Say something nice about this car Veeky Forums

Say something nice about this car Veeky Forums

>that's a big engine

>inb4 zl1
slower than the rxc turbo

>say something nice
>divulge into shit posting

assmad gm fangirl spotted

My Z pisses in your Camaro's intake, fuck off queer.

Go ahead and benchrace. I've owned more vehicles than you've seen years, and I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the Camaro. The interior is 90s KIA tier too.

They are what got me interested in sports coupes again, but they are a letdown in reality. And I am a Chevy fanboi. The 370z blew the Camaro away in the feels dept, that's why I bought one instead.

The 370z has Jap class with muscle acceleration, and the handling characteristics you'd expect from a traditional two seat rwd coupe making 330+hp at the crank.

You fell for the meme, while people who actually like cars and driving chose any number of quicker sharp handling cars in the price range.

is this pasta?

Don't you got some oil to add or something?

>370z
>good
Hahahaha, Nissan owners actually believe this

It looks like a muscle car should.

Oh look, it's this post again.

listen buddy I want to own a 370z and I never want to own a muscle car because my country has these things called curves.
Muscle cars aren't supposed to be taken seriously, they never in history were supposed to beat the top ferrari.

They're just a way to get a ridiculous engine in a decent package. That's why they're muscle cars not grand tourers or sports cars.
You wouldn't benchrace a twingo vs a 370z.
So why are you benchracing a camaro vs 370z

It's one of the nicest sounding cars from factory.

Its the fastest pony car and the best looking

Clearly never heard a 6.4l Challenger start up.

>its not so bad guys

A lot of cute girls drive it

I literally cannot it is awful

He literally said
>one of the nicest
>one of

>Chrysler
>Good

this

nothing good to say about it

>tfw I remember making this many moons ago
I fucked that one up and there's the little marker on the fender, here's fixed

4U

It's yellow

Actually went from a 2010 Nissan 370Z Touring/Sport/Tech (6spd) to a 2017 Camaro 2SS with magnetic ride control and a 6 speed.

The 370Z felt more agile but it didn't feel more stable than the Camaro... Like the turn in on the 370Z was fantastic but even with the Michelin pilot sports it felt like it was ready to let go at any second and if you lifted off the throttle in mid turn then it will swing out.

The car is just old, It's been in production highly unchanged for 7 years going on 8 now so it's very low tech and really is showing its age.

Visibility is the same shit as the Camaro, It is definitely slower, uncomfortable, shit infotainment system... The only thing it has over the Camaro is indeed the steering wheel feedback and initial turn in. Everything else is shit and I'm glad to have gotten rid of the 370z.

The now thankfully gone 370z

Gay

Sorry that you have to grasp at straws after your downgrade

Try really driving both, I lived with the 370Z for a few years and it sucked... I happily went with a car with 113hp more, 105lb ft of torque more, 2 more cylinders, heated and cooled seats (Z only had heated), More comfortable ride, more adjustability (steering weight, suspension feel, exhaust noise level), better sound system, better head unit (android auto/apple car play), more interior volume (i'm an average sized person, not a tiny little asian [6' 220lbs]), better styling, the clutch engagement doesn't feel like it changes every time, have an actual trunk with just a smaller opening etc...

It's a no brainer to anyone who has experience driving both for more than 30 minutes.

I got $18K out of the Z, And the Camaro was $47K... If I wanted to buy another shit car, I would of got a new Nismo 370Z but I don't need to look at the top tier cars of the manufacturers to justify one being better than the other (like you trying to make an argument of the Corvette to GTR, We're not talking about those cars you stupid fuck)

Hahahah wow talk about incoherent rambling. Congratulations on swapping a car that can tackle the twisties with a boat with dick shaped windows.

>dick shaped windows.
I think you might need to see a doctor.

>Say something nice about this car Veeky Forums
I guess it's somewhat quick in a straight line but other than that...

>a car that can tackle the twisties with a boat with dick shaped windows

Right, When you wan't to point out someone's incoherent rambling I suggest you don't add your own incoherent rambling to it.

Maybe he has a deformed dick.

>220lbs
No wonder you needed 100 extra horsepower. It was to move your fatass

nice

>GM
>Quality

finnaly a smart man over here
and this guy shouldn't even be on Veeky Forums, muscle cars were only good for straight line 40 years ago so you are just a little bit late

>bought a mustang
>*rattles*

It rear ended me today and didn't cause any damage. Was a pleasant surprise.