/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Movie Madness edition

Discord: discord.gg/Ysxdbu2

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>Dec 8-10: Free Spirit Sugo
>Dec 13: Jinbei Training Forest
>Half-cola ship upgrades up now!
- Fortnights -
>Dec 6-13 :Morgan and Breed
>Dec 13-20: Smoker and Young Arlong
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

>Dec 6-21: Enjoy farming your ass off on the last run of movie fortnights because Bamco hates you Event
Dec 6-7, 13-14, 20-21: Zephyr
Dec 7-10: Count Butler
Dec 8-9, 15-16, Shiki
Dec 10-13: Dead End
Dec 11-12, 18-19, Guille Tostinos
Dec 16-19: Young Robin + Nami
Dec 19-21: Gran Torino
- Raids -
>Dec 6-20: Better max every movie raidboss
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

good thread

>Luffy has the D in his name
>Teach does not
Lack of consistency.

Terrible thread. take it back and do it again.

>day 250
>no Sugar

Now that OP image is pretty sweet.

5th for Sugar

Now this is an example of avatarfagging. Using an image that is not tied in any way to the IP. You know what to do gents.

Except it's not. Avatarfagging is using different images of the same character as an Avatar so that people can identify your posts as being yours.

One image is not avatarfagging. I shouldn't have to explain this to you newfag.

you legit have autism
seek help

>literally hasn't seen the person posting with Karen before
kill yourself

>Removed all of Japans Events
Holy fuck globalcucks in full damage control.
Let's give up on solar energy, we found a more reliable source of energy, globalcuck butthurt.

Its not
thats a reaction image

stay on topic or fuck off autist. shit posting and complaining about avatar fagging ruined the previous thread

Calm down mate. Even if it is an avatarfag, until he's used that image two or three times with his posts he's still not avatar fagging yet.

>SS's face at the shitstorm he caused from a single post

JP players have better resources then global and the github isnt updating their calander either
Learn japanese if you dont like it

This thread is a shiposting cesspool from the start, including the op. Abandon

Reminder to use the report option and do not reply (including tripfag baitposts, discord, steam group spams, cheat shitposts, "globalcuck" shitposts, and avatarfags)

Wrong, it's the same person that uses that blonde anime loli thing. The mental gymnastics you are pulling off is very amusing. You have to be liberals, only they can pull that shit off. Now shut up and farm some fortnights. You do have Vergo right? Count Butler drops his manuals.

migrate

Did anyone pull this sugo? The boosted legends didn't appeal to me. Did anyone get any legend posters?

I have a lot of reacts from her desu

Again. One image is not avatarfagging. Until they post multiple of the same girl, they're not using an avatar.

Dude what is your deal. Youre acting like a child who just had their toy taken away
Just chill out holy shit

OP here. I just forgot to add the info:

PSA Calander won't be updating Japan anymore
EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 7 Coliseum Invansion: Shanks!
>Dec 7 - Dec 12 Meat Rate Up in Snails
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 14 - 15 Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!

If Law or Barto was in the boosted batch I would have made a couple pulls but what they offered seemed lackluster. First time I never pulled in a Sugo too. It really did seem like a "bait sugo" Those are the only 2 legends I'm missing from my collection.

>tripfags
>discord
>cheaters
>avatarfags

So I need a bit of input from you all. Now I've been socketing my SW shanks and all that damage reduction socket talk got me thinking. Since SW Shanks has a CA like that would DR be better than orbs? I mean the more health he loses the weaker his damage becomes so with a maxed auto heal and at least a level 1 DR should help shave off enough damage for AH to keep topping me off. Thoughts?

youre a clown dude

please post in the non-shitpost thread

I already am. Our community is small enough as it is. There is no point trying to divide us further because of some stupid power play. Now besides that do you have any input on my socket choice?

It depends on what you're running shanks for

Im literally reporting your posts on both threads
never thought there was someone worse than scamming sailors here

I'm using my usual Psy burst team which is Impact Usopp, Mr 2, Garp, Raid Doflamingo and double SW shanks because I did get fucked over a few times with non psy orbs. Garp and Mr.2 are there for insurance for the execute phase and I usually have to use them. I get a full psy board while clearing waves up to the boss.

Are you doing the Vista colo?
I havent done it yet but does AH really help with it?

Well I've been planning for the Aokiji incoming raid. Wanted to be fully prepared so I can farm him proper.

Shanks' CA isn't 100% guaranteed. Even with two Shanks' there's still only like an 80-90% chance for a psy orb, lv1 orbs almost guarantees it.
I wouldn't take DR, it needs to be on more units to be worthwhile, and that would be stupid, especially since you'll never find a DR friend shanks

stop copying my posts fag

Base strawhats are remaining the same so that it keeps you pulling for RRs. Its that simple

I actually really needed jinbei this sugo. Its too bad my multis were silver garbage

Nice to have some hard numbers to understand the way his CA works. Thanks a lot.

Isn't Jinbei weak on Global because we lack his boat? I have him but never use him due to lacking Hack and Koala.

We're getting his boat in a few days.

I have jinbei, and need Marco, but I didn't pull because I know my chances of pulling him will be better in february.

Are AL and AS sockets for Aokiji still vital to beating him?

Oh nice!

Finding a DR SW shanks isnt impossible.

>waiting until febuary
Well its not like im getting jibeis boat anytime soon either

Can someone post an Aokiji farm team? Memeegami's guide is outdated and I don't want to give him views.

Double Tesoro. Just one-shot him with Doffy and Impact.

>they actually admit to avatarfagging
What did he mean by this?

>666

what level special for tesoro?

thank you