____

AC7:

Trailer: https:
//youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk

PSX trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Composer is Keiki Kobayashi.
To be directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.
Using Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role.
VR equipment won't be required to play the game.
PS4 Pro out and available; no known bearing on PSVR.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

>Ports never (ever).
>HD Collection Never (ever).
____

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? It's probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh
In other news:
A truly based user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingamajig based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zuBSUJfpBk
pastebin.com/Kxn5TdcU
craziestsportsfights.com/watch-teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/
my.mixtape.moe/zcluor.mp3
a.pomf.cat/puezrt.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=iyZi2dsyJQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w
onlysp.com/ace-combat-7-psx-trailer-and-new-campaign-details-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUtrVfI8Yx0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480500315790.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481219597548.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO MORE iDOL

1st for bullying warcrimes!

Nth for bullying warcrimes until he cries!

I goofed up the original AC7 trailer in the OP, so here it is for anyone who's interested
youtube.com/watch?v=_zuBSUJfpBk

Also slav shit best shit

Any music buddies in here?

Christmas mech strim still liv buddies

Drummer reporting in

Forgot the fuccin link

pastebin.com/Kxn5TdcU

No idols more puchis

>RTDM free coins soon.

Reminder to everyone: don't reply to puchi, don't post puchi and don't talk about puchi.

>9

>request no talk
>9

as expectation

Don't die.

Special music sent, team export done.
See you buddies tomorrow.

I was about to post image of that thing getting beaten or fragged but I refrain from doing so because it would make me as bad as that shitposter

At the end of the day, you're always our hero

Pic-related is just a dream.
Just a dream.
No harm in dreaming.

>Puchi
>fags fighting over a ball

Come on, aceg is shit post general.

Made something.

Context?

Quality

craziestsportsfights.com/watch-teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/

>“How could they shoot a kid in front of a bunch of other kids? My kid was right there. He could’ve been hurt. My son tried to go help (his friend) and the police told him to back off.”

Yeah! I mean, It's not like the kid was armed and refused to comply with a police officers order.

nth for here's that fucking spoonfeeding guide for newfriends

i'll make an actual writeup at some point somewhere and link it.

Also would anyone be interested in a pastebin to filter our resident weeb autist shitposter? I can work on that at some point.

This is a blue board senpai

fuckinhg liberaaslsank fdsge

>set up little brother's xbone
>sign into microsoft account because memes
>it shows me a fucking ad
holy shit, it's the fucking verification can pasta
it came true
i hate consoles so fucking much

>my.mixtape.moe/zcluor.mp3
>
>
>
>

That is my favorite sound effect in Ace Combat.

Do you have anymore of those soundeffects?

Basically every sound from the Holy Trinity is in the mega, you should give it a look.

Ill check it out

>9

Whoever made this choose the worst picture for a cover art.

Don't insult him he did the best he could in Paint

Does Strangereal celebrate Christmas?

When?

a.pomf.cat/puezrt.mp3

Yes, they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=iyZi2dsyJQ8

Anyone still getting black lines in AC5 despite using the align sprite option?

This makes me wonder:
Who is the Strangereal counterpart of Jesus Christ and where is the Strangereal equivalent of Bethlehem and Jerusalem?

changing the custom res to x3 native res did it for me

You got any better choice of art, then, Mr. Critic?

His name is Demon Lord of the Roundtable and the place is B7R.

And Strangereal's King Herodes is whoever ruled Belka from early 60's to mid 90's

>Implying he doesn't like F-22
Yeah, I feel that F-22 is way too overused as a mascot jet.

Post comfy dead of night music

youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w

onlysp.com/ace-combat-7-psx-trailer-and-new-campaign-details-revealed/
>F-104 will be an important plot element
Can it be that during the final mission and the climatic part of the game the F-104 will be the only playable jet?

Have a briefing!

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the feces and semen of black men, and the blood of white male babies. It gives me crazy sexual powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>Louis cowers his pale,naked body with the foul liquid from head to toe, massaging himself and moaning audibly. His tiny white dick is getting more and more erect.
>"cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." the chanting continues
>Louis starts jerking off violently. Some white people look shocked, and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, Louis keeps pleasuring himself more and more aggressively, his eyes turning back in his head as he becomes more and more ecstatic
>Finally, just as he reaches climax, he is handed a huge horn, resembling a BBC. Louis puts it on his lips and....
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives. All the white women are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with pulsating, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being double penetrated by two huge black men. He picks up the mic...panting
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME...TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

>the only way to destroy the arsenal bird is to barrel roll over it in the F-104 and destroy its wingtips/vertical stabilisers.

also reposting from last thread incase anyone missed it
youtube.com/watch?v=TUtrVfI8Yx0

>Prince of Belka walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentleman... you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further... let us tear down these fake borders, these damned inventions of the Osean devil. Let us return to our natural state... empire."
>Borders are erased but engines are being revved on the stage and on the runway.
>Meanwhile, the Prince has donned a flight suit, and a huge Belkan flag is brought on stage.
>All the Belkans in the theatre start chanting "clay clay clayclayclay clay clayclayclay..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"On this flag are the sacred colors of the Belkan Federation made from the dyes of Belkan clay and plants, and the blood of Oseans. It gives me crazy aerodynamic powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>The Prince straightens his regal, majestic flight suit with the flag waving behind him. His tiny flag pin is getting more and more visible.
>"clay clay clayclayclay clay clayclayclay..." the chanting continues
>The Prince starts screaming for war angrily. Some Oseans look shocked and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, the Prince starts speaking more aggressively, his eyes roll back in his head as he calls for war with Osea.
>Finally, just as he signs the declaration of war, he is handed a flight helmet emblazoned with a BBC(Big Belkan Crest). He puts it on his head and...
>"CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"
>At the Prince's signal, Gelb Squadron emerges from the horizon, slaughtering every Osean with UGBs and XAGMs. All the captured planes are dragged toward the stage where Belkan pilots await with proud, glowing patriotism.
>At this point the Prince is being slandered on the Osean news networks. He picks up the map, scribbling.
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME... TO AREA B-7R, THE ROUND TABLE.

>3 more days to AC3
Oh boy oh boy oh boy

>Rank: 229
>no fuel left
>1 hour left
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just stop whining and buy a PS4 if you wanna play AC7. Sheesh.

i just want the mid-2000s back

I miss it all, but especially playing ace-combat in the front room of my house in the rain.

F/A-18 HARV when? F-16 VISTA when? Come on, PA, I need more thrust vectoring on my planes!

I can't get analog stick movement to work in Threads of Fate in mednafen
It works in other games and dualshock rumble works in Threads of Fate, but analog input doesn't register

Quickly googling it suggests it's supposed to have analog support, are those people just wrong or is it emulating incorrectly for me?

Play HAWX

"no"

Has anyone played both the JP and US versions of AC3?

If so, can you confirm if the gameplay (controls, flight model, etc.) are identical between both versions?

What if the next Ace Combat game will be released exclusively on Steam and the title of the game will be Ace Combat PC, which stands for PaChinko?

>What if the next Ace Combat game will be released exclusively on Steam
Don't know about other anons, but I can live with...
>and the title of the game will be Ace Combat PC, which stands for PaChinko?
>PaChinko

>Pachinko in my Ace Combat

I warned you.

Rain is the cutest weather desu

>mandatory Always Raining Here reference

Speaking of rain though I hope the canopy effects don't completely rape visibility/playability

VGL in 30 bongs
Get in there nerds. we need to save our roster spot.

>tfw dota 7.00 patch notes in 30 bongs
>need to watch vgl too
>still need to finish my 500 word essay due tomorrow that will decide if i graduate or not
NOT ENOUGH BING AND BONGS IN THE DAY

Don't die now, divegrass is starting!

>500 word essay
wtf that's nothing

That's not gone well. VGL7 was just not for /aceg/ tactically, and a couple of the goals were meme magic. As the user who helped Nemo work on the formations, I'm sorry that the success from VGL6 couldn't be matched.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480500315790.webm

Well, already said what I had to previousl, so I can only comment on today's result. And despite feeling really crushed - and missing the roster spot, which is the actual aim for this whole mess - at least we won't be last place, so could be worse. Sorry folks. See you in the skies.

I'm really sorry for all that. Between PES literally being a RNG and your actual, sane tactics, this balance between your level-headed suggestions and what I tried to make made us far previously. As I said, sometimes shit simply doesn't work - but mostly to blame on my end for failing to provide a good player setup first place. Thanks for the patience buddy.

Thanks for everything, you guys

You guys have been working your asses off at this, and we love you for it. No sweat.

Having only played AC6, I enjoyed these. However, I understand that AC6 was irregular in many ways. Did all of the AC games have a cool briefing thing? The Debriefing thing was cool too. I also enjoyed the Medals and unit biographies you could unlock.

Are there any nice arcade plane games on PC just for shooting down some planes and feeling good about it? Not looking for story necessarily, just decent AI and reasonably accurate flight envelopes.

In fact, a lot of people shit on AC6.
What things did it do wrong?
What things did it do right?

It got a lot of technical and gameplay aspects right, but the cheesy story holds it back

It's my opinion that all AC games have fantastic briefings, every single one that I've played.

If you want player biographies and shit to unlock, play Ace Combat Zero. It's got 168 entries about enemy aces.

This, the story is meh, but holy fuck is the actual game play fun.

Go dance with the angels, mister!

More than an hour passed and the site is still a mess

--June 20th, 1995
Lumen, Belka

A treaty declaring the cessation of hostilities was signed in Lumen, a city on the border of South Belka and Osea.
It was a one-sided treaty that heavily favored Osea.
The borders of the affected countries that fluxed greatly over the past years finally settled down at the cost of many human lives.

The battlefield shifted to the tables, and the politicians from all other countries squabbled with each other over the rights to the underground resources-- the initial cause of this war.

Six months passed without any developments.

Six months of void.

I focused on this time period for the hidden truth there.
And I learned that my pursuit of him was not a mistake.

>500 words

That's a page and a half you middle school freshman

Then do it for me wise guy. The topic is how to bait for (you)s.

>thereal9

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481219597548.webm

On Veeky Forums, the (you) is the currency of dialogue, the way to know that a particular post is either incredibly stupid or incredibly important. However, not all stupid posts are worthy of responses, and crafting a post that is just dumb enough to goad people into responding, but not so dumb as to be obviously bait is an artform itself. Baiting for (you)s is both a difficult and ultimately pointless endeavor, but one that hundreds of people partake in every day anyway. Today we will be considering 3 common methods, politics, video games, and anime.

Politics are a sore subject on much of Veeky Forums. Despite /pol/ being both an extremely popular and well known board, large swaths of Veeky Forums utterly despise /pol/posting, and will respond to it without questioning. On the flip side, if the board or thread one happens to be baiting in is of a more conservative slant - namely, if you see /pol/ buzzwords like 'cuck' or 'degeneracy' thrown around - it may be of more use to invert your assumed political position and pretend to be a liberal.

Video games are a large common interest for most of Veeky Forums, but that isn't to say that there is much agreement on what is considered good. There are a few games that nearly all of Veeky Forums likes, such as the Metal Gear Solid series, but the most effective way to generate responses is to imply you like some 'tumblr' game like Undertale or Gone Home. Saying you like these games is sure to generate angry responses calling you an 'SJW' or telling you to go back to tumblr, or complaining about Undertale's fanbase.

Despite anime being the initial interest for the creation of Veeky Forums, it has somehow managed to become a relatively controversial topic of late. Posting anime reaction images elicits angry responses complaining about 'dumb anime posters,' which in turn are responded to by angry weeaboos that remind everyone repeatedly that Veeky Forums was created for anime by weeaboos. Anime is therefore a topic ripe for baiting. Simply post with an anime reaction image and respond to yourself calling yourself a dumb weeb and watch the fireworks.

As previously stated and explained, such baiting is a fruitless and futile endeavor. However, if it's something that (you) gain joy or amusement from, perhaps it's not so pointless after all?

Like 450 words so maybe not exactly what you need but fuck you just bullshit another 50 it's not that hard

Sure thing Colonel

dumb weeb

REEEEEEEEEE

f

I'm not the only Crimson Skies poster here?

Never. It died too fast.

>Song isn't "I'm Blue"

>Despite anime being the initial interest for the creation of Veeky Forums