>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_SJeHifKDk
youtube.com/watch?v=nslzqICxy7k&t=522s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this level of memeposting

FUCKING WHEN?

Also Aranea when?

Is it just me or have both XV-Kun and Anti-Kun fucked off since the game released?

no

>tfw no void qtpie tree gf

Yes. Because people are enjoying the game, despite its flaws. It truly was our Final Fantasy XV.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder FFRK will shut down before Vayne Solidor is added to global

>rk will shut down
(You)

which daily have you been skipping in be /ffg/

i've skipped exploration quest every fucking day and i don't miss it

Can kenny the crow be stopped?

they've moved onto FFVII-R senpai

Well lads, it looks like you dced from me instantly as the battle started. It let me have control though, and we did it senpai. The bottom Ramza/Rydia died instantaneously though, RIP. Turns out a billion BSBs are OP enough anyway

no way to inflict slow though meant no major orbs for me ;_;

>Ultimate Mega Armor one-shots healer with Magitek Laser before anyone can act

Oh boy, it's gonna be another one of those fights.

Its basically Esthar Soldiers all over again.

I'm sorry senpai

Last Thread: I'm still doing everything because of autism.

posted in the last thread as it was dying

% chance we get Noctis the same time as JP?
Is it a trick to spend everything i have before this so called New Years Eve bundle?

50%

Will mote dungeons come back? I never got to attempt some of them.

yes

They will still be here every month

they come back once a month, along with 1 new one

YOU KNOW SOMETHING?
GOING THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE TO MAKE OUR OWN CUSTOM CUP, IT'S MADE ME
APPRECIATE CUP NOODLES EVEN MORE

How is record keeper in terms of waifus?

Has every waifu, but you need their relics for them to not be shit

We won't be getting any new dungeons, Ahriman was the last one.
You'll have to do Multiplayer to get 4* Motes in the future.

More than most other videogames. Including PC and console and handheld.

Best cup noodle flavor go.
>Kyushu
>Laksa
>Chili Crab

So what were the first D200 and above dungeons released to JPRK anyway? Was it the Nightmare / Abyss thing with the HP sponge mobs?

Mote Ifrit

That was good, have a (You).

The game has pretty much every FF waifu you can think of. You just have to get their weapons off of banners for them to be actually usable.

My friend accidentally started the waifu team by getting both the Celes and Beatrix BSB weapons.

Except XV waifus. Doesn't even have XV husbandos yet.

The trio of piglets from FF5.

You can turn your favorite into a monster with enough luck
tfw I didn't pull the OSB

I seem to remember the datamined difficulty was 255 or some shit.

I always thought they were gas bombs with bodies...

Is this game good? I'm thinking of getting it.

The combat looks alright as far as aRPGs go, I'm just concerned that it'll end up being repetitive.

Wouldn't they make it consistent across Mote Dungeons then? Or did they actually have lower datamined difficulty ratings for the other four?

youtube.com/watch?v=a_SJeHifKDk
>When you're whaled out enough that two of your damage dealers doing 20% of their actual damage doesn't actually affect you clearing all that much

I'm not sure if it actually had any real meaning to it. He does seem significantly tougher than the other ones, though.

I'm talking about FFXV by the way, sorry.

8/10 it's okay

Multiplayer gets D200+ fights and eventually the regular ultimate events format will change from D140/160/180
to D140/180/220

Yeah, there was an actual backlash against how hard he was when he first came out for a reason, but I just mean that in the sense that all the Mote Dungeons are marked as ??? Difficulty and there's a difference between that and a datamined value.

Seen that already. On the bright side at least you only have to beat the Ultimate now to get MC3 lodes, which is actually a pretty relevant improvement.

Installing now

I'm coming yuna!

DeNa realised how hard they made Ifrit and nerfed every Mote Dungeon after. Even U++ aren't as damaging although they now match his tankiness.

Not to sound dense, it's just that I was talking about "datamined" difficulty since all the Mote Dungeons display as difficulty ???.

They are all 255 so not weaker by tbst metric

When you meant to be cooking for the boys but can't stop thinkin bout that combo.

It becomes easier to use who you want to use regardless of relics as you play and get good ability hones, and then it's more a matter of what skills they can bring. Though obviously SBs do make things easier and more attractive. I'm not going to be the guy who wins everything with Core classes, but I've been using Edea a lot in high level fights even outside VIII synergy and I've drawn nothing for her yet; I just really like using Memento Mori/Dark Zone (which I honed to 6 uses).

>MM
>DZ

I eagerly await the fanart of Quina and Iggy catching frogs

agred, I can't wait to have them both on BE or RK.

But Noctis catches the frogs... Ignis cooks them.

Wasnt Noctis confirmed for BE already? When's he getting added?

>My friend's lightning was at 390 a while ago
>She's now at 460 with duel wielding
>He's rank 17
That's pretty fucking amazing I wonder how much he whaled.

Ignis coming up with new recipes at random and inapropiate moments makes me wonder if he studied the Ways of the Gourmand under Quale's tutelage along Quina.

I really want to see that.

so I don't have XV but why I never see this guy talked about here? is he irrelevant to the plot?

Completely.

He shows up, threatens you, gets executed off-screen, gets 3 notes and one cutscene of character otherwise as a delivery boy for Regis' sword to Noctis, and then gets turned into a boss fight against his will.

He basically barely matters.

Yeah. He seems like he had a point but it looks like they cut it.

Does anyone have the ost for xv?

21st or youtube rips.

WHAT THE FUCK

Can I not even land anywhere near vesperpool/lestallum?

Thanks, friend.

would you a Gentiana?

Doing fiend of the fallgrove now... do I have to redo the Costlemark tower puzzle every single fucking time I want to kill the Jabberwock, or is there some hidden button I'm missing that makes this retarded dungeon go away?

Honest to god I have 10x more fun running through chapter 13 than this piece of shit

sry i dont fuck esper

But Terra is esper too and shes best girl.

Wow, I had the exact same thing happen turn 1 and had to decide between protect or raise. I choose wrong

>autistic
>best girl
yeah no

I miss old posters.
Terranon's daily reminders, 8-bit shitter's comic, hell I miss Ultrosposter ocacional shitposting

>Mother and Child
>Bird meat and bird egg
>mother and child

>yfw you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

>thinking about shoveling the event cactuars onto bartz
>know the second I commit to it that I'll pull something more worthy of them

Every time.

I feel like I should wait till the last day to see If I should get the moogle or not, dunno how much I'll be able to grind and there's some materia and one weapon I want to get, not to mention the 100 cactuars and materials for 2 6*

How do you use the hacks for ff6's color restoration and sound hacks? Like what do you do with them? I have them both downloaded, as well as the rom for ff6. Sorry for being stupid

The noble Red Giant, knowing the plight of the Lucis line, decides to plant a Noctis, in the hope that more Noctises will grow

Grab the first moogle. Farm up until last day and see what you're working with then. 30k Moog is worth it.

Just go for it user, better to use them and have a decently powered unit for a while than to waffle on them and have them take up space.

I got 3 6star units to work on so I need the awakening mats. Need those, the tickets, and I already got the 30000 moogle. if I can, I'll grab the keys and quartz too.

That's pretty good. I wish the feet were more visible, but I chuckled all the same.

XV question about summons.
Are they basically just "easy mode" ways to fight bosses? I used one early on the first time I got it because I wanted to see, then I went into some optional forest area/tomb on the way to the lighthouse and fought a pretty tough boss. Had the summon prompt so I checked it out and it just BTFO the boss from at least half his HP left, was kind of ticked since I liked the epic/challenging battle that was going on.

So if I want to fight bosses and stuff should I just not use summons?

So how I'd do /ffg/? Any shit to suggest to make this faster?

youtube.com/watch?v=nslzqICxy7k&t=522s

Summons are very powerful, but they have random triggers. You won't see them every fight. Ramuh is the most common and he only appears fairly uncommonly - his trigger is have a long battle.
In other words, don't rely on summons to activate. Ever.

Kenny Crow in FFRK when?

Anybody?

>30 minutes of mashing square and healing

why would anyone want to do this

at least the secret bosses in other games were actually engaging

If they're .ips patches, use an emulator with autopatching or use Lunar IPS. Also, pretty sure there are prepatches roms.

What about if the hack is a .7z file instead of .IPS

I'm at 60k right now with the winged saint, the accessory, and the cactuars accounted for. Getting between 500-700 gears a run on Pro with the occasional 2000 with a Metal.

If all goes well, I should be able to get the rest of the stuff this week, ticket, moogles, 6* mats.

Unpack it with 7Zip.

Hey guys, real quick, my friend is doing the costlemark dungeon vault, how are the floors set up? Is it a camp every five or ten rooms or is there a systemic way it works?

So is force shield worth it
Doesn't look like we're getting anything better for awhile