deck, priest and mage are trash

>FUCKING RENOLOCKS REEE FUCK YOU BLIZZARD HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS IS OKAY

/hsg/ is so fucking retarded

Blame Reynard

>95% of the playerbase
>mfw that playerbase look at streamers and think they're pros, even if they if they misplay left and right and create dramas
>mfw that playersbase laugh during tournaments at "literally who's", since they dont know them because they're not streamers. Then these layers destroy their favorite streamers because they actually do things instead of entertaining a bunch of teenagers on twitch
I think I really hate the playerbase, but this era of twitch faggotry and brainless netdeckign as well. Netdecking isn't wrong per se, I remember getting my Scry magazine from time to time to look at interesting deck list, but these days most of the players-base are such sheep that its just sad.

but I'm still playing handlock

Hey guys, quick question: how do you play around godly luck?

Or what cards do I need to make a godly luck deck?

>Cucktard
>The guy that went 0/4 against Zoo in Dreamhack some weeks ago
>But he created the deck, and he is my favorite streamer, so he must be right

>Dusting cards you dont have multiple copies of
Yup you're a shitter. Enjoy playing your aggro deck every standard and getting fuck by random brawl here and there. h and god forbid that you want to make something else/fun to play with friend.

>Wake up
>/hsg/ is shit
>Posters actually like aggro decks
SSDD

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

>would suck him all day
>would even pick up warlock whom i detest and DE every card of

>Dusting cards with high dust value that I will never use without investing even more time and money, especially a card that's going to be on its way out in a few months

And your only defense is losing brawls? I won this brawl with a pirate deck. I didn't have a single death rattle.

Suck a cock.

>Play for 3 years without dusting anything to get a decent collection
>Or dust a leggo that is going to rotate in 4 months and make a decent deck for the current meta to grind out ranked dust and gold
If we had the old quests where you needed wins for gold I'd say sure wait before dusting so you can have cards for every class, but not these days when every quest is play X class cards or murlocs.
>Brawls matter
I take my meta deck into brawls and win the one game and call it a day if I just want the pack. Deathrattle fucks can't handle a fast as fuck pirate deck or a mid-ranged meta deck at all and eventually you are going to get your W for blizzards super generious free pack.

>that I will never use
this is your first mistake, you ASSUME that you will never use it.

Zoo isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a deck with such a synergy with the hero power and movement with the mana? Zoo puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a deck with its skill and passion for the game again. Reno breaks records. Jade breaks records. Zoo breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic

play Animepussyverse

>>Play for 3 years without dusting anything to get a decent collection
that is literally me and I never need to dust anything since I can stock up before every new expansion, and grind the needed 3.5 gold before every adventure. You are just shit at managing your dust/gold

>lose because opponent gets doomguard from firelands portal

I should stop playing this game. It's not good for my health.

>no entomb
>didn't keep dragonfire potion
>get bailed out by rng
man this image tilts me in every way

I KNOW I would never use it because I'm not going to dump a fuckload of money into the game to make a reno deck, especially right when he's about to rotate you dumbfuck.

You dont need a load of money/dust to make a reno deck. Jesus christ all I needed was kazakus and like 2-3 cards to make renolock right now. If you would dust like a retard you would have the cards ready already.

>Why didn't you just no life it like me
Not all of us have been playing every day for 3 years autismo. You beta-cucks are ridiculous.

Order a pizza, and when he shows up kick him in the balls for us

What sort of deck is this? No trash talkers please, just show me what is considered a better rogue list. What are the options?

wouldnt*

>Why didn't you just no life it like me
Nigga I just do my dailies every day and thats it most of the time. Its far from no life.

Now if you're new and dont expect to spend or save gold.... well welcome to card games.

Yeah I'm just going to pull 8k+ worth of dust out of my asshole to craft Jaraxxus, Kazakus, Leeroy, Rag and Sylvanas. Plus all the warlock Epics.

Is Infest a good card to use now that beast hunter is basically 50% token minions?

you're not guaranteed jaraxxus and mountain giant from rng packs you fucking autist

everytime i'm mad about pirate niggers, i'm reminded that no one plays zoo anymore, and it makes me a bit less mad

ur in the club and this girl slaps ur golems ass

what do you do???

>not having Jaraxxus, Leeroy, Rag and Sylvanas already
lmao. No wonder you guys like aggro.

ordered KFC already

THICC

Or maybe I'm doing the smart thing and saving dust and gold for the next expansion, you know...when Reno decks rotate out.

You short-sighted fuck. You reno cucks need to kill yourselves, just because you finally have a deck that validates you sperging out playing the game for years you are willing to die on its hill when people choose to play something else.

>Doomsayer 400
>Twisting nether 400
>Twilight guardian 100
>Faceless 400
>Leroy 1600

STOP PUTTING EMPEROR IN DECKS WITHOUT COMBOS YOU RETARDED NIGGERS. I SWEAR TO GOD.

Just don't play him on T2. Bran+Rat+MCT is the big dirty

>You short-sighted fuck
Reno will still be working in wild. I am sure that blizz will give the archetype some support otherwise people will just migrate to wild with their reno decks, which is perfectly fine.

It's like 4 people in the crowd, everything's awkward as fuck. I'm dying.

Sex her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

retard

Some autist got legend 1 with this deck on multiple servers. Do you think the aya is good in it? It seems a bit too expensive and slow but then again I didnt hit legend 1 with it on 3 different servers

play Hearthstone

>Classic cards
Just how fucking late/new to the game are you?
Where the fuck is the old /hsg/ gang, I'm surrounded by new players

I know right how does he not see the value of all those prep backstab reductions

>28 posters
>83 replies
>Not even 1 hour up

Talk about intense shitposting

SMOrc BEST META SMOrc
this is what reynad climbed to legend with as well, he played doomhammer instead
you can definitely skip her, it's not like you're gonna draw her every game

So someone calls you out on being wrong and you resort to this? Nice

>Six mana is considered slow

There's nothing wrong with having a fucking game plan after five turns.

>all this THICC on stream right now

It's not really an invitation to participate when two autists are still arguing about the same thing 100 threads later

i've been here all summer

>Implying everybody has the same luck to open the necessary cards

Do a barrel roll

>on being wrong
user I said you dont need much dust for the NEW stuff, because most of what you named is something you should have already. That's my point.

I'm starting to understand why a lot of /hsg/ dont like the deck building brawls, I guess they just dont have the cards.

How required is Krul for renolock, if I have reno, kazakus, jaraxxus, leeroy, etc?

Krul sucks. Dont use him

best friends do that sometimes, doesn't sound like there's anything I need to do

>needing luck
>to open epics??

Welcome to the game newfriend.

really makes you think, good thing epic isn't the rarity populated by meme cards