Literal perfection, you can't deny it

Literal perfection, you can't deny it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWHlaShvLz4
youtube.com/watch?v=pUedgrbww94&t=449s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fwd

You're right, I can't.

It's a perfect cuckmobile, I wont deny that.

Is that a mini minivan?

They're bretty good :DD. Would daily wit manual
>Tfw no fit si

good city car but nothing too special

>t.Honkey Kong

>perfect
>"the worst state" plates

>yfw no k20a swapped fit
Feels bad man

It's like a really fat focus

>it's like a light weight, reliable, more spacious, and better handling focus.
Ftfy.

>Honda Fit
>can fit almost anything
I own a gen 3 and I have no regrets in choosing it.
Probably the best shitbox out there.

I really can't understand why this thing isn't more successful. It's hard to imagine a more perfect daily driver that can also move furniture and tons of shit.

>no fit si with the tarbo engine from the new civic

Are engine conversions illegal in your country?

Fiesta is better

>shitbox
>3rd gen fit
Learn the definition of shitbox please.
Because when people go to the hondo dealer looking for a fit, they get talked into the civic. Happens every time.
I've driven one, and I'm buying the EX-L Navi once I sell my car. I was hesitant because of fwd but it doesn't understeer whatsoever. And the electric steering kind of feels like a video game.

I agree, it would be the perfect DD for most, including me.

Long time fit owner. Would buy again. It is cheap, slow as balls, and really not even close to fun to drive. I don't buy into the shitbox handles fun on track meme car reviewers push. None of them do. But the shit you can fit into the back of this thing is insane for such a small car. Big back hatch, high profile, and fold flat seats in the back is recipe for practical. Jealous of the new ones.

>It is cheap, slow as balls
As someone with a fast car, it's overrated unless you have the time to track. Having a fast car in a city is fucking pointless. I have 350hp and nowhere to use it. No idea what I was thinking. Wish I got a Fit.

>tfw no type r fit that's basically just an ek civic because everything has ballooned up a size bracket since then

This. I've driven lots of super nice, extremely powerful sport cars, and the 08 Fit I drove was still fun as fuck. There's no substitute for small, lightweight, precise steering, and there's just something attractive about the Fit's simplicity.

I drove a 2016 model, the interiors look way better now, too.

>There's no substitute for small, lightweight, precise steering
Everybody needs a go-kart car. I stand by this.

>reliable
Get the manual like you should be and the Focus has no issues.
>more spacious
Only in the back, the front passengers in the Focus get 2 more inches of legroom than the Fit and an inch and a half extra shoulder room.
>and better handling focus
You're fucking delusion if you think a Fit will outhandle a Focus. Depending on the wheel option the Focus pulls .87g-.90g on the skidpad well above the Fits .79g-.82g, and that's not even including the ST. The Fits light weight might make it transition a hair quicker but the Fit also lags in the Slalom as well by 1mph, the control blade setup on the Focus is worlds better than the torsion beam on the Fit. As evidenced by the 2900lb car out handling the 2600lb car.

>see yanks always rave about the Fit
>would rather be dead than seen driving one here in the UK because it's a granny car and literally only grannies drive it

I'd take this over any Toyota

He probably means turning radius. I don't have numbers but it's a guess.

>Watch a random Best Motoring International or Hot Version, whatever the show is called with Keiichi Tsuchiya
>Honda episode
>Spoon president is a guest, talks about how great the honda fit is and how much potential it holds
>Something about the chassis being design really well and follows sports car formula or something about having a rigid floor but a soft roof

wish I could find out what episode it was again. Either way, he was speaking about the first or second gen fit. No clue if the current gen still follows that formula.

I'll turning radius you, you chink bastard

>Spoon president
Hes obviously going to dickride any Honda he sells parts for. The truth is, there's nothing very special about a Fit's chassis. At all.

I don't know, but they put a k20 in a current gen Fit and it looks fun as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWHlaShvLz4

The newest one looks bloated as fuck though. A midget version of a CRV.

Well the Fits turning radius does beat the Focus by essentially a foot(.9).

>Not comparing the Fit to a Fiesta

You niggers cant do anything right

My Spark can turn inside of a Club Car.

>tfw no comfy manual fit to rev out and daily drive

youtube.com/watch?v=pUedgrbww94&t=449s

Why would anyone do that? The Fit is a much nicer car, it's so much nicer the ford is not even in the same class desu

>they made a whole ad for this gay feature that 85% of cars have

What other cars have that?

Virtually everything from the mid-80s up. Take your pick. It's not even a feature, it's a thing that someone could call a feature if they wanted to, but no one else does.

So you can't even name one...

Go find any Japanese car, take the headrest out and recline the seat fully. Those will be the cars that also have that feature.

I've been seriously considering one.

MT or CVT? Or is that even a question?

None of those sit flush with the rear seat, in fact the fast majority are angled WELL over. Literally the only other car that does it as well is the Twingo.

I'm pretty sure most driver and passenger seats don't recline to 170 degrees.
captcha: picture of a dude at a balcony calle

see

The Focus isn't a subcompact like the Fit.

>None of those sit flush with the rear seat
Of fucking course they do, you didn't even try it. You're cocking an ad but you wont try it to another Japanese car in real life because you're scared it's true.

kek okay m8, that's why you literally can't name a single car that does it.

Damn that looks like fun. I have a 2000 CRV with a 5-speed and I love Honda's manuals.

It could be any one. Any. One.
>I love Veeky Forums

Maxima, Corolla, Mazda 3, Civic all don't do it. FInd me ONE.

They do, try it. That's the missing link you wont try it, and it's the only thing you need to do.

Inb4 he starts posting pictures walking out to a driveway inexplicably full of japanese econoboxes and a handful of keys.

hell ya nigga

Okay fuck you user, I know that you know you're full of shit, but I ain't got time for this never ending bullshit where you never ever give proof.

You win, but only because you're slightly more autistic than me.

Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Aww I was hoping you were a dumbass/family of dumbasses and knew because you had that many shitty cars.

Feels good man, you should try it.

>You win,
You tried it didn't you! I told you!!! They all do it, all manual reclining chairs in the last 3 decades recline to the level of the back seat, and all of their head rests can be removed! I TOLD YOU NIGGA!

I've read on the respective fit forums that people would actually autocross their CVT fits..and do ok in it. Still it feels retarded to get one. But the manual in the fit is also retarded because the gearing between 5th and 6th are not different at all, so you're still at about 3-4k rpm cruising at 70mph.

If I had more money and a garage, I probably would have a couple of 90s shitboxes tbqh.

>all manual reclining chairs in the last 3 decades recline to the level of the back seat
That is stupid, GM ones do not.

Probably not, GM sucks that's why I said 'Japanese' earlier.

I love stickshift but from what I've heard the Honda CVTs actually aren't terrible and get better fuel economy than the stick. For something I'd use for city driving it makes more sense.

I have a 2015 Civic w/ CVT and regularly get over 40mpg when I drive at least 20 mins on the highway. It's weird not hearing a shift in gears, but it's actually very responsive and sounds surprisingly nice as long as you don't rev it high for too long.

Hell yea nigga fuckk yeah nigga

>tfw i can fit a queen air mattress in the back of my explorer and sometimes take naps in it over lunch

My japanese reclining seat does not do this, granted I don't have headrests or a back seat.

Lmao that chink kept trying to sell his shitty fucking fit on revscene for something like 18k.

C U C K

It's not worth 18k, but with a turbo k20 it's probably faster than your car.

Nuh uh I have ecoboost does that shitty honda? Didn't think so

Its not but feel free to keep projecting cuck

>ecoboost

nice thumbnail cuck

Google Back up is shit

>he thinks his 400 hp pigfat challenger is faster than a 400 hp fit
my sides

>wanting to drive some fwd over-tuned 4banger owned by a chink with downe syndrome over a V8

There's no replacement for displacement cucko

>Veeky Forums filename
>thumbnails
>expecting us to belive its yours

I drive a Ferrari btw

Stay salty bus rider I dont need to fake owning a 40k car

>this butthurt over his slow shitbox

>yfw half a dozen retards start shitposting in a thread until the thread isn't about anything but shitposting anymore

>literal damage control

stay btfo, this is what happens when you pretend to own your uncle's challenger Billy

>Posting that piece of shit Fit expecting a good thread

I didn't make the thread

>lol you should have known not to post things I don't like or else I'm going to ruin the thread! It's on you fuckboy!

yaksiklogic

That's actually pretty dang fast

hmmm

most luxury cars don't even have this feature

I sat in a new one and saw that.

Blew me the fuck away.

>cup holder in front of vent

Garbage.

>Fatfuck ameriburgers needing extra cup holders

Why you wouldn't buy a fiesta st over this is beyond me

t. 150 pound 5'5 3rd worlder

t. 250 pound ameriblubbler

Nah you're just a scrawny malnourished bitch lmao, get fucked smallfry.

1998+ Chevy Malibus do.

>
fake air vents