The sun has fallen out of orbit and is about to collide with the earth

The sun has fallen out of orbit and is about to collide with the earth.

Before everyone dies a fiery death, you have a car of your choice, a full tank of gas, and any road or racetrack. What do you pick?

Moon rover
Sea of Tranquility

Enjoy your low speeds and inevitable asphyxiation.

For me, probably Mazda brand RX7 FD on the Mazda brand racetrack. I'd rather get halfway decent on a smaller track instead of something like the burgerkingring where it would take forever to just learn it.

Yes but I get to watch.

You have 8 minutes. How much are you seriously going to learn?

It's 8 minutes away by the speed of light, doofus. I'd probably have hours before everything started melting.

Either a fartcan and enamel-rimmed '97 Type R hatch, a BMW M1 (70's) or a Ferrari F40 Competitzone on the Touristenfarhten (Nurburgring)

I choose to drive a tanker of miller high life to your moms house for a bang sesh.

ford gt with Ecoboost®

le mans
kek

A ford F150 with a mattress in the back and my sister and three hottest cousins, naked, on a deserted forest service road.

Yee haw.

>the sun has fallen out of orbit (even though the sun doesn't fucking orbit anything) and is about to collide with earth
>he thinks being 250,000 miles away from the sun will save him
think again nigger

>68 El Camino
>Cali roads

doesnt earth orbit the sun?

yes

>quad-satan is a newfag

köningsegg regera

Road doesn't matter as I'd die in the first bend anyway

1971 barracuda, any town

Yes

S15 with tuned RB26 swap and suspension setup.

Ebisu Circuit with all tracks opened but mostly Minami because I'll die on the jump drift wall before the world ends.

zr1 c6/7(if its released before the happening)
nissans hq

>köningsegg

A twingo with a mattress in it at my GF's place : )
>hon hon hon

Any American POS garbage V8. I'd hit the twisties and then lolcantturn off a cliff

chevy caviler
Interstate 80 through Nebraska

>mattress
>twingo
are you 4'5'' ?

No yellow dwarf has ever killed me in a collision, and I don't intend to let that change now. Pic therefore related.
>Crash Test Level: Galaxy-wide