How often do you sleep in your car?

how often do you sleep in your car?

Is it comfy?

When I go car camping and it's too rainy and cold for a tent. I'm 6'2 and I can lay stretched out. Pretty comfy with a air mattress and blankets. swagons4lyfe.

You shift to Neutral
You Rev up it like BambAmbaMbam
And then you shift into R for maximum respect

A lot

It's comfy. I always have a comforter, sleeping bag, weed and usually beers with me.

I like sleeping places I shouldn't.

I like to drink, soo yea

Slept one time in my 202, not bad but I prefer my 126. Seats are more soft and large.

i did when i was homeless
2002 chrystler concorde limited

Do you guys know if the back of a foxbody is comfortable? Decent sized hatch and fold down rear seats.

Almost never. My Accent was actually pretty comfortable to sleep in, the seat laid flat and I slept in it several times on road trips. My previous Challengers were awful to sleep in, at least in the front seat. It didn't really lay flat though I never tried the backseat. I haven't tried to sleep in my truck or my newest Challenger yet.

pretty much every morning during my work week. i get to work a hour early and sleep in my car for a hour until i start my shift. its alright, just not enough room for me to streach my legs unless i sleep in the back seats

Was driving home (Mississauga) from Michigan and I was falling asleep once I got off the 402 onto the 401.

stopped off at the one of the en-routes off the 401, dozed off in the passenger seat for the length of "dark side of the moon" and then continued my way. Was drowsy as fuck, until I saw signs for Oakville I wasn't home, you know?

G35 coupe, not overly comfortable for sleeping. Havent driven for more than 4.5+ hours in one sitting, still pretty comfy.

I remember in High School I parked my car in my garage and was so tired, plus the music, I just fell asleep in Park.

I woke up sweating and feeling weird. The sole reason I woke up was a call that probably saved my life.

I have once. Sunfire.

Got drunk as fuck at a buddy's house and couldn't drive home. Lent me a sleeping bag and it was MAXIMUM COZY.

2comfy

>The sole reason I woke up was a call that probably saved my life.
story time story time

I want a wagon so I can go on comfy road trips to meet my Internet friends but there are literally no decent manual wagons or even hatchbacks for sale nearby

>tfw miats
>comfy car sleep never

All the time on long roadtrips.

Wagon life is the best life.

are you retarded?
he obviously let the engine run and the exhaust fume got into the car

The truck is more comfy: more leg room, more space for spare clothes, sleeping bag, etc.

The Scoob is smaller but with the seats folded down I can use one of the rear headrests as a pillow and I can access the heater without getting out of the car

My Jetta has a surprisingly large amount of space to sleep and lay down once you have some pillows and a comforter.

I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a huge amount of snow here in Minnesota.

only with your mom
hahaha

>I woke up sweating and feeling weird.
That's not what carbon monoxide exposure is like.
If you're woken up before you die you'll be light headed, dizzy, and uncoordinated.
It's sorta like being drunk.

On solo road trips, I'm to cheap to pay for a hotel. It's not comfortable for, I have a wagon but it's always got tons of shit in it

Lol, this reminded me of living in a pickup with a bed topper that didn't fit right and carpet to sleep on.

Used to do a lot of camping and to pretend I was saving on hotels during long trips till I sold it.

Fucker was so well insulated that even around freezing that I'd usually wake up at least 2 or 3 times a night to have a drink.

15mpg burning premium was not so good but the 2 sunroofs made decent ventilation.

Inb4 pissbottle - I didn't even think of it when I had the disco - I doubt I would have been able to fit anyways - there was only just about enough room to sit up.

Slept in the drivers seat of my gf's FD once. That was probably the most miserable experience of my life.

She, however, laid her seat back and stretched out into the hatch and had a nice comfy nap.

Didn't mean to reply to you bud

Never. Tried it once, and it was uncomfortable as fuck.
Hard floor, had to cuddle with the fibreglass parcel shelf, cold due to no insulation, and then the alarm kept going off.

2008 Ford Explorer. Seat kinda sucks but not too bad. Back is spacious enough to lay down, though.
Every time I visit my family. It's a six hour drive and I usually leave at midnight or up to an hour early. The onyl wreck I ever had was when I had just started and I dozed off at the wheel, so I don't fuck with that shit no more.
No matter how much sleep I get prior, I always get drowsy about half way. NC+Virginia roads boring af. Once I hit WV, it's no problem staying awake.

I've done it. Wasn't too bad. Panthers with bench seats have lots of room, the hard part is deciding if you want to sleep width-wise or length-wise.

I tried sleeping in the back because the seat is SO FUCKING SOFT it's ridiculous but it's juuust not wide enough for a person to lay across.

If it's anything like a new edge, the backs of the seats are rock hard and don't fold down parallel with the trunk floor. Can't imagine it's very comfortable but I can fit a fucking 20 step ladder in that bitch.

His garage could have been hot, and the feelings you just described could be summed up as feeling weird.

>tfw scepticism doesn't work so well

>how often do you sleep in your car?
2016 Chevy Malibu is quite uncomfortable when the seats are laid flat. The front seats have lumbar support. But when the seats are adjusted flat, it sticks up like a mountain and totally pokes you. I'd have a sore back if I tried to sleep on that lump. So much for resting at rest stops when driving on the freeway on trips.

In contrast, chevy cavalier (sunfire) seats recline nicely and are nice and smooth. With some cavalier models, the left side seat belt reel on the B pillar becomes a convenient arm rest when the seat is reclined. That's very comfortable and widens your total space for taking a nap.

>tfw you will never have a gf just drives an FD
>literally why even live

slept in my old hand-me-down first gen S80 once because I was staying over a friend's house and it was like 90 degrees and 80% humidity inside
turned on the AC for half an hour, shut down, lay the seat all the way back, rolled onto my side and slept like a baby
comfy as fuck and I'm 6'3"

I sleep in my van

> fridge, freezer, stove
> shitter
> hot and cold water
> full size bed
> memory foam
> full insulation
> forced air heater

It's more comfy than home tbqh

Slept once or twice in the pass seat of my E39. It was okay, no complaints.

In the LTD, all my weather stripping was rotten away. I tried sleeping in it driving home from ID, but it was 3°F at night and it was too cold. Ended up driving the whole night instead... and the next day... and the next night...

Go camping up in the woods in the Burb. Shits comfy as fuck.

ayy fellow canada nigger

>how often do you sleep in your car?

Only short power naps at those freeway rest stops when travelling across several states to see relatives. Lucky to have seats that lay down without that cheapskate solid lumbar support. Cheaply made cars have lumbar support that also doesn't fold with the seat. So it bulges out like a cliff if you lean the seat back. Good car seats have the support also fold down with the seatback.

If you buy a new car, be sure to complain about the seat problem in the feedback survey the manufacturer sends to you. It's too late to help you, but it will help future models avoid that problem.

Had to sleep in pic related once. As it turns out, the meme machine is pretty comfy.

>Be 5'8"
>fold down back seats
>feet/ass in trunk
>torso/head in cabin

I had to lay diagonally but I was pretty much able to lay completely flat, wouldn't be bothered if I had to do it again.

holy fuck, comfy

Never tried it while I had it, but I always wondered how hard it would be to sleep in the back of an FB RX-7 with the seats folded
>tfw lugging around a third passenger in the back under a blanket because loltwoseats