/lidg/ Let It Die general

Common Sense Pastebin
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed) (embed) (embed)

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

FAQ
letitdiethegame.com/support.html

TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEWd1Fn2y6w
youtu.be/9eLPDM7k7T0
youtu.be/ABSRSCuI5AM
youtu.be/2cdPLkNbGxs
youtu.be/a_92wdy4iSs
youtu.be/-ILx5eM91ww
youtu.be/Fphj5008YcE
youtu.be/dFdXx_29uwY
youtu.be/kGHBvJy9Pk8
youtu.be/vCfs8lFV0Jc
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just found the Sengoku helmet. A nice change from the usual.

First for more fanart and lewds when?

third for never, uncle death is not for boning

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
>still no downloads pastebin
>still calling the FAQ pastebin "common sense" like anyone new is going to know it means FAQ

Stop fucking up the OP. Also, Naomi a cute.

I wanna be her G-head.

>not wanting to rattle his bones with your BIG BONER
Suda is disappoint

Would anyone be interested in a boss/level strats and drops compilation?

Not that strats matter much, but there are useful tips that can help players who might be having troubles.

maybe if someone else would take up the mantle of creating your fucking threads for you guys I wouldn't FUCK IT UP asshole

A general material guide would be really good. Boss strats aren't necessary, they're not that hard to figure out.

She's harvested my heart.
SO LITTLE ART

ARCHAIC RAG STORE
youtu.be/LEWd1Fn2y6w

Akira is taking super long to upload for some reason but its coming

Chill dude, it's not like making a new thread is some huge task. Splitting the pastebins and editing the OP a little isn't that big of a deal either.

How do I use golden animals to level?

heres all the songs I've currently got recorded:
youtu.be/9eLPDM7k7T0
youtu.be/ABSRSCuI5AM
youtu.be/2cdPLkNbGxs
youtu.be/a_92wdy4iSs
youtu.be/-ILx5eM91ww
youtu.be/Fphj5008YcE
youtu.be/dFdXx_29uwY
youtu.be/kGHBvJy9Pk8

And Akira JUST uploaded:
youtu.be/vCfs8lFV0Jc

shut up you fucking stacy

Your death was totally gruesomazing this time too!

Throw them at the mushroom magistrate and she'll give you the exp.

>lifeshrrooms

So I eat one, If I die, I get 25% HP back, correct?

Does it ever fail? Like will you die in hit 2 of a combo and revive and then get hit by the next combo hit and die again?

crush their brains out

Do both floor 22s have golden chests or is it only one of them that contains a golden chest?

To be fair, the pastebin guy is the one that has to split them unless someone wants to manage a separate one.

Though I'm still expecting there to be at least 3 "WHAT SONG PLAYED IN THE JACKAL INTRO" and "JACKAL SONG WHERE" every thread even after the split.

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

FAQs
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-
use this for the next OP

>COEN
tracks by sound, crouch and he can't track you,
nothing but a persistance test, later versions come with lots of health and will OHKO but he's predictable

>JINDIE/Jackson
Transparagas

>GOTO
throw a stingshroom on the ground and play safe until he eats it, then eat a stingshroom of your own and destroy him

>U-10
just bring lots of lifeshrooms, all his physical attacks are easy enough to dodge but he has a laser that tracks hard and will OHKO, body takes moderate damage, tail end takes heavy damage, rest is invuln

>Crowley
when he charges electricity just run around and do nothing but dodge bolts till the attack is over

>Max
Just sprint around him instead of dodging, dodging will let his drills catch you where sprinting won't

Post guy killing Jackal

Thank you so much user, been waiting for that one for a while.

It'll carry any status effects over, so if youre stunned or on fire you still will be

Also cook it for 50% life back

It's after upgrading past the beret form after that.
So Beret 1, 2, 3, 4 = White beret 1, 2, 3, 4 = Captains beret + Shades.

It's more stuff like for people who are having trouble with JinDie at floor 16. They're not really hard bosses, but there are certain ways to make them a joke at the level you should be fighting them at.

Materials are per floor, but the boss drops are unique.

Almost there, still need a downloads pastebin with the music mega and concept art album. Maybe a wallpaper/UD reaction image gallery too.

Throw them at the mushroom lady

I can't do jindie. I don't get it.
Everyone says run up and she can't hit you, and that works fine up until she's in the red and starts warping around up top. I can't get up there without getting pelted and killed, or, in some really shit cases, she'll like fucking explode and instagib me even when i'm right inside of her. It's just, I don't get it.

I fell for it. Nicely done

For real though you just have to eat them

What other equipment is like this?

here

Awesome, so tier 3 of the beret. good to know

there should be some pillars near the top to hide behind, just sprint and wait for an opening from her shots, when you get that close she cant actually do anything.

Do shrooms stack? Can I stuff my face with roasted sting shrooms and become ultimate glass cannon for a fee moments?

Practice on it, user.
She'll typically warp close to you. You gotta program yourself to run right in and start walloping her over the head until she disappears.
Also when she's up top, I tend to hide by the gate to the next floor on the far side. She appears to the right of that and you can beat her senseless when that happens.

So is the collect 10 fish quest bugged as well? I've tried all methods of obtaining them, but progress continues to remain at 0/10.

So he dropped nothing? What about the rewards box?

Express passes are dome clever kikery if they handle the way I think they will. Instead of being a long time period I believe they're going to sell bundles of tickets with a bulk discount, people who set auto renew will use their passes up like a normal subscription, but people who take breaks and feel like a set time period is a waste will be more likely to buy them as they can be held until you're able to play.

It got stuck in the floor because it was in the elevator

The entire floor of the elevator is a prompt for x to bring you to the menu.

X also opens loot chests. So he couldnt get the elevator prompt to stop. It was in his face the whole time.

nope, only shrooms with different effects stack, everything else just resets the timer for the effect.

nah, since the faggot killed the jackal in the corner where elevator-chan is so he could only interact with her.

Bundles of the single day pass or the 30-day passes? bundles of the 30-day pass would be ridiculous.

What a tease.

nothing personel...kid

Bundles of single day instead of 30 day passes, notice how the 1 day pass is a premium currency.

But yes it is
It reduces the amount of retards asking simple questions in the thread and is the first post new people see upon entering the thread. It's a very important task

Are you retarded

where can I farm DOD Green metal?

where the fuck is the elevator on floor 27?

>accidentally duped a premium decal
>turned my premium Superhero into a second Poison Eater since I was going snail hunting
fucking reeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I find out how to reliably recreate this, it'd be godly for defending teams tho

Do all three jackals have names yet

X Y and Z

But theres already an option in the menu for 30-day passes.

are you telling me they wouldn't just charge for the 30-day pass instead of having the exact same thing broken up into 30 smaller pieces? why?

yeah, in their intro cutscene, man. X Y and Z

Katana is a pretty good weapon

makes longsword and machete a joke and competes with lightning rapier in the melee

that fast swipe dude

I'm saying it's not hard to do it up right. I agree that it's important, that's why I'm giving feedback.

So one of the trailers mentioned 100+ bands in this game.

How many songs are packed into this 20+ gig game?

Over 200 including the OST for the levels

Jackal X, Jackal Y, and Jackal Z

I want all of it.

Is the assault rifle poo

I wonder how much a 30 day pass will cost. Are we looking at mmo sub prices?

Also they said something about ps+ bundle in their FAQ

If licencing in america wasn't such a shitshow I would love to buy a LiD OST

Nope, get full auto and get it to +4

Dude at the top of the thread is recording all the ones people are requesting, doubt he'll do everything though

does GOTO have insane lightning resistance or something? my rapier is doing half the damage of my E+4 machete

It's a fucking beast. Most people make strikers so it's not worth much but on a shooter/attacker, especially at E it eats through crowds. Haters have magic spider sense to block, but it'll get them eventually or you can keep a magnum to pierce block.

HEY LET IT DIE YOU'RE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

COME ON EVERYBODY'S GONNA CARRY TO THE END

WHOOOOOOOOA OOOOOOOOOOH

Finally got out of the sewers, man - guns are pretty fun

probably

If anyone can answer.

Constantly
>the major reason of deaths here is being stunlocked
>stunlock allows gore finisher
>every single death is "stunlocked, revive, eat gore finisher, dead"
those shrooms are really only good for bosses or surprise encounters

Best raid tune

which one is that?

Come and get it I think

How to make this game good
>remove developer hater
>increase average gold drop
>increase the durability of build weapons
>lower the gold price for build weapons
>lower the cost for elevator use
>remove or rework the shit raid mechanic

PS+ will probably be like a 30 day express pass (or maybe 7 1 day passes) and 10 death metals or something like that. sony usually requires it be a $20 value at least, so a 1 month pass at $15 and 10 death metals at $5 sounds about right to me.

Let It Die ~Come & Get It~ by TOTALFAT

Are the earbuds/headphones real or is that a /v/ meme? Don't wanna search for gyakufunsha all night for something that's not even real.

Yeah, totalfat - come and get it. One of the first tracks I think.

desu i wouldnt mind splitting them up, i did move the downloads stuff to the bottom so it wouldnt get in the way but right now theres only a few links. once i have more of the music ill probably make it its own pastebin.

i actually already have the midbosses in the pastebin, aside from the fourth one since i havent killed it yet. im going to add in the dons too eventually.

idk why its called a common sense pastebin at this point either

>remove or rework the shit raid mechanic
Only one I agree on. The rest are fine or have a decal to counter them if they really bug you. I absolutely hate the raid system though

wtf, I beat both COENs so why can't I open the gate on 27?

Maybe make it so you cant revenge against a revenge, its just an endless cycle

And have a timer between raids, getting stuck in the black void for 30 minutes is pure shit

the what?

Supposedly a hidden shop exclusive blueprint for an item that lets you listen to the radio in the tower.

gonna go fight the 2nd don
tips?

TREASURE TUBERS

DO THEY EXIST?

And I suppose Mew is under the truck?

>go down the elevator
>iron bars with opening switch
>dev hater with machete just beyond it
>only thing it can do is watch helplessly at me aiming the sniper and blowing his brains out

TRANSPARAGAS

STINGSHROOM

Obviously a fake rumor

Someone should put in the pastebin when you get the next tiers of fighters.

Also when do I get 4 and 5

upon entering 25 and 35

they're supposed to spawn from gold chests
but I've never seen one

Anyone have that ring ring climb the fucking tower image
Neglected to save it last time

>nonexistant mob from nonexistant chest
thanks grasshopper

Mega with all the radio music when?

>got to 10th floor
>gear up prepared to fight
>got fucked up by boss