Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2385

Dante's Bizarre Adventure Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7y_4wzwOTf0
youtube.com/watch?v=K61CbsQUp58
youtube.com/watch?v=WC9JPy9Ug8U
youtube.com/watch?v=ldss9nrwFJM
youtu.be/GfCJLdk-taY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Lara!

That's Virgil, you idiot. Dante is the Black Fang magician

CG best waifu

This little bastard and Bakura are cunts.

Post cards you like even if they aren't super good.

so everyone get a boner for this?...

damn!! i always miss the best things u.u

I focus my deck around it anyway, I'll be a shitter either way so I may as well be a shitter who plays with his favourite card

>this one card was all it took to ruin the OCG.
Thank goodness that hopefully this stupid rat gets exterminated in the next 5-6 days and we'll see what else is in MACR to decide if the True Kings are legit or all hype.

all the archetype

Nothing wrong with that, I like Stardust too since he always saved me from Mirror Force and Bottomless Trap Hole back in the day.
I just wish they fleshed him out more as an archetype instead of just those upgrades Yusei churns out when he invokes his Gary Sue powers.

Well, jokes on you, Rat isn't degenerate by itself, Rat is just the best way to abuse the awfully designed Xyz monsters.
There are even some decks that play Viper and no Rat.

I'm hoping they do, the Stardust Warriors are a slight shuffle in the right direction. I expect we'll see something since it's a protagonist boss monster, just hope OG Stardust remains a part rather than Stardust Spark

Machine King archetype when?

I mean, now there is even a fucking Gandora archetype

Man, finally got my Starving Venom, but the on field restrction kills a lot of plays

Why is it so dead in here?
So what are the hopes for the Tyranno SD?

Gravekeepers still op
Tbh this hidden temple stun isn't that bad

Is there any good non meta decks to play? It doesn't need to win all the time maybe 4/10 duels. Everything out right now has gotten stale to me and I want to be a man again.

Seconding this. PMK has been my favorite card since I started playong this game but I'm fucking shit at it so I can't do anything to make it work. Nostalgia reprint when?

Anything involving RUM masturbation that isn't Gimmick Puppets.
Seriously, not Gimmick Puppets

I'm a massive fan of Subterror Metalfoes, they're fun as fuck and can steal games.

Subterrors are kinda neat, and they may serve as a decent investment if they become meta.

>Drinking RUM
The only good RUM deck I can think of is RR but they have no way of searching for it which is fucking stupid but, I can see turn 1 Ultimate Falcon being a problem. I'll look into some more RUM decks though

How do they work together?

Ridiculous how easy it is to win with this.

Metals pop Archer. Pend summon Stygokraken and Umastryx to get em out of hand, where they can set and bring out higher level ones in hand.
Pend summoning fodder for Warrior too, I imagine.
I should try Metalterrors too.

Why not Gimmick Puppets? Too linear? Kind of sad they got powercreeped to oblivion, they wera nice petdeck.

The foes pop archer and let you plus. The deck is crazy consistent and your first play usually nets you a +3 or more.

Combo video: youtu.be/7y_4wzwOTf0

>I mean, now there is even a fucking Gandora archetype
And it's bound to be worse than Ice Barriers.
What was Konami thinking? They're not improving Gandora at all, they're just taking the same card and redesigning again and again with huge flaws within each dragon.
>original Gandora couldn't be Special Summoned but could nuke the board at the cost of half your LP and gained 300 for each card but killed itself at the EP.
>MP Gandora can be Special Summoned but the effect has to be on summon and can miss timing but only nukes monsters and burns for highest original atk then gains that attack but halves your LP at the EP but doesn't kill itself
>V-JUMP Gandora cannot be Normal Summoned/Set and is a Semi-Nomi and the nuke effect only works depending on the different Gandoras in the grave and takes half your LP but doesn't kill itself.
What are they even trying to accomplish here? They're taking the same card and printing alternate variations of the same effect without patching up the protection and consistency flaws within all the dragons.

You definitely should, the consistent is surprisingly great. For your basic combo you need to open 1 foe, 1 terror, and 1 city, and you can do this pretty much every game.

Gundam archtype when

you'll take your Quants and you'll like them

Which ends you with a probably useless face-down and HOPEFULLY some decent backrow. Without the backrow, all currently meta decks shit on that. Especially Metalfoes

other way round

>tfw great magnus is banned at locals

return of the dino lords
special summon a level 7 or 8 dino from grave, hard OPT. if a dinosaur-type monster(s) you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish this card from your graveyard instead

Every deck is easy to win with in Yugioh. The game requires no skill, its just luck of what you draw and then you do the extremely obvious plays.

What if you could Tribiute an enemies monster?

>Have to open the field spell and dump your whole hand to make him
>HE'S ANOTHER TOWERS! GOOD JOB KONAMI
Shitters will never cease to amaze me

I mean they also have Ultimate Falcon banned

>was once a game breaking card only outclassed by Chaos Emperor Dragon
>had to be banned for being a free 3K beatstick which either banishes or attacks twice
>gets limited back in 2011, everybody shits themselves
>gets put to two in the OCG, nobody cares and even after getting new support which enables easy Light and Dark dumping which you plus off of
>could go to three along with his rival Empeor Dragon so long as he gets the OCG 2 year old nerf and still see no use except in the occasional rogue deck.
What did Konami do to make these cards obsolete? Chaos used to be game breaking but it's utterly worthless in the face of these new decks.

Jesus, what kind of shit locals do you go to?

Power creep will never cease to be a hell of a drug

No shit. It's not like we're specifically talking about non-meta decks.

He said good non-meta, so it has to at least be able to steal games. I really don't think anything Subterror meets that definition

What's your favorite deck in this current format?
Mine is Darklords.

ABC Dragon Buster.

They really need to make more female Darklords, Ixtab can't be the only girl in the giant sausage fest party.

You need to draw BLS. You don't need to draw an Xyz or synchro, just pieces to build them.
Like, to do the zodiac combo you need to draw only one of the following:
>rat
>terrortop
>elemental triangle
adding up to 9 cards out of a 40-42 deck.
When you end the zodiac combo, you've got drancia and any r4 you want.
Drancia can pop one card during either players turn, the R4 could do whatever, in this scenario I'll say castel to spin once.
That's a bunch of card advantage gained, two during your turn and one during your opponents turn.
Meanwhile, BLS at max is 3 card in a 40-42 card deck. He gives you one piece of card advantage, and can't attack when you use it. You also need stuff in the grave already to use him, meaning he can't do anything with just himself.
You could compare this to a lot of decks since DEUA. Lots of them have cards that can do stuff by themselves, or gain advantage by themselves, or are part of two/three card combos that don't have any luck involved, or luck that works heavily in your favor.
Shaddoll fusion, gofu + arma, joker into monkeyboard, manju + brionac, D/D slimes and contracts, every metalfoe card, and lots of other shit all give you easy searches or advantage and work into combos that give you boards that can do lots of stuff.
That, and lots of them not only let you get rid of your opponents stuff, but also can let you prevent your opponent from doing things.
That's the big power creep. Easier advantage and searches.

>I can Nemesis Warrior Oricalc and Mythrilium to trigger them
It's fun to see stuff like this come up in practice

Morningstar probably has a feminine penis

Dead thread so let's all watch the stream together shall we?

youtube.com/watch?v=K61CbsQUp58
Monarchs vs Noided right now

Lucifer is a dude, dude.

>other
What the hell is other?

Whats the best deck right now? Not the best archtype, the exact best deck.

Domain Monarchs is actually pretty strong, a lot of people are neglecting to side Dark Hole/Raigeki and getting BTFO by Vanity's March

>Awesome Hero
So this... is the power of the TCG...
Not bad...
Blaster ;), I'll be seein' you soon...

Same shit, Junishishi.

Can someone add Dueling Nexus to the OP?

OUT

Other is rogue decks which don't have enough significant representation to the identified individually.
>a lot of people are neglecting to side Dark Hole/Raigeki and getting BTFO by Vanity's March
I blame hexproof monsters and negators like Toadally Awesome and Number 38 which render those cards useless and force Kaijus in everything.

Fuck. Seeing that bar though, there must be some diamonds in the rough.

>TCG players and their techs.

You'd be surprised, this format has lots of Tier 3 or rogue decks which are actually really good but don't top due to their consistency issues preventing them from advancing far in tourneys.

Please name some. I'm so hungry for decks, I'm looking at X-Sabers again. 1 Rota really fucked them up but they still put in work.

Not that user, but Madolche, Yosenju and Blackwings are good examples of rogue decks that do at least decent.

Going off the top of my head here but the most popular decks seem to be D/D/D, Dark Synchro, Dark Magician, Darklords, Zombie Synchro, Yang Zings(with or without metalfoes), Lunalights, Tzolkin HERO, Infernoids, Kozmo(FKI or Demise), Monarchs, Tellarknights, Gadgets, Yosenjus, Dragunities, Red-eyes, Madolche, Buster Blader, Nekroz, Majespecters, Blackwings, Harpies and Raidraptors.

>Dark Synchro
>Lunalights
>Zombie Synchro
My man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC9JPy9Ug8U

D-Hero, Abyss Actor, Cyber Angel, MinervaSworn and Stun Barrier too.

>D/D/D
Do they do good? I know half the deck is locked in Jap land which killed my hype for them. I have them just sitting in my book.
>Dragunities
What do they do now. Haven't then been power creeped or do they still work?
>Lunalights
Serna is best girl so I might give them another try
>Blackwings
Fuck they still work? I remember I made this asshole quit dueling me irl because he couldn't beat my blackwings. This was around late shaddoll format after the waifu got banned. This faggot ran a tournament, cheated and still lost to me.

Does anyone have a Blackwing and a Luna Light decklist?

BAN THE RAT

youtube.com/watch?v=ldss9nrwFJM

Twitter image.

>Doesn't require double Dewloren like the other combo
Time for TCG legal FTK.

That combo is pretty old already.

>Do they do good? I know half the deck is locked in Jap land which killed my hype for them. I have them just sitting in my book.
They top from time to time but they're still pretty good, just not as good as in the OCG.
>What do they do now. Haven't then been power creeped or do they still work?
Power creep yes but there's a long combo to net Crystal Wing, REDMD, Goliath and other stuff on the first turn which is pretty nice.
>Serna is best girl so I might give them another try
I've played them, they work really well and OTK easily but not having significant First Turn plays and Dimension Barrier being a thing kills them.
They're really fun.
>Fuck they still work?
Triple Gale, Whirlwind, Kalut and Allure are a hell of a drug but consistency up to the level of ABC and breaking boards is not their strong suit.

>project field announced by Sony
>first project is yokai watch and not fucking yugioh, the only franchise that deserves it

Yokai Watch regularly breaks Top 10 Most Watched Anime each weak on non-Nico sources. It's a huge money market, whereas the Nips have:
>good anime
>boring anime
>Arc-V
as a meme.

sony did their own version with it ages ago man
yokai is the fucking hot crack man
enjoy the amerishit fan made glass

Thanks, I might go with LunaLights. Last question, I know Dark Synchro is a glass canon deck but whats a good first or second turn board look like?

youtu.be/GfCJLdk-taY

3 omega + trishula + De-synchro

>>Dragunities
>What do they do now. Haven't then been power creeped or do they still work?

I don't remember if there's anything newer that makes this better but right now it's pretty much only a t1 shitter lock deck because being a t2 normal summon deck is hot garbage.

They are just butthurt at this point. Arc-V is nowhere as bad as it was weeks ago and they continue complaining

>Dekatron is a tiny little creature
In what universe?

Jesus. I'll have to try them.

perspective bud

>I know Dark Synchro is a glass canon deck but whats a good first or second turn board look like?
seeIt's either you rip your opponent's hand or die.
Better play it before Tewart imports the OCG's "genius" banlist design.

they weren't consistent before the hits and sure aren't even in tcg, so prepare to open gofu+arma or scoop

Who are you quoting?

Enjoy never actually finishing a turn due to rage quits.

The stream commentary

>lamia
Unplayble TCG side senpai.

I love it. I'll have them as a pet deck and go with Lunlights for competitive. They can make a lot of boss monsters like Darklaw and Starve Venom.

But I think the old version uses 2 Dewloren?

Infernoids 2-0 Monarchs.
Marzepan would be proud if he was still alive.

The infernoids are fuckhuge. Pirmais, the smallest, is the size of a mountain.