Wheels that you like

Wheels that you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7eDz1EkIB0Q?t=1m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger rims

Old rare Japanese wheels. And fucking aero wheels

pls put a wing/spoiler whatever on this

>Super fine feeling... ZONE, for intellectual automotive elegance.

beautiful.

Those Hayashis are amazing, I love them way more than Watanabes.

AMG Monoblock.

Are there any reasonably priced aero wheels that are 4x100? I love the look and the cooling. I'd actually prefers ones that aren't super light as I'd like them for street use and a heavier wheel is usually more durable.

I'm noob for wheels, can you get an adapter to get 4x110 rims fit to 4x100?

Nice Rota Shakotans OP

desu those are the only rotas id ever consider getting

Can't say I know. Mugen CF-48s maybe? Those aren't too rare, but they might cost a good bit more if they actually come with the aero covers.

Yes but it will widen the wheels by about an inch.

It's not crazy or jdm, but I really like the fikse profil 5.

Anything on kyusha shoes.

They're Hayashis bro h-haha..

I mean, just look at them

why would you do that when you can get the real ones

they are called Hayashi Street Type CR's

because theyre expensive as shit

t. poorfag

youre not wrong i cant afford it

but honestly i usually hate rota but that one looks pretty alright

equip 03's

dayum spoilerless aw11 is surprisingly aesthetic

>tfw you're too poor to afford real BBS wheels.

i think it looks ugly but thats just me

these came with the car when i bought it

i was thinking of getting new ones but they grew on me

yeah makes it look cheaper than a Fiero

Kosei K1

ESMs aren't horrible, I think they look bretty guud
Love these

can't go wrong with these classic beauties

>t. snobby "JDM YO!" cock worshipper who gets prolapsed anus every time he sees someone get the same style of wheel for 1/4 of the price they wasted their money on
I wish I could see your face contort IRL because it'd be even funnier. I see knockoffs everywhere around me and no one bitches about it.

Abarth Claws

cant argue with the tryhards man

I got a set of these on my datsun 510, thinking of selling em
Should I polish them up furst or sell raw

Subarufag reporting in, obligated to say that Prodrive OZ's are objectively sexy wheels.

These are pretty basic but I still really like them

Those look like Borbet Cs. They're discontinued and made back when Borbet produced wheels that weren't as heavy as a truck.

They're pretty neat and I'd keep them.

This thread 2/10

Are you even trying niggas

OP said wheels that YOU like. So, I post wheels that I like.
This is not an edgy super rare jdm wheels thread.

fuck off Tyrone

You, as in me. He said you, that means me. Wheels that I like.

Does anyone know what wheels these are?

No one posted these yet?

You dont have to start calling names just because you cant afford them nigga

they look like cheap Autozone wheels I dont want them

>hit pothole at 45 mph
>wheels fucked
No thanks family

>unironically liking these

really

Good taste user.

I have FM-5s. 17x9.5 front 17x11 rear with 315s.

They look like your jealous face, and you want them. If you could afford paying $3k/wheel. Thats $12k for 4 my man

>hitting a pothole at 45
I think I see thr problem
>unironically disliking these
I did it too

they look awful tho

these are $11,000 and actually look nice

I'm super jelly, if you don't mind, how much did they cost you. They are super expensive iirc.

It's not like I hit potholes all the time, but some times, you have no other choice

What the fuck hahaha. This is the worst shit ive ever seen. Holy shit thats ugly. I wouldnt take them if someone paid me for it.

>wheel fucked
>get a new one for less than $50
I don't see a problem here.

yeah you would Jamal dont lie

they iz gold an shit

Gold plated, ugly as sin rims. On a lowered, riced Audi. and the wheel arches dont even follow the wheel, because stance nigger shit. How is mexico these days, jose?

Time for BBS E50?
Time for BBS E50.

So you just run forged wheels on everything and hit potholes at 50+? Sounds Hella tite yo

got me. is gold n shit

>stance faggot wheel meme wheels

BMW Parallels

hows those steelies on a stock Camry doing Blake

exactly

50, also have you ever been in a situation where you have cars on either side and some jackass on your bumper? I'd rather hit a pothole than hit another car or get rear ended.

Stop being so mad about what other people do to their cars.
Here, have some more golden BBS. And if it makes you happier, imagine this on a black Porsche 964 Turbo.

I've had these for a couple years but havnt mounted them to my e30 yet. They're called exim/exips made in west Germany so I guess pre-88.

Anybody know anything about them? Seem like bbs mahle to me. I might sell em I dunno

Don't you get alot of bulge with a 315 on an 11J wheel? got any closeup pics of the profile?

those wheels are beautiful

Not really. Are you the type to floor it through a big puddle and bend your wheel?

I'm not mad user, I just don't understand why so many people like it.

My $12k wheels on my SL55? Just fine thanks

Fucking kek
youtu.be/7eDz1EkIB0Q?t=1m5s

Really, have you ever been in any major city? I don't like abusing my wheels or my chassis, shit makes me sick to my stomache, but if you avoid it you will crash into someone. And why the fuck would I floor it through a puddle, I'm not THAT retarded.

lol

yeah right Blake

stop being so jealous of Beaners that you make up stories

>Want that wheel style on my Miata
>Watanabes cost more than my car and their non-magnesium wheel is heavier than the Rota knockoff (lmao)
>Panasports are just as expensive and I'd rather have a one-piece wheel for dat aesthetic
>Compomotive's ML is too expensive, probably because it seems they don't bother mass-producing or marketing them
>Enkei's Compe knockoff is heavy and has fucking gross notches all over the lip - could shave it off but it could fuck with the structural integrity of the wheel so nothx
>Chaparral's knockoff isn't available in wider sizes; only gay 15x7 and weighs as much as chink shit
>Rota's RKR knockoff is hard to get because there seems to be only a few dealers that have them and they're asking way too fucking much so they can fuck right off
>XXR's 537 knockoff is super cheap and came out like two years now, yet NO ONE HAS A SET STILL - only two cars can be found online advertising them before release, but you can't find shit on instagram or flickr or any forums of any customers that own them; sketchy as fuck so I'm not going to risk it, also they're the heaviest knockoffs out there at 21lbs at 15x8... absolutely disgusting... I would buy their 513s but they stopped making them years ago, and despite seeing hundreds of cars with them when they were fresh, they almost never pop up for sale; when they do, they're rusty, have super bad curb rash and aren't in the size I want
>Atara's Pisang knockoff is super overpriced and the company seems shady as their main website has basically been under construction for years
>Konig's Rewind knockoff is PERFECT - fairly light and cheap - but those faggots made the 4x100 size look retarded by giving it a goofy looking banana spokes - absolutely disgusting
>Minilites are too damn small
>Mfw all of the above
I don't know who originally came up with this wheel design but I'm sure it was Minilite and everyone else copied it. 1970s SCCA Trans-Am cars used Compomotives, correct?

Can't speak for others, but for me, golden BBS brings back the touring cars and sports cars I saw racing back in the 80s and early 90s as a small child. On top of that, I really like the design just for itself, and I think that, when mounted on a car with a clean, uncluttered design, the intricate mesh provides a good contrast.

>aero wheels

This is my fetish