calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100314/whats-difference-between-cash-account-and-margin-account.asp&ved=0ahUKEwioy_vdnLPQAhUEhlQKHVrNDfEQFgg_MAM&usg=AFQjCNF4W4xOr6lPSjFANdnicxq0eJOGxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What should I buy before the market closes today?

>GBSN
>PSID

Shkreli about to get cucked

> /rgt/
my nigga

>Shkreli

Seriously guys. whatsngoing to make a run during power hour?

>trusting shkreli with money

i made 42 bucks today WOOOOOO!!!!!!! and still rising

OCUL is running right now. Wish I had some avail funds.

its fake anyways i looked at hisnfeed he hasnt mentioned it

Fuck GEVO, and fuck Patrick Gruber. How do you have PR about a successful wood biofuel flight, and it drops. What kindve fucking logic is that? crook should be investigated.

I-I-It's gonna go back up right?

Fake as fuck

RST GOING ORBITAL NEXT WEEK FAGS

why?

Im in i have no clue why though

i jumped in, the sega genesis version is best bro

SGNL is skyrocketing!

It just crashed bro c'mon

Is that a piece of the Challenger shuttle?

Code of Harambe

nah i think its the thing from 2001 that turned the googles into people

OPXA now moonig get in quick

Told ya yesterday but was called a jew

Just hopped on, let's see what happens.

What else should we watch in power hour?

MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING EXPLAINED WHY AND ACTUALLY FUCKING STARTED A FUCKING DISCUSSION....PEOPLE WOULDNT HAVE IGNORED YOU YOU IDIOT SCUM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOURE EVERYTHING FUCKING WRONG WITH RGT. JUST TYPE OUT A TICKER AMONG HUNDREDSS OF MEMES BEING SHLLED WITHOUT EXPLAINING YOU DUMB FUCKING SON OF A BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT OF COURSE EVERYONE WILL FUCKING IGNORE YOU.

Checked past threads OPXA was never mentioned be warry of the Jew

If y'all wanna gamble MNGA is at its 52 week low so has nowhere to go but up. With news of financing and some volume it might pick up next week:
I would only buy in when the price is under .49

This was my Father's kidney stone.

He's dead now. But his ghost says

>> EY YA PUSSYOLE FUCCBOIS BUY RST

Lol

Goodbye biz

Meme on

>nowhere to go but up
Dangerous words there my friend. You're talking to a bunch of gamblers after all.

What's this rat meme all about?

Rst fuck autocorrect

>it has nowhere to go but up

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works

Just grabbed 500 shares at .48

Please Kek double this bad boy

dcix

Dude it's not just 52 week, it S at an all time low. Not sure if I trust that giant 5 year downward slope

Did anyone buy ANW on Tues?

SBLK lads weekend meme hold

fake screenshot

he never said this you fucking faggot

god I hate you so much

TLDR
>> RST acquires Lexia which is curriculum software for learning
>> RST implements subscription service on schools K-12 to use their software with licensing
>> Takes off bigger than expected
>> Lexia R&D team matches RST's sales team
>> Monopolizing K-12 reading curriculum software on the downlow

>> Boston, Mass. (Nov. 14, 2016) –Lexia Learning announced today it has been recognized by THE Journal’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards as the most valuable technology provider in K-12 classrooms.

FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT SCUM SONS OF BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT HOEBAG TRASH. I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU I WANTED TO DO A FUCKING GOOD DAYTRADE IN POWER HOUR I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKERS WHORES DUMB PIECES OF SHIT CUNTS USELESSS

>implying I'm not Martin false flagging myself

I'm playing 5D chess while you play checkers.

$SCON
S
C
O
N

won't this have already been priced in?

Maybe you should kill yourself.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SUCK MY DICK

Its so fucking expensive Alaska only bought one batch

It costs more than standard fuel

>work for a guy that found a better way to synthesize a specific wood based cancer cure
>ask him what he thinks of gevo
>never going to take off, it will literally never cost less than standard fuel, our county spend millions on a wood based power plant doing similar science.
>that was 2 years ago and it still isn't producing power

Tottaly different fields, but even a real scientist thinks its a meme.

RST
AMD
SBLK
ODP
URRE

WEEKEND HOLDS LADS

SPECIAL MEMES

Hey good job

Sure there's seasonality, but I think businesses might want to buy them out come summer 2017. It's SAAS, and RST has had the means to take Lexia's technology to a broader market, and with clear success. They're not gonna stop making schools lol

BTFO'd by . Ive never seen a Veeky Forums so BTFO'd with one post

Sblk

RST for 1k please.

Are posting from your phone now?

Here's your (You), buddy. You didn't need to change devices just to get my attention.

Im on one device, ok? motherfucking asshole guy

sblk

Explain my friend. Greek shipping companies are quite high-risk as far as weekend holds go.

Er
Volume
Bdi
Sblk stayed steady theough the storm
Will meme up

Got banned from day trading on RH.. Should I delete and remake the account or switch to ustock? Seems pointless if I can't day trade.

ER monday ah will raise volume this shipper has been running congruent with the rising BDI instead of memeing around like every other shipper this one is right where it should be

$NAO is taking off with 5 minutes to go!

>delete and remake

Lol

Bud unless youre getting a new SSN that shit wont fly

you are so dumb

Suck it up and wait out the 90 days. It'll give you practice with patience. Need a new identity to make a new account.

Fucking gay, I was making good gains when I could day trade but now I'm just locked in to any trade.. If this shit is supposed to defend against people losing money then it does a shit job.

Maybe ull learn investing skills instead of just being a dumb cunt meme chasing cocksucking fairy nancy. Also, your dumb bitch ass cant count to 4, u shouldnt be allowed to trade anyways. Stupid son of a bitch, keep track of your amount kf daytrade before being a little bitch and whining here

please have sex

t. Robinhood

I had to go over to lock my drys gains, so fuck you

I'm PDT too, brother, but I did it riding some of Pimples memes, and escaping the death of bad data from other users here.

it's not meant to keep you from losing money retard.
it's to keep you from gambling with money that isn't yours. play with cash accounts if you don't like it.

the fact that you even bought DRYS while already having reached your daytrade limit at shows what a stupid cocksucker you are. just get off this board and go work as a janitor, youre better off in the long run

All this shitposting won't bring daddy back, you fucking autist.

>implying that someone shouldn't go after an easy gain, even at the cost of temporary loss of day trading in the future.

If he made out like a bandit on DRYS, I can't blame him.

>yfw you realize youll miss out on 3 months of moon missions because of "DRYS gains locking in"

Winter is when all the stocks go up. your retarded if you came away with anything less than 10-15k minimum profit from that trade. Im not being mean, im the only one here telling you the truth. you deserve to be eviscerated

So if there's cash in the account does the ban not apply?

nigger are you telling me you don't even know what a cash account is?
good luck filling your taxes retard.

this was the yfw btw desu

>if there's cash in the account
Top kek

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100314/whats-difference-between-cash-account-and-margin-account.asp&ved=0ahUKEwioy_vdnLPQAhUEhlQKHVrNDfEQFgg_MAM&usg=AFQjCNF4W4xOr6lPSjFANdnicxq0eJOGxA

What do you gambling fucks think about MRVL for tomorrow

Steady 10% gain today

he means the default account that you start with on RobinHood, it's known as a "cash account" because you have to wait for funds to settle before you can use them.

RobinHood Instant is a "Margin" account where funds still take time to settle, but you can use the money anyway, except for moving it out of RH.

>10-15k minimum profit

I made like 2k.. is that okay
did I do good

Robinhood Instant is in a sense an interest-free $1000 loan so you don't have to wait days for your money to transfer to and from your bank. The rules are in place mostly because it ain't your money.

Instant is extremely convenient, but limited day trades are a downside to agreeing to it.

Right. I have instant but by now the cash has settled.

Great job,friend. I meant the dumb asshole who went over his trade limit was an idiot. Theres no way to predict exactly when to sell, I cant fault you for making $2k, nothing wrong with that. But to buy a high-risk meme stock that is like 2000% over its usual price in one day while being out of daytrades is the most moronic idiotic thing a "person" could do. You did good, the idiot who ran out of daytrades sacrificed his whole winter daytrading opportunites, historically winter (especially december) are when stocks do really really well. Hes gonna miss out on the high point season of moon missions like a little bitch

okay then
>How do I get a new SSN?

Die and get born again, the gov will give you a new one.

You didnt lose your ass on drys thats all that matters. Learn from the mistake

The margin actually applies because you get to use "your money" immediately after a sale. Technically it's not your money though since the SEC requires 3 days before you can use your money made from a sale. What's actually happening is RH gives you a 0 interest loan for you the exact amount of your sale so you can use it right away and they take the money when it's released. On cash accounts you don't get that loan and have to wait the full 3 days to use your money again.

The $1k instant deposit is just a cherry on top.

That's right, it's a loan for every trade essentially, much better explanation.

Ive gone negative on every single stock this week. Which company should I look at for monday?

>tomorrow

Nig...

ODP
INTL
AMD

Good stocks to hold on to for a while, buy and forget about them until at least December.

>intel

Why's that? It's a solid blue chip that pays dividends, buy it for stability, not meme stock moon missions.

In red for past month, only up .04% last 3 months. Intel is a bad choice compared to a NVDA or AMBA.

ok you filthy day traders

I'm not retarded enough to gamble on a smartphone, does anyone know what good/the best APIs exist for trading are

>Buy the
>D I P
>I
>P

You realize you're in the robinhood general, right?

Yes buy the dip on a shit stock. I'm just saying there are much better picks that don't require constant attention. Buying the "dip" is dumb unless you do your DD, it is just gambling otherwise.