/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Best boy.

Is Arthur (Male) a Grand Saber candidate?

>tfw Beast class in GO

>People memeing a three star servant is better than the second best 4* lancer

Don't fall for it

I wish they'd skip Fuyuki through Orleans and just go straight to animating America.

The last few orders have been so good.

If Arturia is one, as she is all but guaranteed to be, then why wouldn't he be one as well?

> Rome will be animated
God dammit.

You mean Beast boy.

I'm gonna fuck this pretty mud-doll. It's confirmed not male, so I'm not gay.

praise nero or else

Orleans and Septem can be good with the proper rework.

Best beast boy.

Looks like a whore.

>The situation in Babylon was particularly bad

Inferring a lot but Gil was taking care of
>Housing for refugees from the regions evacuated beyond the wall
>Distribution of limited food to the entire populace
>Overseeing regimenting of the populace to defend the walls
>Situationally equipping them with appropriate weapons from beyond the Gate
>Supplying at least Medusa, Leonidas, Ushi, and Benkei with mana as their Master
>Possibly also still providing Amakusa, Fuuma or even Ibaraki for a time depending on their status
>Leading the actual war effort and construction of additional defenses
>Still has time to get to know soldiers on a personal level and give them time off and individual assessments and praise
>Fights you, tells you how to proceed in the Singularity

He takes one nap and doesn't wake up. By the time you get to the Underworld Gil is according to some sources already half way out of it by himself, because he couldn't stand to leave the people of Uruk behind.

What the fuck.
I love GIlgamesh so much right now.

Post bond levels
Rate bond levels

My whore.

Will Enkidu let you though?

Orleans sure, but Septem would need a complete rewrite. The whole thing is trash because it postulates that Nero is actually a good ruler.

She can handle it even without us. Trust Sakurai.

>Rome is animated
>Every helper from previous orders are part of Guda team on the next ones
>Nero will stick around until the end of Babylon

>Only servant who is effective against beasts besides Grands
Based

She actually was in the Nasuverse, sorry.

>You will never give Gil a shoulder massage for his hard work
>He will never list all the troubles and tribulations of the day

>You'll never hear him quietly mutter, just as he falls into sleep, that it's worth it for such wonderful people

>having 10/10 bonds
Must be nice

Septem is the only thing that actually says that, Extra gave the impression that while she wasn't evil like history said she wasn't exactly competent either.

That's a problem with her character since her inception and not just a problem with Septem. To fix Septem you'd need to either rework Nero or just plain switch focus to someone who isn't Nero.

Say the paid gacha are all of the limiteds except the summer servants because they're seasonal and split them by class
> Knight Classes with Dantes, Jeanne Alter, and Amakusa
> Cavalry classes
Which one would you roll and why

What are you looking forward to for Fate from C91

The ending arc of Babylon felt more like an actual type-moon VN than a mobage.
It's what this game should've been from the start

>Housing for refugees from the regions evacuated beyond the wall
Yes
>Distribution of limited food to the entire populace
That'd be easy with GOB
>Overseeing regimenting of the populace to defend the walls
Leonidas was doing that for him
>Situationally equipping them with appropriate weapons from beyond the Gate
Yes
>Supplying at least Medusa, Leonidas, Ushi, and Benkei with mana as their Master
He had a grail
>Possibly also still providing Amakusa, Fuuma or even Ibaraki for a time depending on their status
Amakusa and Fuuma were BTFO by Taiga, Banana Oni ran off to become a thief
>Leading the actual war effort and construction of additional defenses
Yes
>Still has time to get to know soldiers on a personal level and give them time off and individual assessments and praise
That'd be easy with hi clairvoyance
>Fights you, tells you how to proceed in the Singularity
So does everyone else

Even at TM they don't like it, so you can probably expect rewrites of some sort
It didn't really impact much in the grand scheme of things anyway aside from killing off Lev

I will not forgive them.

It's mixed because there are other bond 10's I'm interested in so the servant gets benched until I need him for something specific

This is your Christmas gift.

>3DPD
Gilfags everybody

>That'd be easy with GOB
I know he has a lot of shit in there but something tells me he didn't just sit down one day and start pulling endless tides of Grain out from it.

Probably
Enkidu doesn't...love like a human. Well like a husband/wife thing

So why didn't Gil summon someone like Karna or whatever and make this order 50% easier?

He fucked a whore for like a week straight. I don't think he'd mind.

Stop, user. It already hurts enough.

It's kind of crazy how absurdly powerful the F/GO MC is if you think about it. There's nothing particularly special about them by themselves, but they have an army of overpowered superhumans who legitimately like them and will fight to the death for them.

It's the "Shiki might not be able to kill X, but kill him and Arcuied will fucking murder you" argument times infinity.

Do you really want to fight Unknown Karnas instead?

Knight
Far less shit 5*s

Because he is a weeb.

Japan wank, and there's Japanese heroes in every Order since Jap fans need someone to relate to.

Also because Japan heroes were good demon killers supposedly.

Also because Karna is a mana hog, and Gil doesn't need to make things harder like that.

Yeah, it was really nice. Christmas also had a pretty nice and surprising storytelling with even monologues in it, Nasu is getting the hang of GO by now.

The story doesn't take place in a universe where every problem was solved for you before it began.

who?

I'm pretty sure if you're running a clean city the last thing you want to do is invite some indians around

Well, that picture was drawn by the Medb artist.

>That's a problem with her character since her inception and not just a problem with Septem. To fix Septem you'd need to either rework Nero or just plain switch focus to someone who isn't Nero.
Prroblem with Septem is that everyone exists to praise Nero.

Because Karna already starred in America.

We got the Servants we did because Nasu wanted to write them, and it's been mentioned before that ideally every Servant should get the limelight at some point. There's really not much to it beyond that.

LIZ THREAD

never underestimate the power of the MC gland

Is there a tier list for CEs?

I've got so many now that I dunno which ones are good to level

Seriously though, he has an EX rank NP,is very strong,has a lot of mana thanks to the grail

Would have saved everyone a lot of trouble

If Karna or Gil need some mana, all they have to do is ask.

Arrogant, new Gil would never do that but wise king Gilgamesh might

It's the power of being the ultimate self insert wish fulfillment MC

At least it's feeling more and more like an actual TM VN since Camelot and Babylon.

I'd hope they'd rewrite some of the earlier orders in an anime adaption or something since they said they didn't really start writing seriously prior to America.

I regret nothing. Now for bond farming hell. Anyone know some good spots? I don't have a bond ce but I have a fair few apples left

Does Gil have Riceman's NP in GOB?

just level twice, formalcraft, imaginary around, kaleidoscope, onsen, joint recital and anything that gives 50% NP with a bonus effect

>Ushi's spotlight
>die and become a vore victim, corrupted and made to fight against the master she wants to protect.

Suffering

Have you done a babylon edit yet, lizfag?

He has the original variant - a barrel from the dawn of human civilization filled with an endless supply of the original wheat from before farming was even a thing. That said, wheat in that time period was actually pretty shitty, so it's not that effective.

Anyone else has problem with the game now? I can't login.

Be(a)st boy

There's so many scenes in Babylon where you have one on one chats with Servants, and an increasing number of single dialogue choices.

Honestly the F/GO MC is starting to grow beyond being a basic self insert. Only thing holding them back is no backstory.

I don't know, actually
That was a gift from dragons, no clue if Gil has dragon-made stuff in there

Out of

>Altera
>Drake
>Quetz
>Vlad

Who's best for 100? I like em all equally

That depends on your servants user, as a general rule, depending if you have the servants for every one:
Starting NP > "card" % up > Star generation at end of turn = Crit Damage = NP Damage

Cavalry because I missed Shuten and I want to waste my quartz one more time not getting her.

Vlad for extra HP so he doesn't die as fast, I guess?

5*s don't get much from Grail Ascension.

Who's the bigger playboy?
Fujimaru or Onii-sama?

Sakura is the only capable of keeping Jaguar Man in like effectively, just as Ayako is the only capable of keeping Sakura in line. Read Hollow secondary.

He is still a wish fulfillment character whom you are supposed to self insert in, even more so than Shirou or Shiki. He is (You)

He probably has the proto horn of plenty/cornucopia.

Absolutely no.
I want him to become very popular only to see how Type-Moon could possibly handle his popularity because he directly competes with Arturia. There is no way Takeuchi will let (male) version of his waifu cashcow to be more important even if Proto Arthur somehow becomes the cashcow himself.

Great, there is no better gift than lolis.

Would cum in mouth be a good catalyst to summon her?

I haven't had computer access for weeks now, and I won't have any for the next month or so. Thankfully my phone works atleast.

This ending is hype as fuck. I love it.

Is he (Nobu) now that an anime is coming out and he's the voice?

Knight for Jeanne Alter

I have Jack to stargen and all Arturia variants cept for Tituria so I can actually make use of her Dragon buff

That Quetz fight was bullshit. I barely managed to win thanks to support Cleo. I don't even have a single character that can deal full damage to her.

>Septem is the only thing that actually says that
Let me post some excerpts from official material published before the launch of Fate/Grand Order.

>A devastating fire erupted in one of the poorer districts of Rome and quickly spread throughout the city, reducing most of it to ashes. Contrary to popular belief, Nero quickly responded to the disaster and even contributed to relief efforts out of her own personal funds. While she became immensely popular with the common citizenry, her populist policies combined with her sometimes bizarre predilections earned her the ire of not only the higher castes, but also of historians who insist on painting her as a tyrant.

>Although most surviving contemporary accounts paint her as a vicious tyrant who disregarded the Senate and violently oppressed the nascent Christian movement, many scholars believe that these accounts were an attempt to discredit her, as she incredibly popular with the citizenry.

>Once on the throne, she immediately began to demonstrate her talents at administration as well as her ability to navigate the often murky political situation inherent in Roman government.

>[...] Nero was generally acknowledged to be a consummate diplomat who preferred discussion and compromise to warfare and conflict. She was held in especially high esteem by both the peoples of Brittania and the leaders of the nations of Persia, who continued to refer to Rome as the "country of Nero" long after her death.

>Though often mistaken for a tyrant because of her arrogance and confident proclamations, as a rule she acknowledges the ways of existences of all manners of people, without rejection.

Get a slingshot and a piece of cheese

Cleo doesn't deal full damage too after they fixed it

It's a hell of a ride. Just spamming King Hassans NP but it's pretty intense because it's so chaotic every turn. DW really raised the bar with Babylon. Great chapter overall.

Knight class. Though there's still a lot of Servants I want from the cavalry class, literally all 5 stars I have are cavalry class except Artoria Lancer.

Fuck off. She's pure.

I'm happy to have brought her along as support. She made it much easier to get through this.

It's funny that he used cheese because it was the only thing he was carrying on him that could be shot

Pick up a rock from Medb's Cairn or something.

>as a rule she acknowledges the ways of existences of all manners of people, without rejection

Except all those Christians she burned alive.

Whoops.

>That Quetz fight was bullshit.
It was easy as fuck. I only used Fuuma, Mashu, and a support Jack.

The last few fights were easy as fuck