/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/bsfmch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gilfag

Sherlock was right Roman is evil and can't be trusted.

Is this a cat or a snek?

why I can't roll her?

Pretty sure the only happy person during this whole ordeal was Vlad.

I want to protect his smile.

It really feels like FGO got better with America, Camelot and now Babylon. It used to just be a vehicle to get characters I want, thus something I sort of tolerated. Orders meant almost nothing to me.

America had the introduction of characters and interactions that made me smile, and an actually hype resolution. Camelot integrated that with story related mechanics, and then now Babylon seems to have done even better in both regards.

I actually like FGO, finally.

Uncle Vlad best uncle

Roman is the good side of solomon, separated when he got summoned.

Me too, user.

>Jeanne Alter

Too bad you have shit taste.

>Tomoe Gozen - Dies taking out Tiamat's right hand man
Is she summoned as Saber-class servant?

Bear with me while I come up with some autistic headcanon.

>Guda suddently shows up in Chaldea at the most propitious time
>He apparently has no family or background or memories or anything
>Although they're supposedly recruited by Chaldea for their magical abilities, Guda is a complete noob who's only mediocre at magicraft
>Guda has the uncanny ability to become BFF with whatever servant they meet
>Even with all the shit going down the counter force didn't send a single backup to try saving the world

I think Guda is a counter guardian sent by the counter force, He/she is a shitty mage because that's not what they were in life, but instead some sort of military leader with Proof of Friendship EX or something that lets then get close to anyone they meet, and the counter force hasn't send any backup now because they already did when shit was about to go down.
Does this makes any fucking sense?

Need a part where he removes his arm and send it flying very far.

He is a shitty self insert made by nasu don't think to much on it

Is there even a point of rolling in this game? 1% chance of SSR is fucking low as fuck.

No. Fuck off.

>Once human and spirit combine, you could say they become a third personality. The fusion gives birth to a new personality.
>Servants like these can be dangerous, you know. In any case, their thought patterns would come from the Divine Spirit.
>They’re selfish in ways we can’t imagine, and make all sorts of impossible demands.

It certainly did work out that way, Ishtar is more than a bit chaotic and demanding. Deciding she'll destroy you all, forgetting it a moment later, trying to protect Uruk, trying to destroy it. She can't make up her mind. Rin and Ishtar have mixed together a bit and can't decide entirely where they stand.

The counter guardians are a joke, in the Zero event Kiritsugu was sent as one and see how that turned.

Everything was fine and everyone who deserved to be happy was happy?

New to mobages? How are you gonna get all those cool new Servants if you don't roll?

Why do I have to shill the game to you and beg you to play? Either do it or don't, decide for yourself.

If you're new player, you should stop and don't play this game for your good sake.

/ourgirl/ when?

wait and hope

Best Babylon BP?

Fuck, anons. Let people know before you post rancid stinking rotting loli zombies. Crack a fucking window and strike a match.

>falling for the digital jew

no thanks

I got killed when emulators got purged. So I bought an account. I have never actually rolled the gacha besides a few tickets.

Cute fluffy.

How's Quetz compared to the other 5* Riders?

Not thanks to Kerry who wanted to kill the problem and would be unable to do it alone.

i want to recieve a footjob from manaka
i want to lick her stinky and dirty zombie feet
i want to my cumm all over her loli legs

anyone ever tried clearing the game with only rolling the FP gacha? You'd probably stack up a lot of Quartz but I can't see clearing Babylon with only silvers or bronzes. You probably wouldn't be able to even max the NP for the most of the 3*'s

Berserker mountain.

>our
Don't lump me together with tasteless shiters like you, faggot.

She's either the best or situationally tied with Ozzy

>go to level up other random servants while I wait for an event to give mats for enkidu
>get heartblocked yet again
Fucking kill me. The raid probably won't give anything out, will it?

Tier list goes like this

Ozzy>Drake>Iskandar>Mebd

She might be between Ozzy and Drake.

>talking shit about manacutie
Fight me

Semi new player here. How long will it take to max ascend all bronze servants?

>Merlin says he conveniently forgot, but yes, he changed from a warrior king to a "sage-king," or a caster. In order to protect Mesopotamia and the world, Gilgamesh activated his divinity as a mage.
>Gil replies that this isn't something that he can accomplish with his strength alone.
>"In order to protect humanity. In order to protect our homes. In order to bring prosperity to my people, I must mobilize the entirety of what resources are available in Mesopotamia for war. That is why I sealed away my Bab-ilu and took up the staff.
>Summoning this half-demon is part of my plan. This is no summoning ritual of Chaldea, but the real thing."
>Romani interjects, as he's dejected to hear that even an ancient king could easily accomplish the summoning of heroic spirits.
>Merlin explains that the time is different. Magic is different here, and it is much easier to accomplish these things. In the 21st century, it would be much more difficult.

Been playing since launch and only rolled a few quartz and tickets here and there.

My only five star is Kintoki, but I have over 60 tickets and 800 quartz.

2 weeks with natural regeneration
9 hours with 21 gold apples

It will take a while.

Its a year later and I've maxed out maybe eight or nine servants

Drake- NP Spammer Rider, good 5*

Medb - Support Rider , meh 5*

Ozzy - All-rounder Rider, More or less the best overall Rider you can get for 5*

Iskandar - Meme Rider, the worst 5* Rider imo

Quetz - Crit damage Rider, effectively dethrones Pirate Sluts as crit rider, could tie with Ozzy for usefulness depending on how often/how well you can make and use stars. Ideal for being a damage dealer in a bossfight

>Playing since launch
>800 quartz

well, if there was ever a time to spam demon enemies this is it

For me it's

Ozzy >= Drake >= Quetz

Medb is qt
Iskandar is shit

I think she's actually about equal with Ozzy, they just have different utility based on what kinda team you want to build.

They've actually been really good at making 5* riders, none of them are insanely OP and they can fill different niches on teams.

Come to think of it, she might be able to survive the destruction of Earth. She's demonstrated the ability to send her mind down the backside of the world to possess some other person completely removed from her in time and space, as she did in Labyrinth.

It's very possible she would still die if her body was destroyed, but there's still a chance that she could just take control over literally any random nobody in one of these singularities without us ever knowing.

He probably F2P user.

I rolled some here and there like I said. I actually have a few 4*'s as well and a bunch of gold CE's

>Drake
>Good
shes only good at killing the fucking QP daily enemies

>That is why I sealed away my Bab-ilu and took up the staff.
I don't get this.

I'm pretty sure that one Semi user is f2p too and he might have over 3000 quartz by now.

Say something nice about this unplayable discarded womb.

i'd say something nice if she was playable

She was nice target to kill.

She will added to gacha soon.

Dantes Interlude when? He dies too easy when the enemy crits. They should've added evasion to one of his skills...

If she gave birth to all of humanity, how huge is her gaping pussy?

She is cuter with the horn cut.

Man, I've been sexually deprived for a really long time that i actually might be impotent, i mean i don't suffer ED but i'm a quick shooter.

I don't care about sex anymore and i don't care about "waifuing" or something like that.

Saying that, she looks like a shit.
Ang ugly piece of stinky shit.

I don't think he dies that easily really.

She fits into nearly every team, generates stars effortlessly, and has a spammable NP. She's an excellent Rider.

I'm glad she caused king hassan to appear

Cringe.

poal.me/bsfmch

This might help us gauge some things

>Medusa will try to seduce any Master she is summoned by not out of love, but of a desire to NTR others.

>Gorgon is a full edgebitch that hates everyone and whines a lot about her suffering

>Ana is willing to turn into a monster and sacrifice herself to slow down a primordial evil just to give you a chance at victory.

The loli is the best Medusa.

The best yet,she have good stats

You forgot that Quetz is all rounder too.Her BC+Buster buff is targettable and she have Charisma at A+ rank,higher than Ozy

>Lolis are best girls
>Again
Wow, what a shocker.

>tfw your friend from fucking highschool just messaged you if they should start playing FGO for Enkidu
On one hand I want to save them from the gacha, on the other hand I want people to protect that smile.
Should I introduce them to the concept of rerolling or let them stay blissful in ignorance?

They called me a fool for grailing my Proto-Cu. Called me a fool for boosting all of his skills to 10. Said he was useless.
>spam Protection From Arrows combined with 4000 HP regen to never fucking die
>first skill provides increased critical damage that when stacked with other buffs can produce 100k+ criticals
>third skill increases damage against Beasts

Proto is to Babylonia what Euryale was to Camelot

Where is the best place for bond? After clearing Babylonia of course.

Fuck off man, why are you even here if that's enough to trigger you?

Might as well begone to reddit.

most of the best girls in this game are hags

not those kinds of beasts user

>this is what Drakefags actually believe

don't own her nor have I looked her up. Frankly I find her manface a bit too distracting for me to actively want her (aside from me having way too many riders to begin with)

I like people who grail their favorites despite what people say, keep it going user nice moves

It actually does increase damage against the Beast class too

Nasu's already said that protagonist really is just a normal self-insert with no extra strings attached, I highly doubt that Guda is a counter guardian.

BEAST class is different from the Beast trait though. Most of the enemies and bosses in the second half of the fight don't have the Beast trait.

Tell em to pick up an account with him for a few bucks.

You can pick random servants and still win the last fight. It's literally that easy.

The mountain part where ibaraki shows up

All berserker enemy, takes me 4 turns on average, 3 turns if I get 3 Busters on 1st turn

All the way to the right the node with Berserker boars 3 waves or at the top with Rider monsters 2 waves. Pick whatever is easier for you or see if you need to drop any of the new mats.

is your friend a TMfag that would appreciate the fan-service?

How do you keep him alive? He died a lot in camelot and now is barely surviving in babylon. I don't know if its bad luck but it looks like the enemy is always targeting him.

Jesus Christ you gameplayfags have been accusing every servant of being shit that isn't a solid 10/10 lately.
First it was Rin, then it was Enkidu, now Drake in response to Quetz?

How many accounts do you niggas use?

What's the best Hakuno? Green, Red, or Blue starter Pokemon.

That nonstop rush of Beast-class aliens from Pitch Black was worse than both battles with Tiamat

I mean that he doesn't die more than anyone else without evades.