/drg/ Danganronpa General please live edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/9/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Chiaki!

Know the difference, it could save your life!

MONACA~!!!

10 (ten) days until pic releated get his protag spot back. Tell him something nice.
PS: Piano Baka does not need to apply

Okay who did this

Good luck robot, don't disappoint.

stupid robots can't have the protagonist spot its only for The Hime of Demons

Don't look at me

>Daily reminder that Kaede is a lying piano baka and isn't the protagonist.
>Daily reminder that we still haven't heard her saying Sore wa Chigau
>Daily reminder that she don't even have her own art for the cut-in because she's a decoy protag
>Daily reminder that even in the box-art where DR1 And DR2 had the Cut-in in DRv3 there not a single Cut-in
>Daily reminder that the cut-in match Best robot color
>Daily reminder that Maki can do everything do Better
>Daily reminder that Shuuichi have a Hidden Ahoge and will claim his Birthright, the protag spot
>Daily reminder that she will get raped by rentarou in a locker
> DAILY REMINDER THAT IN 10 DAYS THE FUTURE OF THE PROTAG SPOT MIGHT BE OVER

Do your best Kiibo-kun. You're fighting since the beginning for this spot. If somebody have the right to claim the spot. It's you

STOP IT !

Kede no longer protagonist!!! dont tell spike i spoil twist

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

If 7, this comes true.

Class 78

Nice try!

Sorry. I couldn't hear you. My anti-bullshit firewall don't let me hear you.

Why is Kaede sad?

Deactivate yourself my tin man
Shut up, slut

Then you gotta get your firewall updated cause The Hime isn't Kaede. she doesn't spout off Bullshit 24/7 like the piano baka

I think I like the personailities /drg/ created for Kaede, kibo, and Rapearou than the canon material so far.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS SLUUUUT!

Kaede isn't in that pic its a pic of Maki's Mom #1's class when she went to Hp

Rude Piano Baka. The Hime is Pure unlike your broken ass

Kaede needs dick. And Rantaro will provide

The sluttiest baka

It will be a shame when the game comes out and the characters fanbase actually begins to form

Though I think Keebo will be a fan fave if he's allowed to live. Great VA

I wonder if anyone likes the obsessive mother personality I shove onto my toko images.

There are times where i think you get off on treading the thin line of between in and banishment.

>christmas cake kaede

Maki will gain the love of the Monokumaz

meant for

Nah, Touko used to be shit but Another Episode made her canon personality much better. Nothing you RP can be better than AE Touko - AE Touko is legit the only reason to play AE besides maybe Monoka and Non-Robot Hand Nagito

I don't really mind the V3 RPing because it's all semi-serious debate and speculation disguised as /pol/ memes.

Does it matter? You're gonna do it anyway

The cool thing about Kiibo is that he'll start the game by being innocent. And I really want to see his evolution with his Learning AI. Even if I want him to be the MC.

Also good shit that he's a robot. That's already a cockblock for the retards from Tumblr with pronun and gender. And yeah. I'm pretty he'll be a fan favourite. He's even the dev fan favourite and some designer want to put him on the Merchandising material just because how cool he look.

Let's hope he survive... or that if he have to die, let him took us on a wild ride and the biggest ruse cruise possible. Even bigger than Nagito's one

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS PILE OF SCRAAAAAAP!

It's just fun to censor stuff desu

HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT THIS NON EXISTING ARTWORK!

God those anime cutscenes were the bomb.
I want them to make a return in the future.

Fuck off u Fake

The only "Keebo lies" theory I like is that he lies as the culmination of his character arc, or that he is just roleplaying as a robot

I understand that might hurt his MC chances but I don't really think the MC spot is so special to begin with.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Savage.
Kaedefags status:BTFO into Rantarou's locker

Is she alright? what happened to her body?

She is transforming into a secondary character

WHERE'S YOUR CUT IN THEN, YOU SHORT CIRCUITING JOHNNY FIVE WANNABE
Don't talk to me until you fix that face, idiot. I don't have time to deal with down syndrome

EXCUSE ME KAEDE. I was counting how many merchandise I had.
Also I keep my cut-in for the moment I'll BTFO you into oblivion that even the Elder scroll wont remember you during our Class trial

Another thing to look out for in the demo - - the driving minigames and the like. We've seen pictures of them, but we haven't seen Brain Drive in motion. Dive Drive was shown in motion in like the second SDR2 trailer

Unless of course they DON'T have the driving minigame, and only, say, this fucking shit.

If they only have this shit then expect a ruse - you just need like three pngs to have any character participate in it

>leaving out the giant "cannon" spurting out a Monokuma

Yea we get it, they're all metrosexual and trendy, hipsters and iPhones, and they're comfortable with touching eachother~
Now if someone was like that to Celestia, maybe she could of found meaning with love and friendship outside of FTEs

Kaede really needs to cover up better

Wait... we never saw those minigames in motion yet?
What did we saw? Non-stop debate... the thing with three character, the one were we see the lies (with the sort of black screen) and cross sword... that's it?
Also I guess you can say goodbye to scrum debate in the demo(the one were the characters are facing each other) since that would mean that they'll do some new sprite for Naegi/Hinata

Also something interesting I just remembered... Remember when they showed us those minigame for the first time? The screenshot talked about Hagakure(the victim of the demo I guess)
But at this time no demo was announced, and everybody brushed it off as
> they don't want to spoil the victim
But what if (and this is crazy) what if most of the screenshot we had comes from the demo? Even if they had the little "chapter1/prologue" in the corner...

bitch don't talk to the demon Hime like that

Can you guys stop?

No Lying piano baka

No this thread needs much more lewd.

Nope

Can anyone thinks Tsumugi trapped and tied with a red string in her whole body?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca

Will Maki be as mean as Togami?

She'll be Izuru jr as hinata is her dad

>Rantarou in the background
>Nightmare in the Locker playing

He's coming to steal Kaede to insure that the Demon Hime is protagonist

Full translation for DR Kirigiri when?

Nanamura is too good for a series like DR. But DRK is acceptable.

when we fully find out Junko is Lico

> look up the Hagakure bullshit
> it's actually true
If this happen... if most of the screenshot we saw are in reality from the demo. I'll applause Kodaka. But I don't believe it
still interesting though

It's so obvious it's Junko. Explains the detective puns.

If Amami is anything like Nanamura he might just end up being my favorite V3 character. Then again it's Kodaka and he's a hack so not getting my hopes up.

I agree. It really is

Can we agree that Seiko was the best thing to come out of DR3?

And then she fucking died like trash. Saving trash like Kirigiri doesn't count.

You mean Juzo, stupid normal.

Besides her having a hand in Kirigiri being revived she's really great!

Her and Juzo

Delete that bad ship and replace it with this one

JUZO BOYS

>Picture of Juzo handing her a drink and his coat as she's sick.
>A ship.
I fail to understand your logic.

I've seen a decent amount of art with them together plus i'm trash that likes to ship stuff so I assume the worst, sorry...

>ship
A friendship, Juzo would never like a girl

Eeeh, it's never confirmed if he's fully gay or not

It's no problem, but with peeps shipping everyone with everything it's starting to look a bit like tumblr. Not to insult you by that, but it just confused me to see how it was anything romantic. All the art I've seen of the two together on pixiv has solely been erring to platonic kind of love, if not just friendship.

hes full gay as gay as can be

01000011 01101000 01101001 01100001 01101011 01101001 00101101 01000011 01101000 01110111 01100001 01101110

It just depends on the mindset. I'm used to seeing crazy ships like Ikusaba with Ishimaru and Celes with Kirigiri. When I see two unlikely characters paired together I just assume the author is trying to make the situation romantic between the two. I try to stick with stuff that makes at least a little sense so I only feel like trash instead of full on GAAARBAGE

So why do people really think Ishi deserved to live? He may have, but would the story be any better with him alive? Even after Mondo and Chihiro dying? Would he have any purpose?

>Yuri disgusting abusive ship

Yuri fags are so fucking disgusting