>My first post on Veeky Forums
What does everyone think of 944's?
>I think they're fun as hell to drive, but slow as shit, though this comes from the biased opinion of an '83 NA owner.

definition of a money pit desu senpai

Usually bought by people that think "3k for a Porsche? FUCKING SCORE" only to find out there's few things in the world as expensive as a cheap German sports car.

? whats their point, theyre ugly and slow

ive heard theyre damn good if u buy them right

ugly
slow
money pit

also this

Shit guys, these things arent that bad. I've owned my 91 S2 for a few years now and with a bit of tuning, it moves pretty damn well. I take it tracking every so often and parts aren't too bad if you know where to source them.

Sorry OP. I only know about cars from 90s nippon.
Looks cool though desu.

I'm not old enough to drive.

I think it's a prime candidate for a JZ swap with NOS

its LS swap: the car

You mean 1JZ VVTi GTE

Or a RB26DE
Something like the Fugu Z(240z w/rb26 rwd conversion w/ rb25 transmission)

You mean 4AGE

You mean ecoboost

4AGE with Ecoboob? Sign me up sempai

You mean BEAMS

OP gets derailed on his first day. I hope your ready for a lifetime of cuckery my boy.

Love my NA track car.

Wouldn't daily it.

People who haven't driven one tend to talk shit. $5000 gets you one that's solid mechanically. 10 grand gets you a mint n/a or a tarbo. Veeky Forums likes to shit on things they can't afford.

theres always that one butthurt contrarian fanboy

makes you look like you have more money than you really do, while being slow as a boat.

I remember doing an LSx swap into a 944 back in high school autoshop. Shit was pretty neat once it was all finished.

>contrarian

You know just because I disagree with the echo chamber that is Veeky Forums doesn't make me contrarian. I own a 944, so I commented on the subject.

>there's always that one pedant