Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
vocaroo.com/i/s1pS5Lf91r4H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Tauren Females in the World of Warcraft

Nost won.

Best PVPer ITT reporting in.

why even bother making more threads? it's not like we actually discuss warcraft anymore

>missing the point entirely
>it taking any effort at all
really makes me think
how someone could be so stupid

This thread is off to an excellent start.

PLEASE post sexy night elf females

me too

i dont like the Irish

the only point is that you're a hypocrite and you have nothing to do with your life but to google images to shitpost with

that's all there is to it, no amount of denialposting or stutterposting will change that

the other user was right all along, all weebposters are retards

post soles.
and stepping on a sausage

>hypocrite
Lmao this is out of no where
>you have nothing to do with your life but to google images to shitpost with
Nice projection faggot

in the end It was the non imageposters that derailed a post about making gold and tunred it into their own personal sperg out.. really makes you think.

ITS THE NOSTFAGS
THE NOSTFAGS ARE RAIDING US
HOW DO WE STOP THEM????

is this seriously what retailfags talk about all day?

lol...

>tfw no cute undead shaman
Please just fucking kill me

i'm so fucking good at world of warcraft

like exceptionally better than even "good" players

>Lmao this is out of no where
do i have to spell it out for you, you waste of a human life? you were berating someone for not having images when you yourself have been searching for new ones for all of your posts

>in the end It was the non imageposters that derailed a post about making gold and tunred it into their own personal sperg out.. really makes you think.
ah yes, le "only one party can ever be guilty" meme
not only an animeposter but one with a victim complex

neck yourself

Patiently wait for their game to die again

youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI

Why not?
wowg never prided itself on the quality of its content or the moderation it doesn't have infact, all wowg does it make fun of moderated forums about wow. and actively hates reddit, mmochampion and the official wow forums despite them being more on topic then wowg ever is.
Every one on wowg uses wowg as a just a shitbox, they blog which is about the game, then someone tells me they hate them for talking about the game in a personnel way, people post their avatars still relevant to the game then the avatar players are told to kill themselves. ignoring all the bait posts or the people who post memes like
>he doesn't have 6 legendaries

a post like I think the legendary system is bad for x , y and z is replied with by
>LMAO JUST PLAY THE GAME XD
or
>fucking retard you don't need to do that, just fuck off faggot.

Vjera here, ask me anything.

If I make a warrior, what Horde race should I pick?

Hahaha did anime images kill your family or something man.
>Searching for new ones
have you never used google before?
or do you connect to the internet with a dial up that can only load one image at a time.

>try to reason with an imageless sperg
>he can't fathom reason
if it makes you feel better user i don't hold it against you for being retarded i heard some people are just born like that.

Fem Orc.

>>he can't fathom reason
why do you make it seem like you're talking to me but then you proceed to talk about yourself?

Don't reply to animeposters
You'll never get anything but "lol ur retarded" with an image of some weebshit face

that's not me user, that's your lack of reading comprehension, its just a side effect of being retarded don't worry about it.

Alright, who are you, and why is you doing an AMA anything exciting?

>MFW Nost won

Who are you

reposting my gold method seeing as no one else in the thread feels like talking about the game.

>tfw when you go into dungeons with low ilv items equiped and the ilv addon so you can beg for items only to disenchant them later.
best part is the high in bag ilv pairs me with people that literally face roll heroics.
Free call to arms bags, free gear, blood, Feels fucking good senpai

forget the 8k blood meme just bleed these idiots dry as they shower you with free loot.

>people post their avatars still relevant to the game then the avatar players are told to kill themselves
with good reason, it's a site rule to avoid attention whoring faggots, this is an anonymous website so people should treat it like one
you say it's relevant to the game but not once has it sparked any worthwhile discussion, only faggots greentexting implications that they, their race and/or class and their transmog are shit
besides, if i wanted to see people's shitty characters and/or transmogs i'd go to /r/transmogrification or any of the forum's dedicated containment thread for that kind of shitposting

>tfw no qt worgie gf to tickle in her paws

>americans wake up
>thread turns into argument about reaction images

tfw no female pandaren gf to worship her female panda ass

>panda
gross
just gross

wtf I hate giving new players gear now

You can post one picture your avatar without it being avatarfaging but on wowg one image is enough to get 5 spergs shit posting about it.

>not once has it sparked any worthwhile discussion
that's bullshit, but if it is true it's because spergs are to busy flipping out about it instead of just filtering the person they hate.

people post images of their avatar complaining about clipping which could and is relevant discussion, it's ignored though because people on Veeky Forums would rather just call a poster a dumb faggot.

>this is an anonymous website so people should treat it like one
people do, they really do.

I would, but I think their constant screams will get pretty annoying after a while.

so does this cuck Honestly user, you don't really think everyone who's ever asked you for gear needed it do you?
they only want it for the ILV, half the time they are taking worse stats and lowering their dps because of the way blizzard made legion. now everyone needs simcraft just to figure out what the fuck their doing.
not that simcraft isn't easy anyway still
their loss is our gain, just think of it like convincing LFR idiots to give you defiled runes cheap and flipping them on the AH for twice the price.

As an 870 Ret Paladin, do I stand ANY shot of getting into a not fucking garbage raiding guild at this point?

I have a few logs (My guild likes to fuck around a lot during Heroic) where I do 95th percentile+ for my ilvl and mid 70s for all Ret Paladin, and the only lego I have is Sephuz.

I've pretty much playing solo except for Heroic EN every other week (Since my friend lets me come to his guild's alt night, but they have 3 ret paladins on Mythic Core already)

thanks for the heads up, that's the last time i'm giving anyone gear

>playing with sound on

Why is everyone in /wowg/ an anime poster?
I thought weebs played XIV

>not maining a Night Elf Male Demon Hunter
>not looking like Ragnar IRL

care to explain yourselves?

lmao i knew some people had a way to abuse this shit all along

this is why i've ignored the literal whos begging me for gear ever since personal loot came into existence

this scrub lmao

shut the fuck up you retard i've got a good thing going, you're going to have blizzard make received items immune to disenchanting or some shit

>he doesn't main the most powerful class in the lore

lol...........

>Get given item that is actually an upgrade
>Disenchant the old item
>Guy that gave me the new item freaks the fuck out.
>I'm literally wearing what he just gave me.

shit dude. grats on glad

Death(lord) Knight?

user you sound kind of paranoid if you think everyone who asks you for loot is really an enchanter waiting to cuck you.
But by all means power to you, i think we should all be like this guy personally. I only share loot with guildies

>Some people
I don't know how many people do it
>this is why i've ignored the literal whos begging me for gear ever since personal loot came into existence

a good policy I retardly gave out gear because i thought it was just 20g who the fuck cares, then i realized i could literally never run out of enchanting items.

I doubt enough people read wowg to make blizzard cuck people like that, even then i'd still do it to steal 20g from people while getting free call to arms shit.

I only DE out of the group to avoid spergs like this, enchanters got cucked in legion due to personal loot and people begging us for our profession resource. Now we fucking strike back.

Trust me, you get used to those.
t. femworgen alt

so noob here, if i want gold go disenchanting and disenchant all the shit loot rather than just vendoring it all?

>even then i'd still do it to steal 20g from people
how abysmally poor do you have to be to be this desperate for pocket change?

user you should always be disenchanting usually what you get sells for more than the vendor gives, or what you could potentially use it on (enchants and stuff), I recommend checking the prices of things on the AH you can even sell gear on the Ah for almost twice what vendors will.

You can never have enough gold, only poor people ever think they have enough money or to much money.

pandASS

>only poor people ever think they have [...] to much money
what did he mean by this

can we ever hope to decode this mysterious nonsensical weebshit language?

>on alt
>manage to get a 2nd legendary without trying
>get excited
>excitement soon turns to horror
>realize I need to farm over 30k resources and wait over a month till I can even equip it

nice game we got here lads...

>another non image poster is mad I'm making gold off of him and seeks to derail the thread

Are we here just to suffer?

played 5 AV as ally today and lost them all

what the heck is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg

Um wtf you forgot this game is so hard in the op

>illidong memehunter

Back to /v/ with you edgelord

>>another non image poster is mad I'm making gold off of him
pic related
>seeks to derail the thread
just calling you out on your retardation, all you need to do is explain yourself or accept your mistake
deflection will get you nowhere

vocaroo.com/i/s1pS5Lf91r4H

>you not having reading comprehension is my mistake
sorry user I can't help you if you can't read.

>arcway +6
>10 minutes and cant find a healer
this game is fucking dead

you've got a cute voice for a guy, I'd give you a reach around.

Why are demon hunters barely played now

I pruned my census mod a week or so ago and have been running it often ever since to get a sense of the current population

DH are about the middle of the pack in terms of class population, what happened?

why does my dick get so stiff when 4 people struggles to take me down in bgs as affli lock?

havoc babbies didn't get a (good) ring in their first two legendary drops so quit the characters.

the ring is literally broken

yes, not being able to express yourself properly is indeed your mistake

but it's okay, it's not your fault either that your crippling autism mutilates sentences beyond recognition on the way from your malfunctioning brain to your keyboard

have you considered reading instead of watching eastern cartoons and shitposting on message boards all day long? perhaps that may help your difficulties with communication

hence why they quit after not getting it.

I think the tank spec for DH got nerfed awhile back, and then everyone started hating vengeance tanks.
Havoc is great but melee dps is just so easy to find in wow these days it's not really wanted.
That and maybe people just don't want to play two characters this xpac.

No guild who have killed Heroic Xavius will touch you below 885

What's the census looking like now?

>HC EN drops 865 gear
are you by any chance retarded?

This is pretty cute, I don't know why you are so desperate to shit post, it's my fault if it's 2 deep 4 you user.

>shitposting
everything i've posted when not talking to you has be about wow. lmao dude, i don't konw why these pictures upset you so much but I'm going to keep posting them and talking about the game so
deal with it

I've stuck with Vengeance and it's getting some needed buffs in 7.1.5 thankfully.

>tfw you're a really good healer but you don't have any people to play with so you try to be a DPS instead to make doing things alone easier

I haven't had a close group of people to play with and hang out in voice chat with since Cata honestly

>Link Realm First achievements for wrath raids and Tribute to immortality when somebody demands ahead of the curve.
>They don't even know what tribute to immortality is.

Because unless you get the legendary ring, you will never even parse purple. ST damage is the worst in the game without it, and for whatever reason Blizz is nerfing ST instead of Cleave in 7.1.5.

I'm on biggest servers and leveling up an alt. However when trying to find a group for Neltharion's Lair mythic dung, there's 0 available. Is the game dead already? I'm not sure if I'm able to make a group because I'm only 836.

What's your battletag? I would love a regular healer for my groups.

>continues to deflect
congratulations on another shitpost

stop posting this and be my gf already

Is this a new pasta? Or are you just so autistic that you post it in every thread?

and rightly so, literally nobody gives a shit about your easy-mode raids with three mechanics for the entire fight grandpa
unless you have realm firsts for anything past mists of pandaria you can fuck right off

why do you keep posting this?
do you even want friends pizza i thought you were going to play nost

>Tfw this is image triggering a very unstable user somewhere

>Veeky Forums filename

what do you think, they couldn't even be bothered to copy the original filename

actually DH looks like it's being buffed pretty much.
Chaos strike getting more base damage, Chaos Cleave adding 25% damage to your primary target, felblade going on the same tier as fel mastery and getting some buffs.

>Realm First Lich King heroic and Alone in the Darkness.
>3 mechanics.

>yellow gate is under attack
>somoene in my team is sitting in a cannon at one of the first gates

Discuss.

Who No Legion here?

So i fell for the wow meme some time ago and can't afford legion feels bad man. The game is pretty good though

it's probably you