FC or FD?

FC or FD?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5870883031.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much money you got?

who /sa22c/ gang here?

FB because it was actullly a fucking sports car. And it wasn't unreliable like the later turbos

Moron detected

FD because it got me laid (gold digger)

FC
>slow
>retro good looks
>fun to drive despite slow
>reliable and easy to work on
>cheap
>parts are expensive

FD
>best looking Japanese car ever made
>awesome chassis
>expensive
>aging twin turbo system is a timebomb
>parts are very expensive
>hard to find good tuners

RX-3
X
-

>FC
>slow
You realise there is a turbo model?

I don't think the FD is as expensive as you say it is...if you are willing to do all of your own work and deal with all the pesky vacuum lines that is.

This. Savannah or gtfo

Hnnnnnnnggggg

>hard to find good tuners

wat

literally every guy that can work on rotaries can work on an FD

The 13BT models were still slow

Not in their time. And its easy to turn up boost

In the whole of the UK there are probably two or three guys I'd trust to map my car.

Set it up yourself nigger

What about getting it maped froma distance though? I can't find a rotary mechanic anywhere

It is a stupid idea?

>modding these cars

Dumb idea.

Every car is different. If you have porting and a single turbo it's impossible to get the AFR and ignition map spot on unless you're with the car. It's tricky enough on rollers.

The problem is detonation is fatal to rotaries, so if you screw up you'll throw a tip. Or you live with a super rich 'safe' map.

FD>FB/SA>>>>>>>FC

stock is shit

In my humble opinion, FC3S is one of the most beautiful cars ever made.
Sure the public opinion thinks FD is the better car (and it is performance wise).
But I think that sleek pulled back design, along with beatiful lines make it the most elegenat car I have ever seen. Mercedes SLS comes close when I think about FC's design, but it simply cannot be as majestic as FC.

>stock is shit
You're shit

First gen best gen.

If I could afford to choose, then I could probably afford to own both.

dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5870883031.html

Yo

FB is most qt
I dunno if us burgers ever got the plaid interior ones but they get me diamonds

I'm really considering buying an RX-7
Thinking of getting a FC or FB
>trying to keep a 13b in it

Honestly, how slow is slow in these n/a models
>I've owned land yachts before
Also, are they truly easy to fix? It honestly doesn't seem too be that bad, but am I just being cocky?

I'd love some advice

TOGUE KINGU

The lack of sound deadening in the FB makes it feel breddy fast even if you're not actually going all that fast, even with the carbed 12a that I had. It's probably about as peppy as a miats if that helps.

I flooded the 12a one winter, all it took to get it running again was new spark plugs and a cup of ATF in the carb (smoked like a motherfucker for 5 minutes and then it was running gud)