Spend retarded hours researching auto stuff

>spend retarded hours researching auto stuff
>spend limited funds on harbor freight tools
>still cant afford giant dewalt impact
>dont really have a garage i can work in
>still plan this retarded build for months. literally hundreds of hours of researching and planning and interacting with shitheads all over the place and accessing the used car market
>realize i cannot accomplish any of my ambitions

what the fuck am i doing?

>not building a cheap geodesic dome to act as a garage while you try and fix your shitbox front-engine Porsches
Dude even took time out to run for president, what's your excuse?

im just going to blank-out

alzheimers is the best way to die

you can induce it by letting your sanity go

geodesic? nigger please
i guess i should use my car funds to buy some owner financed land first and build proper rammed earth and/or CEB structures

but man, the building codes are a major hurdle. engineers that provide science numbers of your structure to the county cost 10k
well i havent called the one stupid bitch in the western half of the united states which specializes in alt buildings, but i just know its going to be 10-15k to get his/her dumb ass all the way up from oregon down to CA on 5 star luxury hotels and a gloden horse or whatever this fucking pissant little shit rides on

man it would just be easier putting a gun to that fuckers head and forcing him to accompany you to the bank and emptying his savings out and then driving to mexico

>what the fuck am I doing?
Wasting your time.

no shit you dumb dumb fucking nigger

really?

am i really wasting my time bro??

pathetic little shit

This post was a waste of time as well.

but you are pathetic so it really doesn't matter
go play dark souls or some other tasteless chinese shit you fucking fag

But it does matter if you're getting so upset over it.

But honestly. Take your dreams, goals, and ambitions little steps at a time. If you really want something to happen you can make it happen eventually. I mean you've already dedicated this much of your time towards something you obviously enjoy, so might as well finish it.

gee man thanks
you are so kind brother

the day of the rope is not coming for you and your kind

Ofcourse man, don't stop looking forward to your finished project.

Goodluck OP, I believe in you.

Non homo ofc

>I believe in you.
You're dumb then. OP has several different bad attitudes that are preventing him from doing shit. He's incapable of breaking down his goals into achievable parts, he's lightning quick to shift blame and even just lash out in general and worst of all he's self defeating. He isn't going to accomplish fuck all at this rate.

>wasting time and money on vehicles which cannot really leave pavement

>vehicle then leaves pavement and goes down all the jeep trails and fire roads your heart desires
>"no i meant really leave pavement, let's see you blow through a field of mud, crawl across a mound of rocks, and then drive across the atlantic seabed faggot"

you are not taking that nigger-retarded LS miata swap anywhere fool

Yeah you are wasting your time.
It's okay kiddo let the big kids fix the cars you can just watch beyond the glass window in the service area while I prepare that big Ass bill for you.

loserrrrr

The same thing all poor people do.

Serious question, what kind of alternatives are there to a garage? I'd like to start a car project next year but garage is the problem for me also.

I live in a flat and our condo doesn't have garages. Renting one fairly close would be 200-400 bucks a month.

Guess I have to find a condo that has garages then?

congrats on moving to a new plain of understanding OP

buy finished cars and enjoy them while you still can

>tfw i pretty much bought a finished miata.
>tfw i live with my parents still
>tfw i can barely fit my miata in the garage because my parents are too lazy to buy an actual shed to put their crap in.

I have a few friends that are looking at renting some space for car hangs, so hopefully that pulls through so I can work on it there.

Well, at least you got a garage already. Maybe u-haul their crap to a storage somewhere? Or buy a sea container and dump them in there lol

what do you mean "while i still can"?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

It's their house, they can do what they want. Get your own place

Make a shed for them and move their shit into it on the condition that you get a parking space in the garage.

I'm a /k/ oldfag that knows everything about guns inside out, but I live in gun-free South Korea.

Beat my frustration, OP.

Not OP, but an Veeky Forumstist that lives in a turboleftist progressive city in a country that collectively doesn't care about or hates cars with no license, no garage, no tools, no car and no money.

I feel your suffering.

Thanks. At least I get to shoot about 30 rounds in military service. Lame.

move to US breh

start famiry here

I hate people like OP so damned much