YLYL Veeky Forums edition

SOON

OC

Oh fuck. Honest mistake tho

I wonder what he's charging up for a pack. Those things are actually wired up.

Hybrid electric vehicle?

>should have sniffed the acid
this is what sharpies and paint pens are for

That has to be satire. What an utter piece of shit that car is

Probably a db drag car.

Ah, makes sense.

I get annoyed when people post this photo. Like yeah he's got a shitty car and he's a bit of a tool, but he's fucking right. Bitches whine about terrible guys, but if they just looked for the hardworking guys, those guys would do right by them. I know my girlfriend realized this shortly after dating me, and we've been together for almost a year now.

Even though his car is shit, he says he is working towards his dream. A man with a vision. And if that's having a stances Honda, then more power to him. Seems like he's putting the work in.

>work at valvoline
>this is my daily life

Pretty much this. Even more so if you don't live alone.

stancefag millennial detected

I actually dislike stance. But I respect the notion that other people have different tastes than me, and even if I am very much a "form follows function" man, I can respect that some people get please out of form over function.

If you can't respect that someone puts a lot of work and effort into a car, no matter what results they're looking for, then you should get off your phone and go socialize with the other middleschoolers in your class.

>wheels out the fucking hood
O I am laffin

You're what we call a nu-male lad

>muh hard working people like me

You're beta bucks.

>Implies he's the type of guy girls should go for because he's out working on his car instead of posting memes on facebook about relationships
>Posts a meme about relationships on facebook
Wiggers truly are the worst.

I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering and after I receive my degree I'll start making around $80k/year. So if working hard makes me a beta, guess I can handle that. Especially when it includes a beautiful girlfriend and a fast car.

>He doesn't like slammed & bagged trucks
Although it looks better on 60's trucks than modern duallies.

Is this the millennial version of the "I know what I got" boomer?
Shit!!

Jfc I'm cringing so hard.
Let me break down what happened

user: you're a nu male
You: actually I will eventually make money and my imaginary girlfriend is hot and the car I don't have will be fast.

Not only was the entire concept of what you said literally an "I'm better than you", but it wasn't even a very good "I'm better than you"

I think he was implying that he already has the girl and the car.

Ahahahahaha, honest loss, got me right off the bat.

Someone took that song "Get low" way too seriously.

They don't even sound retarded, They just sound like someone who got handed a really shitty hand.

I dont understand the appeal of these. I dont hate them but the "why" comes into question. Pic related.

>but hes right
Uhh no hes not. And thats why its cringe. The guy in the garage turning wrenches is a fuck up that shouldnt touch an eyeglass screw driver let alone his car. The Chad at the club is fucking hilarious despite his brodawg looks thats why hes well liked.

Its called being too young thinking you know how life works. The more you get out there, the more retarded your former self appears.

OC from today

>They don't even sound retarded.

How do they not?

But then who was engine?

Meanwhile in Russia.

thats just tacky

I just cringed so hard...

What a waste of a good truck...

Slammed and bagged trucks are for faggots. No excuse.

Not him but how is it cringy? Seems a bit cocky but.

Holy shit beaners

For when you can't actually hunt for shit

Hello newfriend.

Hello cancer.