And Low and behold kia enters the Sport car world with a RWD Twin turbo Sedan

And Low and behold kia enters the Sport car world with a RWD Twin turbo Sedan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yycd5qRTD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SUDMEd1bMZI
newsday.com/classifieds/cars/consumer-reports-best-and-worst-car-brands-in-2016-include-audi-subaru-and-lexus-1.11504841
online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3022-autosales.html
consumerreports.org/car-reliability/car-brands-reliability-how-they-stack-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

knowing kias in general, this one probably has nothing but plastic, some shit leather, and all the dashboard pieces rattle like a motherfucker

I miss the days where cars would make power from their engine

So where's this gonna sit in the market? Somewhere up against the 340i? I mean, I doubt they'd just launch a head-on attack on the M3.

No one is going to buy it

jesus christ that's one ugly car

Shitty modern car design

It going after the 3 series and A4.

you probably never been in any kia above there low end models.

does kia even make anything that isn't a low end model? and if so why would anyone buy it?

>you probably never been in any kia above there low end models.
theres nothing but low end models dude. These things are notorious pieces of shit

>modern pigfat sedan that needs two turbos to not hold up traffic
>sports car
pick one

Think it depends on how it priced, a low priced RWD TTV6 will get people buying as a tuner car.

Is that a genesis coupe front end?

>probably over 3500lbs with a 4cyl engine

Turbos need to fuck off forever

The window sill level is not nearly high enough. This will never sell.

All that chrome plastic.

K900 and Cadenza. Car and driver loved the Cadenza, and The Kia minivan is there go to minivan.

>kia is luxurious

MY FUCKING SIDES

HOW FAR OUT OF TOUCH ARE YOU WITH REALITY

A bit different

>retards on Veeky Forums will think those body panels are real

Is that supposed to be disguising how ugly the car is? Because it's not working.

>retards on Veeky Forums will think this is a serious contender to anything

The fuck is goign on with this design?

The roof anf front both look like they melted.

Those taillights cutting into the side would look cool on an 80s car but look retarded on this.

The rear wheels look hilariously small.

cadenza is fine in its price range.

I'm getting one when it launches, already lined up to roll my current Kia lease into it with the preferred Lessee deal.

I cant wait to have it desu

Except it's rumored to have 390hp and 390lb ft of torque.. Where as the A4 only has 250 and the BMW 300.

>kia
>making ANYTHING BUT low end models

Sounds like I might compete with the Charger R/T lol

>its still 2009 guyz

>people constantly shitting on low end automakers trying to punch above their weight

Its like you idiots want them to keep making garbage and just let the top end cuck you with inflated prices.

Competition is a good thing, would you idiots say the same thing about Honda in the 80's? Should they have stayed making cheap garbage?

TTV6 making 390hp/394lb-ft. I think this little gem would be great to scoop up in the used market a few years from now. Give it a CAI, downpipe, and tune and you could possibly break the 400whp mark.

>Should they have stayed making cheap garbage?
As opposed to what? Remaining underpowered as usual, but then also becoming pigfat?

Honda does make cheap garbage, they've never done anything else.

You can buy buy 2014 mustang and do that with a $4 grand supercharger.

Yeah but Honda also made f1 engines at the time
What the fuck has KIA ever done?

You say that like $4k isn't a lot of money.. Plus you could also need supporting mods.

CAI,DP,tune combo would be about $1.3k

This would compete against an Avalon or impala though. Near luxury but not quite there.

Boner.gif

I wish theyd bring back deep dish wheels and wide wheel arches. Positive offset wheels look like dog shit.

Also this cars designer needs to be taken out back and shot

Cheap and reliable =/= garbage. Objectively the fit and finish of every honda on the market has improved drastically compared to similar offerings from competitors. There is literally nothing wrong with an Accord for example, other then being boring for enthusiasts.

They made cars, some people bought them. They are objectively improving.
>someone hasn't made an F1 engine therefor they shouldn't try to make better cars for the USDM

I'm not saying you have to buy fucking KIA, but jesus acting like they are not allowed to encroach on other price points is fucking stupid.

Or I guess we could assign price points and predefined automotive catagories and only allow each automaker to sell at that level, like some kind of retarded communist shithole.

That way they never have to worry about any possible competition!

Horrible on Airflow, And puts stress on the wheel hub.

Honesty why would anyone shit on the underdog? I'm always excited for new kias, Hyundais, etc. because they are introducing something different and possibly unique that's never been seen before in the industry. And at a lower price with good reliability and quality

Pipe down there Kimchee, Kias and Hyundais are fucking basic gook garbage.

That actually looks p nice desu

if you flashed that image in front of me i would never guess what car it is, make or model

they did a good job on making a very forgettable expensive kia, just like the genesis luxury (the brand(s) still have a stigma in NA)

>with good reliability and quality
but those are blatantly false

The front kind of reminds me of a veloster and the back some kind of newer lincoln

I don't see anything wrong with it other then some idiot driving a government motors shitbox made in mexico making fun of you for not buying """AMERICAN"""

Haaaa yoooo donn say anyteng bad abbout Korreaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh >_

The automaker was rated the No. 1 brand in J.D. Power's annual survey of new model reliability, making it the first nonluxury brand to top the list since 1989.

"Ten years ago they were on the other end [of the rankings] and they've been slowly moving up, and moving up by leaps and bounds in the last few years," said Renee Stephens, vice president of U.S. automotive quality at J.D. Power.

Last year, the brand ranked No. 2.

Now, we can take some weight off of this ruling because >JDPOWER, but to suggest they aren't making improvements, and are somehow worse than other companies is blatantly retarded.

>making improvements
Everyone's making improvements.

>The female vp of shill quality at shilling inc magazine says they're making improvements

Rad.

What made you think this was a relevant counterpoint, clearly every company is trying but several are not succeeding based on failure rates, declining sales, and declining market share.

Not an argument. Find me a source that says Kia is any worse than other manufacturers listed in that chart, the burden of proof is now on you.

But everyone is making improvements, that statement is completely abstract and will always be true.

> driving a Hyundai
youtube.com/watch?v=Yycd5qRTD-Q

That's why you pay 10k less than other brands. That's why you lease it and give it back before it starts to fall apart.

Yo, owner of a 2013 Kia Forte Koup here. At 50K miles the top end is louder than my 160K mile Sunfire with the Quad 4 in it and the front end rattles something fierce.

Interior panels are assorted plastics, some rattles here and there, not the worst but it's ok for a lower end model.

FWIW I think it was a good purchase, but I won't say Kia is some high end awesome brand over it.

Fuck off, faggot.

That image has been debunked as complete bullshit more than 100 times but faggots like you keep reposting it.

Please elaborate how this statement is relevant to the discussion of the reliability of the Kia brand.

"everyone is getting better" is not a counterpoint to "Kia is making improvements"

I'm trying to understand the point you are making here.

If you are suggesting that "everyone improved at the same rate therefor kia is still at the bottom" is blatantly untrue, even if we ignore various publications we can look at the market share as a whole and see staggering dropoffs with brands like Mitsubishi or Nissan for example.

Everyone is making improvements. Prove that they aren't. You can't because everyone is making improvements.

t. park bong duk

[citation needed]

That's unfortunate, but at what, 15k? MSRP you are already quite near the bottom. Entry level shitboxes and all that.

I do wish GM kept Pontiac around.

Prove to me they are, the burden of proof is on you for making the statement to begin with.

There's a reason for that offset, it puts the steering axis closer to the center of the tire. The distance between the center of the tire and where the steering axis hits the road is called the scrub radius, and having the scrub radius as close to zero as possible is much better for steering. It reduces steering effort, it reduces torque steer, and it reduces kickback from road surface inconsistencies.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUDMEd1bMZI

Who made the "making improvements" statement first? Too much kimchee affecting your short term memory, you fucking idiot gook

FUCK yeah I love scrub radii nigga

I'm still waiting for you to back up any of your claims.

You still fail to provide evidence of your claims. You made the claims, correct? We agree on that, now you much provide proof of evidence to support your claims which you have posited. I'll be waiting.

Couldn't help but notice there was no evidence provided in your last post. Would you like some time to find it, I can wait.

I'm still waiting again for your to back up your claims.

The only claim I made was that Kia has gotten more reliable as a brand and made improvements. I provided evidence.

All you have said is "Everyone has made improvements". Lets ignore for a fact that this is a retarded counterpoint, and I am still waiting for any evidence to even prove this is even true.

I'm still waiting for you to prove it. You made a claim and as far as I'm concerned it is an opinion until you can provide hard facts to support it.

>kia offering a rwd twin turbo sedan when no other car manufacturer besides luxury nameplates have anything similar
>everyone whines

you're not enthusiasts. get the fuck out.

>>kia offering
You're not an enthusiast, get the fuck out Jing Pee Park

i love it kia went from a shit company to an auto giant by only catering to what you fucking retards can actually afford

all of you want nice shit but lets face it..... a twin turbo kia that eats up an m3 or fuck even comes close stock isnt bad for somthing that you know will have a sick kdm market and be cheap as fuck AND HAVE DAT 100k 10 year warrenty like damn lose the illusions of being a badge whore and look at performance per dollar in the new car segment and this thing kills it

also props to kia for making sure the us used car market has super cheapperformance cars

my mom had a kia can and it was p nice

>also props to kia for making sure the us used car market has super cheapperformance cars
Consumers made that 'used car market' because no one wants a fucking Kia, they're unreliable and they get exposed after people buy them and quickly turn them around to the used car market. It's flooded with FUCKING GOOK GARBAGE and that's a point of pride for you? Kek

newsday.com/classifieds/cars/consumer-reports-best-and-worst-car-brands-in-2016-include-audi-subaru-and-lexus-1.11504841
>top 10
online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3022-autosales.html
>another .1% market share gain in 2016
consumerreports.org/car-reliability/car-brands-reliability-how-they-stack-up/
>more evidence

Your turn, I'm still waiting for you to post anything.

[citation needed]

{citation needed}
Nice 'proof' fag, but those are internet links. Internet links aren't proof. I'm starting to believe you don't have any actual hard evidence.

Nice desu senpai.
We need more RWD manual cars.

>V6
Gay. Let me know when it's a superior I6 instead of some ecogook bullshit. BMW had it for over 10 years, what's Gyookdai and Kia think they're doing? Kek

Still doesn't change the fact it looks like dog shit Mate.

>And Low and behold kia enters the Sport car world with a RWD Twin turbo Sedan.
I for one think this is fucking excellent. Cheap RWD tarbo goodness, and/or possible fast shitheap to affix hektik mods to in near future.

RWD tarbo goodness is nice, but we don't need cheap shit in that configuration. You know?

And you put skinnies on a front for steering. Big wide fatties on the back for grip.

Whats your address, senpai? I'll mail you a catalog and some printouts.

>Turboed RWD I6 thats not a BMW moneypit
Yes please.

Even the gooks at Kiaundai are smart enough to not use a I6. Go on with your 6 foot long 250hp boat anchor.

We need more of that configuration at every price point.

But not at every shit tier of build quality. Kia needs to stick to shitbox rios and economats or whatever the fuck it is. Let the big boys of engineering do the performance stuff, no need to insult the entire segment with this generic samsung appliance horseshit.

>but we don't need cheap shit in that configuration. You know?
Why not? It'll make that performance and enjoyment available to more, bot first and second hand. Shit, with a bit of luck, it might drive down used prices for nicer RWD cars, so we can get our grubby mittens on those too.
And as for the whole WORST KOREA A SHIT schtick, I don't really buy into it in the first place, and I like that they're trying to evolve their products into something better.
>Inb4 a slew of barely coherent slurs of little to no substance

>I don't really buy into it
You don't buy into facts? Sounds like pro-gook-economy self-delusion propaganda to me....

Alright, you've got nothing. Got it.

you smell like communism, fuck off

Crafty pro-gook shills pls go

t. mexican working at GM plant

No one is whining about that

they're whining that its a fucking kia

How about some raw statistical data documents gathered by an independent research firm, rather than consumption media magazines and pamphlets. Until then I can't take you seriously.

Lower class twat who deals with his rapidly encroached upon status and relevance in society by trying to affirm his cultural and racial superiority via crude and outdated stereotypes, pls go

So, these triggered replies do confirm shillgooks working for Hyunkia on behalf of Korean government pro-Korea campaigns?

>Assmad E36 owner just realized his open-diff, 140 horsepower ULTIMATE DARWIN MACHINE is now even more worthless

>Sedona legitimately better than any other minivan
>Tuscon/Santa Fe/Sportage/Sorento all decent mallcrawlers
>Genesis G80 a legit alternative to 5-Series
>Genesis G90 a legit alternative to 7-Series
>K900/Cadenza legit alternative to Avalon/Continental
>Sonata/Optima better than Camry
>Elantra/Forte better than Corolla
>Accent is bulletproof
>next-gen Veloster is a mid engine rear drive beast
>OP thing

There is literally nobody trying as hard as Hyundai/Kia right now, and you have to respect that.

>new Genesis coupe when?
Their only glaring omission.