>supercars are depressing trash

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bo2pUimR_G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fiesta ST
that's the official car of my rich daddy bought me a car

easy credit and the new rich took over

Take into account inflation and a Fiesta ST isn't much more expensive than a Ford Ka would have been.

>modern supercars are shit

The Aventador SV is the best thing Lamborghini has done since the Miura SV. The 488, LaF, and F12 are the best thing Ferrari has done since the F40 and 250 GTO. The Ford GT is the best thing they've done since the GT40 Mk 1.

Nah.

That's a 4 cyl BMW.

Fiesta ST is the official car of "I finally have a career that puts me above the poverty line." I can tell because I'm in the military and everyone buys these things straight out of basic training.

Pretty sure there is over a dozen Fiesta/Focus ST's on this base alone.

Mustangs/Camaros/Chargers are popular near the base where I live.

All the military wives like tiny Hyundais and Civics and shit. There are 2 Velosters around here all driven by girls.

pretty sure that's range rover or one of its competitors

If I joined the military I'd get a Mustang GT, a real man's car for real men

Well in Canada, you start at a "poorish but liveable" 33k. One year after enlistment, you upgrade to 42k. Once fully trained and certified in your job, jump to 49k. One year after that, you get Corporal pay grade 1 which is 57k, or 63k if you're in a "specialty pay" job (anything that requires more than 3 neurons). After that, guaranteed rate increases stop. I heard the US military is dogshit compared to ours though, even after accounting for our worthless currency.

Sure, you're EcoBoost would be extremely manly.

bullshit
the ka was £8k in 1997 which is £10k in 2017 after inflation.
the ST is £17,895 in 2017.

You must be a Brit right. I live in a German Town with a Britsh military Base and I see a bunch of Fiesta and Focus ST with britsh Plates driving here

The Ka launched in 1996 and was £8995 base price. Also your inflation figures are WAY off, does your dad know you're skipping school today?

Because you've driven all of those cars, right?

2000's were nice. SVT focus other jaunty little shitboxes.

Do you bongs really use HP and Nm at the same time? what kind of degeneracy is this?

My community college is full of FR-S's and mazda's.

I'd go put bread on the bonnet of my F1 but I'm busy taking a shit.

Take a shit on your F1

Aint nothing wrong with modern supercars at all

the NSX 90s and NSX 2010's couldnt be more different and wherent meant to be supercars at all.

P1 < F1

I'd rather have a Widefoxbody Mustang with hilariously wide wheels than a supercar.

>Aint nothing wrong with modern supercars at all
Go shoot yourself in the face.

Take off those rose-tinted glasses for cars you've never driven

Whats wrong with the P1 ?

100% wrong
£7,300
youtu.be/Bo2pUimR_G4 (skip to 3:30)
which is £12,870 according to your savings calucaltor

Not much, but it's hardly typical of a modern supercar.

>Lamborghini
>after 2005
>ever

You have to be one pathetic little virgin to go over and redub old Top Gear episodes to fit your narrative.

>tfw E4 pay in US Army is 22K/year

Canadian actually

I was expecting way more pony cars, but it's mostly boyracer cars/hot hatches

>in the military
>not being below the poverty line

pick one welfare queen.

>That's a 4 cyl BMW.

Lol, no. I see rich kid 18 year olds in Ford Fiesta ST I never saw a rich kid 18 year old in a BMW as their first or even second car. I own a 320D with a bigger compressor wheel, straight pipe with a tune. Could smoke any of those fuckboy rich kids who think they have a fast turd.

>cherrypicking

>cars after 1989
kys senpai

>Talks shit
>Doesn't realize the Mustang GT is a trim of the Mustang that only comes with a V8 engine.

You shouldn't talk shit about stuff you obviously know nothing about.

Protip: the 'rich kids' you think you're seeing aren't rich, but upper middle class at best.

Try growing up in a place like Laguna Beach where almost every single child of driving age has a brand new 3 or 5 series, several have AMG mercs, and no one gives a flying fuck about any straight piped 4banger, fast or not, because everyone else has status. I grew up driving a brand new Saab 9-3 and was definitely in shitbox-tierbevause it wasn't a super expensive car. My best friend drove a red and black '94 NSX his dad gave him.

You do realize that to rich people, a 60k car doesn't even carry social weight, right?

Even to this day you can go to Laguna Beach High School parking lot and easily count to over $1mil total vehicle value in the first two rows of cars.

>stay jelly, rich people don't even care about you.