reminder for all you 14ers

PlayBlue

whos gay furry

I need MvCI.

reminder 2017 is the year ultra comes back

who's a good character for beginners in cummy blasterz

Tekken!

Mum where are the fucking crisps?

all those criticisms apply to SFV even more-so in a lot of cases.

>Take everything people disliked about 4
>Make it 100 times worse in V
Bravo capcom, bravo.

>>i really cant see a season 3 happening

Updates up to 2020 are already planned and guaranteed to happen even if the game stops selling and has 10 people playing

lmao wtf

I thought he would be some buff chad

Dont fuck with broski, thats the look of a cereal killer

People genuinely forgot

Like that user thinking fadc wasn't used as a jail free card.

youtu.be/rHB2umnbImU?t=3m56s

The only problem with AA jabs is that its not a universal thing. Characters like Chun get free crossunder 50/50 while bison has to hope and pray on a 11 frame crouch fierce which hitbox doesn't match the animation. Or ryu having and an invincible option AND a jab.

AA jabs are shit
SHIT!

>why doesn't everyone have the same tools fuck i hate a game with 20 characters why cant everyone just be the same

he should post FADC punishes in actual tournament matches not his predetermined trainingboar dream scenarios

>Look at these bad players, can't even punish a DP FADC LMAO, fucking scrubs.

t. 900 pp user

Refer all goobers to this post. You can't compete with SFV.

>jail free card.
>Literally costs meter
>Literally punishable

SFIV is objectively better than SFV.
If you can't see this your probably retarted.

Its not about having the same tools, its about the tools the characters have.

You CANNOT tell me that I should be punished for correctly reading an grounded AA but for some magical reason it loses to air normals FREE at the tip of their jump.

Is Felicia gay furry?

SFV is objectively better than SFIV.
If you can't see this your probably retarded.

It costs meter, but not at the expense of the big damage payoff because Ultras existed. It was also punishable, but as that video shows, it wasn't easy to punish because you have to expect it. At the highest level they are thinking about a lot of things so the punish won't always be there.

It's like posting a clip of someone doing a normal anti air from someone jumping in. Yeah, it's super easy to perform, but when you're constantly thinking of so many things in the ground game, the anti air won't always be there.

Look at the sales. Japan never even fell for the esports jive meme. USF4 is still doing decently in arcades.

My blows penetrate flesh and contaminate the very bones within!

take it back right fucking now

Fuck you niggers Elena is in SFIV along with Rolento, Ibuki and El Fuerte.

I'll play unga fighter 5 over Healing Vortex Fighter 4 any fucking day

That can't really be him.

>Updates up to 2020 are already planned and guaranteed to happen
Except the that was a wrong translated interview, on purpose even. The game will get more no effort seasons if the esports scene grows expotentially and only then.

Even if your opponent is blind and dead, its never FREE it costs meter.

No amount of shit posting or damage control is going to change that.

Make me

It's begun. SFV is finished!

any word on Ibuki changes for S2?

reminder elena never won a major

reminder rolento did nothing wrong

reminder el fuerte is FUN!

vtrigger should've been from your CA gauge as well so at least you had to manage your meter instead of just for ex and CA's

v-reversals are enough as the memeback mechanic

Did USA win Capcup because of SF5 or because of their hard work?

t. goober

literally One Punch Man.

Irrelevant!

Who made this? This is even worse than shillosoraptors damage control bingo.

Nigga, usf4 is still dead over there. You have to be delusional to think otherwise.

Japan as a whole isn't really into esports. However, SF (and fg in general) is the biggest esport over in Japan. The competitive community that was always there in arcades is essentially the same community into esports. It may be called esports, but to them they're still following the players and scenes that they became fans of long ago.

No please god no I don't wanna plink or FADC ever again

el fuerte is not fun

and this is coming from someone who went 1-2 against pepedai

people only play usf4 in arcades because sfv isn't out lmao

nah you're stupid

>vreversal
>comeback mechanic

maybe if it functioned like an actual burst but then sf would be kusoge

>Dont want to FADC
>Vtrigger cancel is literally the same mechanic

Oh I wasn't the user who said that. I was the one who posted the youtube link of Daigo vs Kazunoko. Another user is the one who said it was free.

He already went back on that statement if you read his post.

USA won because our lad nuckle du is the best non-asian player in history, no contest

why doesn't valve just buy capcom and make a f2p fighting game using the superior source engine?

they took over arts and fps, might as well take over fighting games as well.

Her health is increased to 950
All of Ibuki's moves do less damage
V-Trigger is now two bars
Bombs now increase damage scaling by 65%

No that's the point, comeback mechanics are stupid so vreversal is enough

I don't care if they never won majors or whatever. Fighting them is as fun as storing toothpicks in my dick

>nuckle du
>non-asian

that sounds pretty fun....

SF is far from being 100% esports anyways.
Its a far way off from the Starcraft and Moba shit.

Still many grassroots tournaments left, people still play it at locals and a big chunk just plays online for fun.

>biggest commubity in arcades
>game not in arcades
>game undersold horrible especially in japan
You have perception issues. Japan never went into sfv because it was clearly not meant for fighting game players. What you see is the handful of sellouts that will play anything for money.

Nigger you use v-trigger once a round, if even. Not comparable at all.

Not all characters have a vtrigger that acts like FADC and from those who do, it doesn't activate on mostly everything.

Not to mention you need your vmeter to build, which you only get from getting beat down. Unlike FADC which used super meter which you could carry over into the next round and build without getting whopped.

>spend half of the max available resources to make a move safe

considering how slow meter building was, yeah it was balanced

>reddit has weekly tournaments in all their games
>fgg just shitposts nonstop
Why do y'all even bother staying here?

Japanese players played SF4 on console. I'm sure they also play SFV on the PS4 but you can't be robotic in that game like you can in SF4 so I can see the lack of appeal for them.

I'm ok with that, sounds good. Thanks for typing it out for me.

I hope you go on and do it then because we need less retards like you ruining the genepool.

because riot is already about to take over fighting, no one else should bother competing

Karin can get multiple

youtu.be/IzPV8VAPczY?t=481

SF4 forgives no one

we are all proud online warriors who dont need no tourney

>watch momochi's stream
>already bored of sf4
I think I'm just getting tired of Street Fighter in general. Makes me wonder what I found appealing about it in the first place.

Where is the proofs

there are people who only play games in arcades. they're the ones still playing sf4, everyone else has moved on to our jive sfv.

Why is Bison bad in SFV right now?

valve are lazy

They are barely keeping CSGO alive, that game hasn't had a content update in over a year. Just new skin releases

So I got a hand-me-down PS3, what fighting games are active on there?

i just come here to shitpost about sfv and save sniffs desu

pickles posts his fgg tournament results all the time
checkmate athiest

>SFV shit
>Tekken nowhere to be found
>anime fighters lol
>other fighting games dead or Mexican

Got nothing to play.

arcana heart

It's still the same community. However, they have become fans of the whole competition around SF that they don't all just stick to the arcades anymore.

>handful of sellouts
That would make sense if it was only the sponsored players playing, but that isn't true at all. Almost every SF4 player in Japan has moved on to SFV and the japanese community have already substituted arcades with other offline places to play one another.

>game bars
>gamer houses
So they're still meeting offline like they would in the arcades, but just not in the arcades.

Don't act like you know about the japanese scene. The fact that you brought up sales is a joke. That's not a reflection of Japan rejecting esports or SFV. That's a reflection of console gaming dying in Japan. The casuals have largely moved onto mobile games and the esports scene was non existant until SF4 came along. If anything it's growing which some japanese pros think is a bubble that won't last long.

There is no reason for raw DP to have no way of becoming safe, it's a move just like any other move.

HE'S SLOW but that's about it he still has the retarded pressure he's known for.

Also He's joining the 3 frame normal club along with some other buffs next season.

You need to get a training partner and then you can make your goal to always be able to completely trash them while being semi-gracious with random provoking and salt calling every few rounds while he tries to hold dat L.

Because reddit is bad at games. I thought v was just full of shit as usual but I showed up to a Bloodborne FC and god damn are they shitters.

Then play a different fighting game. Not hard.

>half of max available resource

If you ignore the ultra meter. Or did you forget that people used ultras like people use supers in SFV?

This is worse than eventhubs SFV bingo chart. How did this general become bigger capcucks than eventhubs and srk?

These guys are the #1 reason why sfv is bad and now MvC:I will be bad
pvplive.net/c/james-chen-on-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite
>James Chen on Marvel vs Capcom Infinite: "Embrace it"

lmao, don't ever let Capcom know they should fix their shit. They are my paycheck!

No real mobility. If you want to rely on normals without moving birdie is better and if you want to dash around nash is better for that.
And if you generally want to poke around like a queer while being mobile chun is better.

He also cant open people up which is a classic bison issue but now setting up throws is even harder because negative walk speed.
He has those really strong frametraps but if you do your homework he wont get you with them.

The buffs might save him.

whats the cheapest stick with low input lag and sanwa buttons i can get?

Every other fighting game have glaring flaws that make them unplayable. Or they're just plani worse.

>skullgirls
opinion discarded

>SF4 is a TRUE fighting game made for hardcore players like me!
09er please.

Skullgirls encore is pretty good.

It needs more players though because I keep getting stomped by x>300 hours autists too hard.
Let me land my special snowflake combo you fucking assholes.

How about some not shit games.

This, all of this. AND THE WORST SET OF ANTI AIRS IN THE GAME