/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Korbin is Dead Edition

Previous Thread >What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XtlLF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fixed OP
GJ, though that image choice is not the best.

Can't please everybody.

>image choice is not the best
Why?

Is there anything you can do against a hag spamming signs on hooked people?

flashlight the hell out of her traps

Most people dont care that some dumb shitposter got owned (but it was funny nonetheless), but thats just my opinion.

Pop 'em and run.

Let them die.

It might be useful if it applied to more than just the hooks in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Actually, that's wrong. The gains from it are so microscopic that it'd still be useless when you consider the opportunity cost from not using a better perk.
>Another fucking laggy wraith game
>Hits me through two ledges while I was 10 feet away from them
What is it about wraith that attracts shitty internet users?

Just wanted to leave at this incase any that havent seen it get to see plus none of the pics that are posted are good anyways

Now you're attention whoring as much as ipownlocks.

Fuck off idiot.

It reminds them of their lag.
>start invisible
>see someone
>Have to wait 3 second to do something

Sure are some shit load times today.

>Trapper finds me 5 seconds into the match
>Nowhere to fucking go since lol coldwind corn fields
>Dragged into the basement
>Can literally still hear heartbeats right above me
>Dwight runs in and unhooks me
>Knocked back down and sacced before the round has lasted more than 2 minutes
They need to add an option to kick a survivor in the dick if you don't want to be unhooked

I looks exactly like this game.
Jason will own players until they the campers until they learn where the guns are on the maps and learn how to exploit them to easily win every game.

In a month after release the campers will hold the game hostage just like survivors do in this game.

This match must have taken less than 5 minutes on ironworks for fucks sake.

Nice internet connection

Nerf this man.

they disconnected when they got hooked, I ain't a third worlder here

This is the reason I facecamp people.

>Guy who was breaking the totems on the map thought he was disabling my non-hex perks

Cmon man..

Whatever you say abdu, go shit in the street.

>Three rounds in a row survivors unhook me right in front of the killer
>Derank all the way back to 12
for FUCKS sake

This is what's wrong with this game.
At all time survivors should be afraid of the killer, not just free to abuse mechanics like this.

The Hag is such a retarded killer. Like, each time I think BHVR can't possibly make things worse, and then they surprise me every patch.

Now I want a game mode where the killer has every perk in the game all at once but there are 5 respawning totems and each broken one removes one of his perks

you.. lost one rank? wow, tragic

Lol kid its a fucking video game. This shit isn't scary after like 1 hour unless you are some little 12 year old pussy.

t. survivbab retard

Now now children, no need to be upset. Everyone had a good time and we had a nice laugh about it in the aftergame chat. Quit taking this so seriously.

>Anime reaction pic

survivors aren't supposed to be safe near killer, give me ONE good reason why they should be able to fucking GUIDE the killer by blocking him?
Come laugh after you've played rank 1 killer and have had this shit happen in like 3/5 games you play against SWF groups

It stops being entertaining the moment the killer actually loses a sac because of dumb bodyblocking mechanics that really shouldn't even work against the killer.

Killers should just "trample" all the faggots roaming in his path.

The only reason this bodyblocking cancer is even a thing is because someone decided that the killer can't move when he's carrying and attacking

>getting this upset
which one were you

yes?
>pepe pic
oh the irony

Probably the shittiest op image yet.

Hello Korbin, posting from phone?

I had 2 dc's in a match today, one when guy got downed and hooked and another when downed. Pretty funny.

>this is what survivors think

He isn't wrong. This is not a horror game, it's a fast arcadey asymmetrical multiplayer game with horror trappings.

Feels bad when SWF turn this game into a clown fest.

Stop getting so triggered you child.

It's not a horror game even without SWF. You would need very low level play with no perks for it to turn into anything resembling it.

I know but still that webm is just ridiculous and things do in SWF is just making the killer look like a victim.

is pepe a anime?

>Reinstall
>Saboteur meme squad

Looks like it's my first slug, boys.

How do you even into slugging? All my groups are smart enough to know not to bother saving until the guy has recovered to full.

hag laughs at sabosquads

These guys were massive retards and kept standing around the same general area when I have ANC. That was a VERY long game and they only had one generator done, for reference.

I don't understand the thought process of survivor players sometimes.

Also, is it just me or is Nurse's auto-aim extremely fucking finicky and frustrating to use? They kept running me around the house but I constantly hit boxes and walls and shit.

How do you get rid of the Hag's traps using a flashlight? I read that you shine it on the center but that didn't work for me

Because its a video game you colossal faggot haha get a life wow.

Wait, correction. I forgot the first guy DC'd before the game loaded. They did not do one single generator.

Yes. Nurse, while powerful, is frustrating because half of your misses are because of faulty programming and not any mistake you made.

Jesus what are with nurses addons. I have one thats purple that reduces my chain blink by one so I only get one blink. But then it moderately increases chain blink window. Like what in the fuck if I only have 1 blink why would I need to increase the chain blink window WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: 695IC-JX4YG-NWV5B
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: 72NK6-AJ85W-T8PDV
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: TRIYP-KRECA-8FFIX
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: WZG2L-PZ5MK-IKW3D
Dead by Daylight - The Halloween Chapter: IGELL-YJMEB-QYXE7

what a kind individual

Leftovers from what she had three blinks by default

whining about reaction pics, while using pepe is actually pretty ironic

You're better off not using her add-ons at all. They just screw with your muscle memory and make it harder to git and remain gud.

You wouldn't happen to have any 80's suitcase keys?
that'd be cool

>been keeping an eye out for more Of Flesh and Mud keys
>go to work in an hour
>knowing my luck, will probably be posted by the time I get to work
You're a cool person regardless!

I think you already gave me a key for this, so thanks for that.

I normally try to not take keys I find here because they probably find better homes if I don't, but it seemed like everyone already had bought Myers at that point so it would just have gone to waste.

Thanks got a key from the last thread.

Rank 1 killer and they can't even exploit properly. I was even DS exploited by a trapper with Iron Grasp 3 earlier. 3 times he dropped me too early, on the 4th pickup I just missed the skillcheck because I was laughing so hard ( also it was one of the early ones ).

Unlike survivors, you don't get to rank 1 as a killer by exploiting, you get there by gittin gud

Is this a joke? You can fail to kill anyone and still easily pip.

he's just shitposting and baiting

Thank you very much!

What's the perk you changed to look like a Christmas tree?

hag just fucks me up senpai. I don't like her lower FOV and I have a harder time gauging lunges with her claws than with the other killers

No one left behind. It's like christmas the moment exit gates are open with those doubled altruism points. If you think about it, it really makes sense - you make it to christmas you get presents.

those perks please post the leader one and an others you have

I'm not saying that killer getting rank 1 is harder, I'm saying it doesn't require any exploiting to get there, you retard

Also, if you fail to kill anyone and still pip, that means you actually had to do shit to get that pip, unlike a survivor who can literally just run around map looking for chests and hooks, then leave when the rest of the team has done all the work

Doing that ain't gonna get you a pip you dumbass. No way you're generating the 10k you need without at least doing gens or unhooking or actively getting chased or something.

>Got perfect killer without killing anyone and double piped
>It was literally the least fun I've ever had as killer.
Survivors will try and tell you "YOU had fun because you piped" but they're lying.

imgur.com/a/XtlLF

replacing them is as easy as you'd expect

What I said is that you can pip withoud doing a single objective, tell me how I'm wrong.
You get like 5k points just for surviving.
5000 FREE points.
Shit, you can even sit in the basement to get free points, it won't guarantee you'll escape doing that, but it's still free points
Nothing is free for the killer, though

I just noticed, what's this perk?

isn't that one of the report icons

I see Dwights rework is coming along nicely

me when i unintentionally fuck over a teammate

Were did u get those santa hats from just google?

yeah, google anything+transparent background, rescale it and slap it in/on any perk

I've got to ask, why?

>Deerstalker mori billy
>The literal "I'm such a coward for DS I can't play this game unless I have a mori " build
Good thing you only got 11k from killing four, that'll help you get another. Dumb faggot.

>hag isn't op as fuck

They were saying last thread that she works for Overkill who work with either the devs or Starbreeze, thus giving her access to keys.

>get a load of score from a game that lasted forever
how does that tell us anything?

I do admit that baiting people to unhook is the easiest thing ever as the hag.

I also don't know how easy the flashlight trap erasing thing is, but there's rarely enough time to do that, so people just rush to unhook even when the bodyblocking mudclones pop.

In the end, she's not any more or less op than anyone else. Just an easier to camp type killer

I know, I just read the archived thread. I was just wondering why do something nice, just like that, I mean it's pretty rare.

Or my life is even shittier than I thought.

Are we doing the steam forum post thing again?

DBD Suitcase!
J8KKT-7CZ7A-Z2IG3

9882Z-6J999-DNWGT

KDT4G-LVXLJ-6BK4R

DRVTM-D4GZ5-ETNRI

9W85Y-053WI-PNYA3

6TW3M-0LNC8-CTRBK

KVYNX-AIPYF-68HI4

LPE6C-29M6X-6ZTF4

GY3Z2-00NRX-MFQND

7ZKCI-JJ68P-2VTBG

You should be more positive user! There are plenty of lovely people out there.

Something like that

>6TW3M-0LNC8-CTRBK

another thank

Already have that but thanks user!

>GY3Z2-00NRX-MFQND

Thanks bud

Your mere presence upsets the usual status-quo and it confuses me to no end. That said I'm not gonna bash someone that might make me believe in hope so...carry on I guess, you're cool.

>KVYNX-AIPYF-68HI4
Thanks, user.

>9W85Y-053WI-PNYA3
We Veeky Forums now. Thanks!

thanks user

I saw last thread where you posted the new dlc. Are you planning to post that one again? Either way you're awesome