Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
grammarist.com/usage/loose-lose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this game still shit like it was when I last played, after Limbo released?

I will masturbate to this picture.

With this amount of resources where would you recommend me to place my extractors? Purely from a "I don't have many of these" standpoint I guess Nitain extract, Orokin Cells, Tellurium and Neurodes would make the most sense?

It always has been shit, and always will be.

yes, always shit, you should totally play, it's great

Fucking SHIT. I'd dick the Lotus so hard that her vagina would turn as black as my dick.

how do you not have an assload of neurodes you fucking shitter, put them on ceres jewpiter and saturn

I do Saturn, youranus and Eris

>youranus
fantastic

I want a game with the visuals and performance of Warframe, the gameplay of EYE, and the responsiveness of the Megaman Zero series.

I will be forever sad.

This one and the queen one with kuva are the best.

What are people looking for in a dread riven? got a fresh one with toxin and flight speed

That reminds me so much of the concept art Amano did for Final Fantasy.

I'd love to see what that guy would do with Warframe.

have they removed the 400 endo rewards from Hieracon ? I actually neeed of the thing but only got credits and relics

warframe is nothing but wasted potential, a melting pot of cool ideas and influence from better games brought to its knees by a poorly thought out f2p model and an unsustainable growth model for the core gameplay

crit chance
crit damage
multishot
or
damage%

Finally have ember p in the oven.

God, I fucking hate this new relic system. Only 7 per-fucking-cent chance to get the relic at C rotation, then 34 to actually get the item, and if you think a low chance double RNG wall is already a big enough fuck you, well these jews STILL put up one more grind wall on top of that since you need motherfucking traces too. Took me like 10 hours of playtime to get the BP. Disgusting.

>clearly didn't use a booster
>credit reward: 44k

Are you blind?

Keep or reroll?

>console

reroll on pc

pump up status add some corrosive and it could be fun

>Shit didn't see the new thread.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the massive bug list if it still exists?

how into Kuva farm plox?

>mr 16+
>serration is not even maxed
lmao what the fuck

click kuva nodes
???
kuva

Well once they remove DMG mods with the same way they did the compensation of the Steel Charge fiasco he'll be laughing at you.

keep or reroll?

Read the wiki

Somehow I hope this is just 100% str and stuff will change, though there are doubts.

His ult should have a chance that enemies dying on the Infested Carpet turns into new units like Chargers, Ancients, Boilers, Brood Mothers maybe follow the similar priority as SoTD?

>Implying it's better on pc
>mr16+
>not having duplicate mods at varying levels
Lmao! Wtf am I reading?

Go to a Kuva node(of course)
Find magic Kuva machine
Wait for one of the Machine's braids to start sucking
Look at that direction
Go to operator mode, void jump into the Kuva cloud
repeat 4 times

Why are you building the Quanta for crit?

>literally any shooter
>not infinitely worse on consoles

That sounds like a fun game. But not Warframe.

>>mr16+
>>not having duplicate mods at varying levels
>Lmao! Wtf am I reading?
nice try shitter, but you have it sorted by DRAIN meaning that is your ONLY serration
you dont even have SPLIT CHAMBER maxed
HOLY FUCK

I knew console players were shit but this is next level

not even they know

Even then he would literally just be a shittier version of Nekros.

Why not have him actually do something interesting or fun?

Oh, right, DE.

I wonder how many Frames in this game had a good concept in them and DE half-assed it / fucked it up and forgot about them.

Limbo
Oberon
Mag

>shooter
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But I don't want to max serration. Also there's 2 split chambers.

>Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what did he mean by this...

>been looking for a Grinlok riven for a couple of days now
>only dude that showed me one had super duper stats, bit I really did not want to put myself further down a hole
I should've just bought the damn thing when I had the chance

Post ideas, generally curious.

>But I don't want to max serration
I want console cucks out
>Using sniper rifles in a horde shooter
I want sniper cucks out

Don't forget zephyr and hydroid
>Let's make a frame with powers that can fly and has powers based around making enemies float. Who's zephyr?

>Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quit being a faggot and tell him how he's wrong

Grinlok isn't a sniper chum, besides when everything runs in a straight line putting punch through makes it all the more easier

It's time.

Postan the TIER LIST:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Reminder if you have a question about a frame, consult the guide/tier list first.

Changes since last time:
>Trinity moved up several spots
A lot of people have been telling me she should be higher. I still think Trin is overrated as shit, but she's up there with the rest of the tanks now.
>Ivara move down several spots from Great to Good tier
She originally got moved up because endless made a come back, but actually her afk intercept solo method doesn't work for new endless fissures because she doesn't kill enough enemies to get reactant.

Reminder if you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide/tier list, explain WHY.

Reminder that the guide/tier list DOES accept feedback, and only "ignores" feedback from shitters who want their special snowflake Hydroid builds to belong in Great tier. Ignore anyone who says "b-but it doesn't accept feedback!"

Valkyr. Don't get me wrong: valkyr works as a frame but doesn't come off as anything even remotely close to a berserker or rage-powered frame.

List tier list

Shit tier: your list
Good tier: no list

stop trying, everyone knows you are just imitating the best

>niche tag
>niche tier
take your pick, not both

>Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>But I don't want to max serration
consolefags pls go

Why does beron not have cc and buff tags you nigger?

consolefags think "shooter" means FPS

for once im on tqs side
youre a fucking idiot. i guarantee you that you will not be taking seriously if you try and defend oberon

Why dont people like doing EXTA?

fuck off retard
oberon has more cc than inaros

>guardian derision sells for 200+ plat
Shit man, now I wanna sell it more than I want to make a white knight build

stop your autism
except limbo and oberon, most frames can do well in whatever mission, it's a pve game
sure some frames are better in some type of missions, but still

you can bet
but youll loose money

Not him, but are you generally serious or fucking with people right now?

alright, alright. "Niche" tier was originally added to mollify shitters who got mad their frame is in bad tier

Nobody ever, ever runs Oberon for buff. He used to be one of several buffers for Draco, but with the switch from Excal to Banshee/Saryn his buff is worthless now. And his actual buff potential in real missions is even less used than other buff frames, which are already niche.

His CC is also shit. If you want to make him work in high-level missions, CC is the one thing you should build him for, but even then it's shit

much better list than op, but mesa should be in high tier, she can out damage any other frame

grammarist.com/usage/loose-lose/

>some frames are better than others

wow...it's like...a...tier list...

"There are 2 combinations that you'd ever want to use.
Corrosive + heat for DEAC shit and vs infested. Corrosive will help against the armor while heat provides a decent dps boost.
Viral + heat for post-DEAC shit. Once you strip their armor via 4x corrosive projection corrosive damage stops doing anything. At this point viral and heat is better, ~90% of the enemies in the void are weak to both and viral is generaly good because it cuts their hp by half. Its also great vs corpus. Viral heat ends up better than using magnetic poison on them.

For void or vs grineer: If you are going solo or in a squad that doesn't have 4 corrosive projections its better to use corrosive+heat as that gets a huge boost to damage vs armored targets, procing its status will also reduce their armor. If you don't have 4 corrosive projections in the squad then the chances are you won't go too high to even worry about armor completely reducing your damage to single/double digits
If you are going in a squad with 4 corrosive projections then viral heat are objectively the best elements as corrosive does not get a damage boost vs enemies with no armor on and you cannot reduce their armor in the negative.

Corpus have no "vs" builds, by the time magnetic procs they'll already be dead/there will be nothing for magnetic to reduce. Its best to use viral heat vs them and just use a mag if you're planning on going super long vs them."
is this still up to date?

>average tier
>Rhino
the go for everything swiss knife of warframe
>Equinox
the best damage frame after mesa
>Chroma
One of the best tanks, also got a decent niche build for defence
>fucking average tier
did you realy play the game befor posting your bullshit?

>hard CC
>vs rad procs

I bet you think Chaos is better than RD also

>a list made literally months ago before half the frames got """""reworked""""" is better than the current list

exactly

Doesn't require mighty mouse accuracy sperg. So the fallback argument of shooters being better on pc is moot.

No.

Gas is incredibly strong on weapons with high base damage or melee weapons where you're frequently in stealth.

Yes I did, and anyone who does not agree with me does not have any applicable knowledge about this game. All of your arguments are trash and you are showing off your ignorance. I hope that for Christmas you get a bottle of smart pills

a tier list is retarded
a list that explain roles of a warframe make more sense
there is only 3 exception, loki that can do everything, and oberon and limbo that can do almost nothing

>also got a decent niche build for defence
>survive everything
>niche
i dont follow

Mag now deals certain amount of damage ( effaced by power str ) to shields , not a % so at higher levels it will need many recasts to remove all of them

other than that its ok, radiation is good vs some bosses that have alloy armor if there is no -100% armor in play

it says more about your ignorance than the tier list

roles, builds, and playstyle are explained in-depth in the pastebin

Limbo might end up as a budget Nova, depending what Scott will reveal.Since Rift Walk might be with Movement, budget Speed?
Speculations, speculations...

>The game is easy enough that I can play it even with a crippling input handicap
>Literally admit shooters are better on pc
>This somehow defeats the point

This is true for most of the time, but as says, gas is the most powerful element
Magnetic damage is best for Corpus because of robotics. Ideally you would build radiation, but that does fuck all to shields, and toxin doesn't kill robotics

>a tier list is retarded
thats why everyone disregard him as retarded or trollish and why his list is not in the OPY

What's the best crowd-clearing weapon for level 40-80 content e.g. Akkad and Hieracon. I hear the Tonkor got nerfed. So Simulor? Or is the new Zarr better?

>anyone who does not agree with me does not have any applicable knowledge about this game. All of your arguments are trash and you are showing off your ignorance. I hope that for Christmas you get a bottle of smart pills
you might be an arrogant piece of shit
you put mesa, the warframe with the best dps, in low tier. you're just a moron

Certainly the Simulor.

This level of unawareness is absolutely mind-boggling

That was my guess too. Thanks mayne.

You clearly do not understand who you are dealing with.
I am the superior mind in this general. My guide is the beacon of light in the murky darkness of shitposts and ignorance.
I am Moses, with a tierlist engraved on stone tablets that will never change and will rule the general someday once you plebians realize how powerful it is.
I have become knowledge incarnate, fear my intellect

Does completing a Fissue on an node you haven't done yet also completes that nod

Or do you still need to go do the Normal mission after?

tonkor is still good
S.simulor is one of the best weapons, but i hate it, i can't stand it's annoying sound
the zarr does the job, it's a fun weapon, but i don't count the number of time i killed myself with self damages

zenistar

>crippling input handicap
Would probably actually matter in a competitive pvp setting. The rest of your green text is just projecting.
It may have a larger community on PC but I'm not starting over, so fuck it.

shut up, you're just a fucking troll

>he doesnt know

wait fuck right, im stupid

You... you know that it does have pvp, right?

And being co-op doesn't forgive all of a game's flaws even if it didn't. It's funny you should mention projecting while doing it so god damned hard.

>it does have pvp
>competitive pvp
How am I projecting? You're the one pushing your elitism on to me.

best frame/weapons for conclave? i need those weapon skins